Anyone else deal with acne? It honestly makes me wanna kill myself

Anyone else deal with acne? It honestly makes me wanna kill myself

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotretinoin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go vegan. the fats and hormones in dairy and meat are giving you acne.dont believe me do some research.

you know what to do

I never will get rid of my acne no matter what I do, but I'm ugly as sin anyway so I really shouldn't bother.

Windex always helped me with acne, only apply it during the afternoon and evenings. Buy a facewash gel (sensitive) and apply it in the morning when you wake up, best to use it in the showers. You will start to notice it fade within the first couple of weeks and from there it will be gone. Good luck.

You really should.

Also your shits will be quicker

Why?

He already has acne and wants to kill himself, u want him to become a huge faggot in addition ? Hell no !

So then how come so many people who aren't vegan don't have acne?

Go on accutane nigger

This shit... I was on it for 6months. Has some really really bad side effects but my acne has come back.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isotretinoin

benxoly peroxide 8%+

Hasn't

Need a prescription for that.

people are different and have different hormone levels. im vegan and not a faggit, get heaps of pussy because 80% of vegans are females.

So get one

Do you want to get rid of it or not? Get it done...don't be a bitch

>vegan
>not a faggot
Pick one

I had bad acne too, then I stopped drinking soda and eating shit food all the time. I also washed my face every night with cetaphil and used non-comodogenic moisturizer during the winter and whenever else my face got dry. It took a minute, but now I haven't had acne in years.

Read my original comment, it really wouldn't improve my general hideous appearance.

i did that. cured it forever.

just ask your dermatologist.t

I eat meat, cheese, and fats all the fucking time. Haven't had a single pimple.

Then again, I'm 24 and have "perfect skin" according to my gf.

I think she just wants me for my genetics but jokes on her. I'm sterile ;D

So be glad OP. You're disgusting genetics will go on as my perfect ones will just get me laid with no children to carry on my genetics.

And then you get laid with feminist cunt, what a luck indeed.

whats so straight about eating dead animals that someone else killed for you cause youre a lazy bitch?

Get some more self confidence dam it user. That starts with getting rid of the unnecessary acne it will surely make a difference and make you feel better.

Mabye if u laid off the meth it would go away.

If you havent tried Proactive yet. Try it. My face was as bad as the one in ops picture. I got proactive and used it for a week. My face cleared up spotless.

op i heard that drinking a lot of water really helps, cause all the grills at my college carry like 2 water bottles with them at all times

feminists are fat cows, clearly not vegan

It ain't about going vegan, it's about eating healthy, and genetics. If you're genetically susceptible to acne, AND you eat shit food, then you'll have a volcano face.

>feminist cunt
maybe she's a feminist because people keep calling her a cunt

Oh so you pick your own plants to eat? If not you've got no place calling people who eat meat lazy. And I have in the past killed for food. It's a pain in the ass and tastes like shit. So yeah, I'll just buy it.

Sure

take accutaine, try not to kill yourself, get on with your life

I had acne since I was 15, I'm 25 now

I don't get it much anymore, but that's because I started going to the dermatologist.

If you can, you really should think about just going to the doctors. All those years I wasted trying to use OTC stuff, changing my pillow case, diet stuff, drowning my skin with products, thinking I'll just grow out of it, when all I had to was just go to the doctors. I was totally clear in a month.

Go to a dermatologist. I did and it cleared up my acne

If she wasn't some piece of shiet maybe nobody call her a cunt.

user, i know that feel. i was like pic related. my pimples literally had pimples. One time in high school my friend told me that my crush said she really like my personality but she coulnd't get over my pimples. i was fucking crushed man. i know what it's like. One time, this one girl with a lot of pimples asked if my pimples "were like infected or something." I was speechless because i was thinking "bitch! you know what it's like! you know how hurtful that shit is! why did you just say that to me??"

anyway. i got that shit under control. i dont know if my actions caused my acne to clear, if it was just my hormones subsiding, or if it was a combination. but it happened and it will happen to you. stay fucking strong bro.

there's a bunch of shit you can do. don't listen to that windex asshole. holy shit that's bad advice.

The first thing you need to do is RESEARCH. no more of this "hmm well i guess soap works, i guess i'll try this one. maybe twice a day??? we'll just see how it goes..."

NO

You need to arm yourself with information. i recommend trying reddit.com/r/skincareaddiction. pour through the threads. what you're looking for is you need to establish a routine with products that will work for you.

How do you find out what works for you? first, you need to figure out what kind of skin you have. is it oily, dry, or combination. my skin is oily as fuck. if i splash water on my face and then rub my face with my hands, it's like there was PAM sprayed on my hands. BUT, there are products that can help control this. So you look for products based on the kind of skin you have.

No no. People didn't call her a cunt until she was a feminist.

another thing. the foundation of any routine is a soap (like a cleanser) and a moisturizer (like a lotion). Look. men think lotion is for women. wrong. lotion is for people that need it and we fucking need it. lotion will help correct whatever imbalance is causing the shit on your face.

so that's step one. look for a soap and a lotion for people with your skin type who are acne prone.

There's all kinds of other little shit you can add. toner. chemical exfoliant. even cream made out of fucking snails, man. it can be as complicated or simple as you want. start simple. and get more complex as needed.

Good luck bro and god speed. your skin will one day be good.

PS , before considering medicine like accutane, be aware if Crohn's disease is a side effect. crohn's is not fucking worth it man. i know you feel like killing yourself, but crohn's apparently will actually make you want to kill yourself. so just do your research on any medicine you might be thinking about.

Unless your acne is as bad as it is in that picture, don't sweat it. It looks so much worse than it is, but half the bitches you will ever talk to are caked in make up to hide theirs. I have mild acne and I just try to keep whiteheads off my face, otherwise, I don't give a fuck about it. I know plenty of guys that pull mad bitches even with mild acne. You just have to get over yourself and exhibit confidence.

>Wash your face 3 times a day
>Change your pillow cases every other day
>Drink 8 glasses of water daily
>Never rub or pick your face
Follow these and it will go away... People saying its genetics are stupid

so no one calls anyone by names they don't deserve?

I had very bad acne but then i went on two 8 moth rounds of accutane and have been clear ever since. beware if you think about going on it, it is painful and it does make the acne worse before it gets better. It gave me tremendous back pain and all my joints. I have had to use lip balm every day since I started and even now 2 years of being off of it. I still have back pain usually right when I lay down. Out of all the symptoms only the back pain and dry lips have stayed... Oh yeah they say you can't have any sexual contact while your on it because it is extremely dangerous for pregnant woman. They make sure no one in the house is pregnant and it is extremely expensive since when I took it my health insurance wouldn't cover it since it wasn't a medical necessity or some bull shit. I ended up paying about $900 usd a month for it.

Then do it faggot!

I hate that argument...

> that someone else killed for you cause youre a lazy bitch?

You know whats harder than hunting? Farming.

So what did feminists do to you?

I stopped reading after you mentioned visiting reddit

You are a fucking retard. I had very bad acne and did exactly what you said and it didn't change. I changed my diet consumed no sugar... as in candy or soda and changed what I ate to non greasy foods and vegetables. For some people it is genetic.

Hahahahahahahaha. Yeah putting a seed in some dirt and adding water is tantamount to brain surgery.

Op here I think my face isn't as bad as the pic I posted but I think it's still pretty bad what do you guys think

Nothing. I just think third wave feminism is a toxic ideology.

Ye it's pretty gross. I want to pinch your pimples between my teeth

look, you either want to get clear skin or you don't. the subreddit i linked to is full of legit information and is geared to helping pimply-ass motherfuckers like yourself. if you want some immature Sup Forums fanboyism to interfere with your fucking skin, then by all means, ignore my advice.

Confidence can't fix ugly.

Go to a dermatologist, ask for accutane. Shit works.

Oh, there's nothing wrong with my face. I'm not OP. I was just saying.

Do this OP

That looks like a bit of the herp. Or syphilis your choice. Either way I don't it an std lookin like that.

Accutane if it's causing pocking or carbuncles.

If you really want to help your skin, change the sheets and pillow cases weekly. Wash every night and morning with something like Purpose soap. It helps tons despite your diet.

The best way to balance the 2nd option is to also switch to a mainly rice and vegetable/fruit diet. Working out can help a lot if you shower with the workout so your sheets and pillow case stay cleaner.

Stay strong. It's all temporary.

Yes, but is this a reason to complain ? No absolutely not. When I call a man, a cunt, he don't go feminist, is he ?

btw it was about 3 boxes a month. each box is about 300.

establish a skin care routine that involves moisturizing and don't pick at that shit. your pimples are actually pretty alright. (i mean, they are still a problem, but you're not gonna have terrible cratering like i did when it clears up). basically, they suck right now, but the future is bright.

not bad at all, but you can't be pickin at it, that makes the scabs. I think if you just popped whiteheads and let it heal you'd be fine. Also, get some benzoyle peroxide 2.5% or salicylic acid 3% wash.

Benzoyle Peroxide dissolves the top layer of skin cells, causing a dry face (that can be fixed with a non oil based benzoyle peroxide 0.5% moisturizer)

Salicylic acid unclogs pores and reduces the preduction of the stuff that clogs the pores. Both are good, I currently use salicylic acid as it is less harsh on the face.

About a month of that, and maybe a minocyline prescription and you'd be clear bud.

Ya, Clean yourself.

>Anyone else deal with acne?
Everyone has to deal with it. Do you think the rest of us want to look at you?

reroll your life

I'm not the poster you're replying to but I also have to support his claims.
My mother had very bad skin growing up and passed it on to me when I was born.
As soon as I hit puberty, I would get cystic and very large patches of acne seemingly all over.
This went on through my youth from 5th grade until I had enough of it.
I went on accutane my freshmen or sophomore year of high school and it's cleared me up ever since.
Sure I get minor pimples every now and then but it's no biggie compared to what living hell I used to deal with.
Now my skins clear, but well I have chronic dry eye due to accutane, and I was only on it for like 4 or 5 months.
Not even that long. Plus mood swings as well.
Remember, accutane was first a chemotherapy drug before it was used in dermatology.
I wouldn't recommend it, but in my case it was literally the only option that helped.

did it, had no problems since

People complain about stuff all the time, but when feminists complain about stuff everyone loses their shit

Dude, see your dermatologist. My acne wasn't even close to being that bad and I still got a prescription for accutane.

One must consider the thing being complained about and not just the one doing the complaining. Feminists complain about some absolutely outlandish shit. That's why they get shit on.

STOP MAKING FUCKING EXCUSES FOR YOURSELF AND FUCKING DO IT
YOU WANT TO BE A PIMPLY FUCKING LOSER FOR EVER? THEN BE ONE.
DON'T COME HERE LOOKING FOR SYMPATHY BECAUSE YOU'RE FUCKING UGLY.
PEOPLE WITH DOWN SYNDROME GET MARRIED AND HAVE KIDS. SO CAN YOU.
NOW FUCK OFF AND GET THAT PRESCRIPTION.
JESUS CHRIST.

Don't go vegan you might get rid of the zips but you replace them with floppy lipped vaginas .

I'm actually on my second month of accutane still haven't seen improvements tho

This is the best acne wash I have used. It does not have salicylic acid, so your skin won't dry up and cause more acne as a result.

I get that a lot of feminists you see on the internet is petty and exaggerated, but i just don't get why people get so up in arms about it and automatically call any feminist a cunt

Op makes spaghetti? Why user?

I'm the one that made the long post above and yeah accutane sucks ass like I said I was on it for a total of 16 months on a very high dose and I have long lasting side affects from it too. It was also my only option to avoid permanent scaring. Defiantly sucked but in the end I'm glad I went through it.

I had severe acne for many years of my life and i never thought it would go away. I used to drink a gallon of milk a day for years. I eventually stopped and my acne went away. I wish i had known earlier that it was due to milk and i wouldn't have scars from the shit.

So if you are a milk drinker fucking STOP DRINKING IT!

I had a huge problem with acne before as well. OP, you need to be sure to change your pillowcases frequently, get enough sleep, Look into oil pulling, get one of those face scrubbers that you put batteries in or put into a wall and wet your face and put brown sugar on the scrubber to use as an exfoliate, get a towel/cotton ball and put apple cider vinegar on it for a toner, then rub your face with coconut oil for moisturizer.

AAAAH WTF

Don't waste your money on any acne medicines the greedy doctors want you to get.

I think the reason for me is that where I live, in the US, for a woman to complain about not being equal is laughable at best. It's a joke.

jesus, I guess you had it worse than I did, and I thought I had it really bad. Literally anywhere on my body would get acne. Anywhere.
I'm glad it helped you out just as it helped me, but at the same time the side effects suck as well.
I guess it's the price we pay for clear looking skin.
I remember people commenting on my skin after treatment saying it looked so smooth and clear.
Really helped improve my overall mental and physical health.
I just warn people ahead of time of the risks of accutane use.
Permanent back pain is not something you should have to live with just for clear skin.
Hope it goes away or you've found a way to deal with the pain day to day.

Yeah i see where you're coming from. It just seems like i see more people complaining about feminism than feminists complaining

A fucking gallon a day? You didn't think that was abnormal? Wtf

Also bar soap clogs your pores. Never use bar soap, even if it says the bar soap fights acne. It doesn't

Probably because you come here more often than you go on Tumblr.

Yeah see you're uneducated and I'm going to refer you to one of the 90 posts above about accutane.
So instead of being ignorant, generalizing EVERY single doctor on planet Earth, and well, being a stupid cunt, how about you do some reeeeeeee-search and come back when you have a "general" idea of what you think you want to say.
Because yeah doctors want money, but not all doctors want YOUR money.
So stop being a stupid cunt and read the facts.

Don't bother responding to him. He's too stupid to even realize doctors don't make money off of prescribing medications.

It's not super bad, like i said it's only for about 1-2 minutes when I first lay down after that it goes away. Doesn't really mess with me throughout my day to day life. Only thing that is annoying is needing to apply lip balm every hour or two.

So why do some people go on tumblr if they know it's going to piss them off?

They actually do, many doctors have connections with pharmacies nowadays.

It all depends. I was on it for six months and it wasn't until the third/fourth month that I started getting them less and less with the occasional bad breakout, and it wasn't until the last two months that I pretty much stopped getting any all.

You're missing the point man. You don't have to go there all the time to comprehend the level of inane feminist babble that exists there. Seeing that type of thing just once can plant the idea that feminism is toxic in your mind.

It does work but it wrecks the immune system after some years. Not worth it. I wish I could go back and refuse it.