pop it, you fat fuck

Looks like an ingrown nail.

Ingrown nail probably. Take a knife and cut it out

Deep man, Deep.

You will die, eventually

Not a burn. Not a blister. Just started swelling up. Goddamn it hurts

Clip your nails properly you aspie

God help me

You have diabetes, get to the hospital if you want to keep your finger.

push down hard. get that puss out. take pictures.

Paronychia

If troll: kys

If real: Grow up or kys

Med school fag here...amputate

I just ask a simple question dude, sorry.

This all started after I finger banged my chic a couple days ago

Was girlfriends snatch what caused this? Finger blasted her two days ago, now this

did her cooter smell necrotic?

>nail fungus
peroxide to kill stuff on the outside and stop it from spreading, antifungal stuff to kill it on the inside. shit's gonna hurt for a while.

what did we learn ?
>hint:dont fingerbang filthy sluts

No, fresh poon.

ok cool, you might live then. that finger is def a goner tho.

you eat shit
your immune system is fucked
you will get infections easily
stopped eating shit and especially all that sugary crap, and do some fucking exercise.
you gotta build up your immune system dude. either that get very like get diabetes and or die early.

Thanks, user.
Should I go to the doctor anyway?

>should I punch girlfriend in face?

ps:
infections like this are a sign that your immune system can't handle simple shit like trimming your nails.

Put it in warm water and salt (20%) take a tylenol or any other analgesic, looks like you need some antibiotics, if have any.
after a half hour in salty water, put your finger in hand sanitizer for 10 minutes, when the pain is lower, clip your fingernails, look for a thorn in the corner use something like a tooth pick to raise it and cut the nail point straight, transverse to the finger, if bleed or pus, put it on hand sanitizer again, band aid.

Read it, understand it, thanks user.

k. also not trying to be a cunt. just being a bit blunt.
i used to eat alot of sugary stuff, was a bit of a chocolate addict really, also ate lots of bread rice potatoes, lots of processed high carb high sugar stuff. used to get these infections all the time, usually after cutting nails.

That shits infected. Lance open to recieve presents.

Hey op, I had this shit happen to my finger around two weeks ago.
There's several things it could be.
In my case, it had probably happened because I bite my nails from time to time, and had bit off a hangnail or cuticle. If you are prone to do that every now and then chances are this was the cause. It's either paronychia or panaritium. Go to the pharmacy and ask them to give you something that "sucks out pus". In my case, I used "Ihtiol" but I wouldn't know if they have that shit in your country. Apply whatever ointment used to suck out pus they give you to your finger in the form of bandages for maybe two days. After that, apply pressure to finger until you pop the sac of pus and it drips out. Use disinfectant afterwards and apply more bandages with said ointment. Change bandages every 6-10 hours. Your finger will probably be back to normal in a week or two.

Check if you have diabetics in your family tree. Usually it could be a sign of diabetes if more than one finger swells in such a way. If you don't know, visit a doctor and ask them to check your blood sugar levels and speed of sugar absorption or some shit.

If it's neither of the above, it could be fungus infection. Get antibiotics for that. You can ask a pharmacist what they can get you over the counter.

HOLY SHIT IT'S DIABETES GET TO THE ER NOW

That is a typical nail infection. Take asterile or clean Xacto knife, and start gently digging down the side of the nail until the pus is expelled.

Enjoy the relief!