Has anyone on here ever been a house painter or commercial painter...

has anyone on here ever been a house painter or commercial painter? Looking to possibly get into this type of work and make a little more money. Maybe you could share your experiences?

Pro here. If you can point out a major flaw (there are several) with what's going on in the pic I'll continue to answer questions.

You speak spanish? You'll need to be willing to learn spanish.

For one hes starting in the middle, two, the paint is still in the can and not on a plate or whatever you call them, 3, the paint cans are stacked,4, no tape, and f) he is not a low payed beaner working for less than minimum wage, taking jobs from skilled american worker

All painters are druggies and generally looked down on, almost as much as low voltage guys.

Pro painters keep paint in the can dipshit. They put a roller rack in it(5gal bucket) and go to town.

Low voltage like 120 or like control 24v?

Go to town on my non pro painter cock, fag

Find your local union and get indentured as an apprentice. Only way to go.

Control and data

I don't see no 5 gal bucket, dipshit. How the fuck he gonna fit that roller in that one little 1 gal can without losing half of it all over the floor?

Damn, i am a druggie, and yes i do control voltage non data, but my work is clean, unlikr my urine sample

Union painters in my area make 26 an hour it's easy work but I've never met a painter who liked his job

My boyfriends dad is a house painter. He also does offices and stuff sometimes. Does all his jobs for cash. He likes it quite a bit.

OP here. TITS or GTFO

Next time you talk to him, tell him in a monotone voice while you read the newspaper, that you hear he paints houses

major flaw in this pic?
- that fucking ladder is way too clean.
- painters hat is not on backwards
- guy has a stir stick in one of the cans. I doubt a pro would use a stick. I would guess they would use a drill or portable mixer.

I've been an interior and exterior painter for over three years and make 16 an hour. I'm only 22 so I can't complain. I enjoy the work, my boss is cool as shit and we mainly paint luxurious homes. I'd say try to get in and avoid joining the union or you'll be doing grunt work for shit pay. Only catch is you can't be scared of ladders and practice your "painters Pilates". I enjoy it, you should too, good luck user.

Here's my woman on my ladder

Okay first of all you setup in the center of the room not up against the wall you are painting.

Secondly painters don't use wood or fiberglass ladders because they are too heavy and the bibs are inadequate.
Third he's rolling the wall without first cutting it in.

Fourth he's rolling, with a consumer setup, specifically the broom handle he's using with that shit cage is not long enough to reach the ceiling cut in line which is not there.

Will do.

Holyshit

No, you dumb cunt, you wont, because you dont get the reference, useless whore

I feel like he should have done the border first, and not started in the middle... and I don't think there's green paint in the blue paint thing. Also, that's shitty dropclothe usage, that floor is gonna need expensive tlc

What're you holy shitting about? Lol I live a simple life and browse Sup Forums for fun, it's not hard to reach my lower echelon of life. Just be happy with what you've got and persevere. Stay weird, Sup ForumsRother.

Wood ladder being heavy? Shakey and unstable yes but heavy no, do you ever lift