Good evening, Anonymous! How's your week so far?

Good evening, Anonymous! How's your week so far?

>ADVICE, FORTUNE-TELLING, AND FRIENDLY CONVERSATION

>Want a tarot reading? Great! Just roll some dubs. Or trips. Or quads. (GETS)
Ask me a question, and I'll use the cards to answer it. Name a topic, such as career or love-life, and I'll interpret the reading based on the topic. Tarot readings take time to craft, but you can remind me if it looks like I missed you. Just don't be obnoxious!

>GETs can be donated to others.
If you see someone else failing to GET, feel free to give them your dubs. Just make sure it's a specific person. Offering them up vaguely to everyone leads to confusion.

>Can't GET? Give us a name, and my junior shrine maidens will deliver to you a fortune cookie.
A fortune cookie is a short blurb about your luck for 2017. The name can be made up or real, doesn't matter.

>Advice is free, give and receive as you wish.
>Be patient. Be kind. I love you all very much.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/HFY/comments/3xa3zj/oc_toaster/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Face /rates/ welcome

bump

>jumps out of bin
meow.

-meowbot

Welcome.

Reimu here. This isn't me, and whatever dummy did this probably isn't going to do tarot readings. Sorry Anonymous. I hope you read the thread before you get your hopes up!

Well that thread went quickly

2 in a row?! What a night~

?

-meowbot

Hey Reimu... first day at my new job today... was on the verge of a panic attack the whole time but I made it.

Can I get a hug? :/

-Matt

Which one is the imposter?!

The first thread

Maybe someone was trying to give you a hand? Good intentions and all that?

Hikari! Why are you almost never on Steam?!

You spooked poor Nazrin by jumping out of a Box.

So is this thread legit?

Yes

not
a
box

-meowbot

reading

future career news?

looks like it

Reimu doesn't use the same pics for the OP in the same night.

this

I guess I'll post some more funnies

this please

It looks like a box to Nazrin.
Nazrin okay now, know you aren't a meanie.

good to know.

Mio when I get back from this trip you still owe me a beer!

People shouldn't make promises to Anonymous that they can't keep. Especially not when they're making promises for me! If it was done with good intentions, they can say so and I'll take back calling them a dummy.

I haven't left my house in over four years

alt f4

wait no, no notification. THIS OP IS A SPY

okay then

-meowbot

This never happened to me, I didn't make this fyi

steven need reading on.......i forget now

near future stuff

How is meowbot?

Good thing our plans fell through, because I got really sick these past few weeks! But I haven't forgotten! I WILL have that beer with you!

Or I might get a GnT. Less carbs...

So...what do we do with this thread? Stay with the ship or scuttle it?

fine
feel a bit sleepy though

-meowbot

I'd say let it die, but I know people are going to keep bumping it anyway. Might as well do whatever you feel like. I'll probably hang around a little bit too, but I'm not giving any readings here since that would make people think it's okay to force me into it like that.

trips

dubs

will my goals happen finally the closer i get the farther they go

Pls need this get
Tell me whatever you can about my love life.

reroll

Please stop and read.

Sorry user, read

At least fake Reimu doesn't yell at me...

You know, if you abandon the thread, it'll send a clear message that this kind of thing isn't permissible. No one would get hurt; you've already declared this one a fake.

Fake dubs!

I don't have anymore so I think I'll call it a night for myself, bye

-Bob

Will I ever find my father?

D'aww, you look cute in my clothes!

Anyway you're right. Goodnight everyone! Kindly sage if you feel inclined to reply!

How dark is your skin tone?

>ADVICE

Okay I'll bite.

Do I really have to be interested in video games to keep a bf?

I'm white

maybe, ask her if she's interested and play with him/her

-meowbot

Be kind pls

Not really, but you'll be likely have a better relation if you understand a bit of what your partner is into or you both have interest in common!
How long ago did he left? Also, how is you financial situation?

No worries, I didn't end up having the time either. It's for the best, I'm somewhere with better bbq now. Here as a token of my affection this is an old story I wrote, did you know I'm way too into cyberpunk?

reddit.com/r/HFY/comments/3xa3zj/oc_toaster/

Almost two years age

Nah. Neither Kagami nor I can afford to stay up watching over things tonight if they run too long, so it's better to just call it here.

ok, thanks for an answer.

Does any one have the original?

I'm never interested in playing though, I don't even like watching.
That's like asking a man to be interested in my Sephora makeup.

Mutual interests can definitely help, but no, not completely necessary. Then again, it also depends on the boyfriend, of course~ I know a few people that insist that their gf plays video games.

Why do you ask? Interested in someone, but not so much into games?

Hey! Boys can be interested in makeup!

I kind of had a feeling...But I'm definitely going to read this. I read your research paper afterall. Lets see how you fare in creative writing!

The original Reimu? Yes, she belongs to me

Mmmh, unless you make mad cash or win the lottery or something, I doubt you will, user, sorry.
Trust me, I'm most than sure that someone would, anyway, for example, what are you into?

That's why you need to embrace yuri instead!

Also, could you please sage? This isn't my thread and I'd really like for it to die before too long.

I SWEAR TO GOD IF ONE MORE NIGGER MOVES TO MY NEIGHBORHOOD

saged

-meowbot

>"sage goes in all fields"

No, of the pic I posted

>not the full file name

fake?
probably fake.

Do boys like cooking? They sure like eating.
I'm into cooking, flowers, anime and purses.
>Yuri
Gross, I had to look that up.
And okay.

Will I be millionaire?

Yes

not likely

-meowbot

Shikata ga nai, let me know if you're around the bay I will be up there for various things more often then I'll be down south.

Cooking and anime are two things quite a few boys are into, personally I like cooking and I learn fast there, I rarely watch anime though.
If that's what you really want. Btw, start planning right now if you intend to.

You don't know ME!

Helpful Ori is helpful~

Try a reverse image search~

The majority do indeed enjoy eating without contributing, haha. Very true~ But you could definitely find a guy that can cook and enjoys anime!

Should I find myself there, I will definitely let you know!

Will I ever be in love?

There you go! A match! Nep, purses and flowers, like/dislike?!

No that won't help

I like vines more than flowers, but there are vines which give out flowers! I'm not much of a gardener though, it would be fun to learn. I don't use purses.

Are you a picky anime-watcher?
They're always busy on their silly Steam games. Like Skyrim and whatever.
I wish Nep-nep lived closer, I want someone to be there with me. I feel like I'm about to snap because I spend all last weekend alone. Again.

>If that's what you really want
Pretty recently I sorta lost the drive to... almost I stopped giving a fuck about life at all. Don't really understand why and it's taking it stoll now.

That's why I asked, I know it seemed like a simple question but I really get lost somewhere.

Rerolling; Will I millionaire?

>Do boys like cooking?
If they take the time to find what they want to try and make it.
I actually used to spend a little time in /ck/...

>That's like asking a man to be interested in my Sephora makeup.
Well it isn't something that would be bad for a person to know.... Particularly if there is a chance they will be sent to get some for you. In most cases though it won't matter so much to a guy.

I try to be when I can.