This is why you should wear a beard

This is why you should wear a beard.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...ubmed_RVDocSum
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mine looks kinda weird, I have brown hair, but grow a red beard with some white hairs in the chin area

What they don't tell you is it's a lot of upkeep. Shaving is easier.

can't grow full beards until you're like 30. it's also a thing.

What upkeep? Just get a beard trimmer and trim it if it grows too wild

Oh, like the beards these fellows wear?

You dont even need a comb for that

>thinks that having a beard it's some kind of new thing.
underage detected

Kit has an absolutely shit tier beard. He looks better without it.

Having a beard doesn't make you a nu-male dumbshit, unless you are already one ofc.

Also, almost none of those guys sport a full beard, it's all short and trimmed a lot.

Kempt beard = insta-handsome
Pay heed, all men who aren't born good looking.

For gods sake, it's different person to person. He's clearly in severe need of one but another guy might look like
when they otherwise look normal

>That Beard

Even I can grow more than that. What a pointless picture.

girls only like Jon Snow because his "never give up" attitude combined with his muscles makes panties wet

IRL the actor is just a fit manlet with a beard and mediocre acting skills

>implying

It's fine but from that picture one side grows better than the other, which may make it a real hastle to keep it nice.

Indubitably.

I agree the image is shit, but ''beard'' is one of like 20 bitchy complaints.

seems like a good way to discriminate against people with glasses

"oh no, better not get a beard since I have glasses, wouldn't want some Sup Forumsirgin to saunter out of his basement and call me a made up internet word"

/dubs
/i get that reference

Girls only like Jon Snow because Robb is dead.

No, it's not. His mustache doesn't even fully connect with his beard. His cheeks have very little growth on them. If anyone here has a beard like that I feel sorry for them.

> His mustache doesn't even fully connect with his beard. His cheeks have very little growth on them.

30 years old and still no connection between mustache and beard is bad news desu.

If you wear glasses you were already a loser.

the beard + glasses combo is the millennial equivalent to this "look", especially if you have that one cuck hairstyle that's long on top and buzzed on the sides

Exactly. Some people just weren't meant to have beards. It's genetics.

I have garbage facail hair genetics and my "beards" are patchy and thin

>it's a Sup Forums is jealous of my beard episode

I have glasses because I need them.
I have a full beard that is 10 inches long.

The rest is no where near close. Nu males don't have beards they have stubble.

Ez lumberjack mode

Well, men can't go beard-bald at least.
It'll grow back.

It's a NĂ¼-male episode

>not keeping a perennial 5 o'clock shadow
Plebs

i dont get it
why? i dont wear glasses but I know that people dont control their genetics or how the unforgiving process of aging will do to do. My bro had 20/20 vision until the second he turned 25 and his vision just randomly went to shit.

post your face virgin

>I like to watch other men fuck my girl, bonus points if theyre black
>Barber: I gotchu bruh

Ugly man with beard here, it doesn't help. I just have it because I can't be fucked shaving.

>tfw the place I work at forces people to shave
>tfw I get exposed for my lack of jaw and chin

god dammit. During a 1 week holiday, I grew my beard and people started complimenting me. I should just resign

>old as fuck haircut styles are "cuck" now
enough buzzwords for today, go to bed

I got colors

I personally enjoy growing my mustache out so long that it hangs all the way down to my chin. Then I straighten it and let it hang over my mouth like a veil.

>tfw the place I work at forces people to shave

what kind of fucktarded career are you in? if its not military than that's pretty fucked up that they're telling grown men how they should look

If you want to look good you get contacts. It's that simple.

I didn't buy into the beard thing until recently. A good beard can help transform you from like a 3 to a 8. Too bad I can't grow one.

I would like to see that.

Nice beard but posting your face anywhere outside of /soc/ is a fucking gay thing to do my man

post your face virgin

I mean that the combo is supposed to be cool for this time, but in 10 years it will look ridiculous

it's government work in a 3rd world country. yeah it's stupid as fuck, we are also forced to wear suits in the middle of fucking summer.

I feel like they're pain in the ass though. im extremely finicky about shit touching my eyes so putting those plastic covers on would be unnerving to me. not sure how people do that so effortlessly

My beard genetics piss me off, what the fuck am I supposed to do about this. I have a babyface if I get rid of it. Does rogaine help?

being not a numale helps... maybe exercise, vitamin d, zinc, brocolli, etc? all that good stuff

You should probably keep it just because I can totally see you looking like a faggot without it.

Hell you look like feminin WITH it. You can't afford to drop it.

When did these kind of glasses go out of style? I hate the fuckhuge ones that everyone wears now

meet me somewhere, fuccboi

Those death eyes. That's how all of us look?

*look feminin

he's fine without a beard. both pictures are biased

Fap only 1 day a week, no more or less, for max testosterone levels

you look like a normal guy that is in the early stages of cancer and is getting underweight and sickly

Because you can use contact lenses you retard

>reddit science

Yeah Ive read an article about this, it's not uncommon to have a red beard even if you havent red hair. See Christian Bale.

>/fa/: The Person

And that's not a compliment.

>tfw can only grow shitty, patchy neckbeard

My genetics are shit

grow out your hair and shave the beard, you'd make a great trap.

I have a friend like that. He looks ridiculous.

thankyou :)

>still spouting le reddit meme
Unlike you, I don't go to Reddit, just read an article about no fapping for some days and test levels elsewhere

this. Robb is much hotter. saw him at the street one time, guy is handsome

I want a Geordi La Forge shaver.

My facial hair only looks good on day 2-3.5.

Before or after that time frame it looks either shadowy or splotchy.

I'll try this.

right is photoshopped you retard

i have to shave for my job. :(

i wish i could hide my weak jaw and buttchin.

Butt chins are patrician mate, very masculine.

chicks dig Affleck's buttchin.

buttchin is good if its deep like afflecks, if its not might as well beard it up

>girls only like Jon Snow because his "never give up" attitude
KEK, that is TOTALLY irrelevant.

Gonna try for the gains, apparently works only if you non fap for 7 days, test levels drop after that, so I guess I'll fap like a madman on sundays only.

>This current study examined the effect of a 3-week period of sexual abstinence on the neuroendocrine response to masturbation-induced orgasm. Hormonal and cardiovascular parameters were examined in ten healthy adult men during sexual arousal and masturbation-induced orgasm. Blood was drawn continuously and cardiovascular parameters were constantly monitored. This procedure was conducted for each participant twice, both before and after a 3-week period of sexual abstinence. Plasma was subsequently analysed for concentrations of adrenaline, noradrenaline, cortisol, prolactin, luteinizing hormone and testosterone concentrations. Orgasm increased blood pressure, heart rate, plasma catecholamines and prolactin. These effects were observed both before and after sexual abstinence. In contrast, although plasma testosterone was unaltered by orgasm, higher testosterone concentrations were observed following the period of abstinence. These data demonstrate that acute abstinence does not change the neuroendocrine response to orgasm but does produce elevated levels of testosterone in males.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1...ubmed_RVDocSum

kek

don't ever put rogaine on your face unless you want a pizzaface

He looks like a cambridge graduate getting ready to torture some proles.

Recently I put on a bunch of weight and my beard doesn't look good on me anymore

Damn you estrogen

Man only ugly ass men grow full beards. Handsome don't usually let it grow more then a 5 o clock shadow and even if your not handsome you most likely look better without a beard

For those that can, be sure to oil that beard.

you look like a wimpy fuccboi. post buttpics

>dem dsl

ever consider pursuing being a trap?

A few strands of red hair, in your beard

Jesus, how haven't you murder-suicided your entire family

I'll never forget your story, not until my dying breath

Fuck you people with your trap nonsense. At least I have a square jaw and some hair on my face.

you still have some dsl and pasty white skin. also you're just the perfect kind of thin. seriously consider it. i'm just in seattle if you need me

He needs to fix his hairline

pic related

>cuck hairstyle
It's the Hitler youth.

brown hair color and red beard here

fucking master race and comfy as fuck in winter

is coming

nah their all cuck beards.

i just grow a full beard and trim it back occasionally. no designs or stupid shit.

fck, is light brown hair and dark beard a good combo?

Some chicks liked my red beard, much better than being full ginger I guess

I see potential for a sasha grey look-alike. I'd pay for a private show

He looks like DSP.

Nigga you handsome. Keep the beard shaved around the neck and behind the jaw, and keep it overall short enough that the empty patches can be mistaken for general scruffiness. Also, make sure you have a hairstyle that looks clean and well kept, a guy can get away with messy hair or a messy beard, but not both.

To me this screams Mike Rugnetta from the PBS ideal channel on YouTube and Steve Shives.

>tfw can only grow a scraggly, Abe Lincoln, chinstrap pube beard.

>tfw all you get is is some under the chin and nose with nothing but buzz on the sides

Atleast most males in my family were late groomers when i came to beard, but its so damm frustrating