Okay hold the FUCK on for a second...

Okay hold the FUCK on for a second, how the FUCK does Ghostbusters have such a huge disparity between "all reviews" and "top critics" like if this isn't proof enough that people are BEING PAID OFF then I dont know what is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A5qyoxdu694
youtube.com/watch?v=BpWBklUnvyA
furiousfanboys.com/2016/07/sony-may-produced-positive-ghostbusters-review-youtube/
archive.is/17zMd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can someone post a movie that has similar rating disparity?

Because the top reviews work for major papers and have an inkling of credibility to maintain. The rest of the critics are just bloggers with personal agendas.

/thread

>top critics maymay
hi goobergot

why do you keep posting this movie and this movie only?

Because the embargo was just dropped

Wait for more publications to publish their reviews. It's not even 50 right now.

>it's one person
how to spot the shill

IM NOT GGAMERGATE
IM Sup Forums NOT EVERYONE WHO HATES FEMINISM IS THEMM

who are you quoting?

>only six reviews

>marvelously cast
Says it all.

nice try

It went back down to 50.

>the percent that wants to see it dropped

LEL

Is that even relevant though? That movie is pretty infamous for having a shitty release and critics hated it because it wasn't E.T. Thats nothing like this at all, where we apparently have a bunch of reviewers who love the movie to death and then some with credibility that did not like it.

I JUST screenshotted this now. Nope the 50% was hours ago. I screenshotted a second image which was 60% which was 2 hours ago and now it is 64% (I over-writed the 60% image so I can't show it)

Well, look at the reviews that are giving this good favorable reviews. All of them have a strong feminist, pro-identity politics agenda. That's just how BAD the far left has gotten in the modern day western world.

It's just like I predicated. It was a shitty movie that was made worse by being wrapped in some putrid identity politic agenda.

it only dropped by 1% kek.
This was taken couple hours ago

It's 50% my dude.

now it's a 7 fresh, 7 rotten

The "marvelously cast" line is really all you need to see to know what's up with these reviews. The casting wasn't outstanding. It wasn't the fucking holocaust, but it wasn't outstanding, but they're needlessly pushing back in the other direction.

Fresh: 7
Rotten: 4

That's what it is now

nope still 64%

And reviews just hit a few hours ago, and the movie doesn't come out till the end of the week in the USA.

Fucking kek

watch this review. I think this guy does the best job
youtube.com/watch?v=A5qyoxdu694

I have NO IDEA why he hates all the cameos though.

Still: my main problem is not the women nor if the movie is funny (as most are saying it is). My problem is the cartoony ghosts and that it doesn't look scary at all.

I just keep arriving at the question as to why this needed to be using the Ghostbusters IP, because it really didn't do anything for the series or IP. If anything the IP did a lot of work for an otherwise just generic comedy movie.

Lol you're trying too hard. Critics never reflect real people.

ATOMIC

QFT

OP's pic only has 14 reviews, retard.
Do you think that's a marvelous sample size, even comparatively?

>its not bad
>omg tv btfo back to b XD

Make up your fucking mind

The Thing had only 6 reviews, that's what i was replying about, not Ghostbusters.

How embarrassing for you.

>Sup Forums has threads all week about the excitement of the review embargo dropping and this movie getting torn to bits
>the embargo ends and it turns out to get middling to above average reviews
>Sup Forums declares the reviews never mattered and are fake

>on a warm summer evening
>assumed he meant to Titanic in Ghostbusters 2
>it was from a positive review of Speed 2
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just wait for the UK to start reacting to it as it airs this morning. Then we'll see if these "critics" were just shilling.

I mean hell, just looking at their reviews at face value they all say the movie is merely ok or severely lacking in things like timing, plot, and cartoonish effects. Yet they then give it a thumbs up because "screw misogynists" or something. It's pretty ridiculous.

if dubs fuck off and die in ur sleep pupper

>needing a movie having good or bad reviews to tell you it's shit

Some buttfucking strained-asshole faggot complained about Dune, not because of any technical issues, but because Baron Harkonnen had pustules and acted deviant and the critic took it to mean that the movie was shitting on homosexuals and the pustules represented AIDS/HIV.

Most "Top Critics" are retards.
This movie will be shit just as surely as every other remake released in the past 10 years.

>expecting anything more from a board full of rejects and capeshit """'man babies"""" from Sup Forums
the movie is probably going to be shit though since the first two are purely a meme to praise anyways

>I don't know how meme arrows work

>quoting yourself

Well played Reddit, however

Anything from the flick filosopher?

How people still trust RT after reading her, I will never understand

I know what you were replying about, shitecunt.
What's embarrassing is that you think 14 reviews is good to base a consensus off of but no, 6 is WAY too low.
Try once we have 40 and get back to me.

>muh boogeyman

Angry white boys BTFO

>reddit meme
>reddit meme celeb
n1ce try, i shill for reddit82

>it'll be 90+ like spy and bridesmaids!
>s...six isn't e...e..enough for co..consensus

>that final thread leading up to 10 am pst
>THIS FLICK IS FUCKIGN DONE

Babbymen goobergabbagabbagers mad that fieg made another masturpiece

Men hairy neck no like and cry tv look very bad and mad now

Sup Forums is notorious for hating RT scores

example: BvS, X-Men: Apocalypse

>based Hemsworth

stop talking like a caveman.

Grace Randolph the greatest reviewer of capeshit and nerdmovies on the youtube says the movie is awesome and greatest movie of the year so far
youtube.com/watch?v=BpWBklUnvyA

I think it just means the top critics aren't really giving it brownie points for being "progressive" as more trendy critics these days do.

My lack of dubs says this movie will bomb, regardless of the critics

no high revenue business wants SJWs endlessly pestering them for being honest

Nice shop, faggot

I find it convenient that RT has reached a consensus with fewer than 40 reviews counted, when usually they only reach a consensus on a film with 100+ reviews counted

Just talking like a feminist m8

lmao

Sup Forums is cranky that Ghostbusters isn't shit so they can't have their schadenfreude

this is hilarious

>it fag it'll score like bridesmaids and spy

L O FUCKING L

It's shit to anyone who cared about ghostbusters before this

Feig really should have called this movie Ghostmaids. At least then people would know what kind of "comedy" they were getting into before watching it.

its just been delayed for a week. this will flop. Paul Feig's highest grossing film was Bridesmaids with $289m and this isn't going to beat that by any stretch. Ghostbusters also has a budget of $180m

>Believing a bunch of wannabee critics who made a stand that the movie has to be good because a bunch of misogynists don't like it.

Wait until more reviews come out and THEN wait until audiences have had a chance to see the movie. It'll probably have a decent opening but that will be it.

>Ghostbusters isn't shit

Yeah it is

/thread

What about the rest of Europe?
We know Sweden is the only cuck-country where feminists actually give a fuck, but then again, they have their own problems right now.

>Ghostbusters isn't shit

but it is

They're not paid off

They've created a climate where saying the movie is bad is a sexist comment

BvS:Uncut was actually good.
It was a nice change of pace from the Marvel drivel we've seen a million times before.

teebeeeitch baby men deserve it

>BvS: Uncut was actually good

it went from being 1/10 to 2/10.

>Ghostbusters also has a budget of $180m

Yeah, production costs were about $130-150 million. But look at all the money they've spent trying to salvage this trainwreck. Paying off critics, booking guest appearances on all the talk shows, the money they spent creating Cisbusters merchandise that no one wants and is on clearance before the movie's even out, creating sockpuppet critics to shill for the movie.

This movie's costs must be astronomical by now.

At least with Fantastic Flop Fox didn't further compound the failure by spending billions in a desperate and pathetic attempt to salvage a turd, to turn the backlash against the critics. They didn't sell shit merchandise that nobody wanted. True, a lot of that may have been down to the fact that Marvel owns Fantastic Four merchandising rights, but at the end of the day it worked out for the better as they weren't spending tons of money trying to market an unmarketable film.

>UK 11 July 2016
>Ireland 11 July 2016
>Argentina 14 July 2016
>Australia 14 July 2016
>Brazil 14 July 2016
>Chile 14 July 2016
>Netherlands 14 July 2016
>Philippines 14 July 2016
>Portugal 14 July 2016
>Singapore 14 July 2016
>Thailand 14 July 2016
>Canada 15 July 2016
>Poland 15 July 2016
>USA 15 July 2016
>Vietnam 15 July 2016
>Croatia 16 July 2016 (Pula Film Festival)
>Hong Kong 21 July 2016
>Israel 21 July 2016
>Finland 22 July 2016
>Norway 22 July 2016
>Belgium 27 July 2016
>Sweden 27 July 2016

Looks like Sweden will be a bit late to the party. German, Spain, and France don't get it till August though.

>They're not paid off

furiousfanboys.com/2016/07/sony-may-produced-positive-ghostbusters-review-youtube/

>so much for judging a movie before seeing

Full damage-control mode from Sony.
We usually get movies much earlier than N.America here.

When did all the TORtanic fags migrate to Sup Forums?

I live in Sweden and it seems like they will only show it in the 3 big cities, aka shitholes

This movie was shit and I honesty don't understand why Sup Forums likes it so much

It is a practical effects master piece.
Also
>Comfy

I guess the effects weren't awful but comfy is a buzzword. It was boring as fuck

archive.is/17zMd

The word "good goy" gets thrown around a lot these days but god damn.

Do you get bored easily?

>dad calls me up
>Wow user there is a new Ghostbusters, wanna see it with me?
>I dunno it looks pretty bad...
>I see... guess modern films are much better with all their explosions and car chases and now films like Ghostbusters are boring... Sorry for asking, I'll just go alone...

Fucking hell

Whats the true rating

jesus dude, spend time with your fucking dad, if the film's bad you can both laugh at it afterwards

This better be a made up story, maggot.

>Trying this hard to make it look like it got a lower score than it did
Why even bother? Why do you care?

Bored isn't the right word, but it just felt like nothing really happened. The excitement level had a very small peak but it was mostly just the same constant level of thrill which was minimal

>no singles policy
>he gets thrown out
>forced to eat his crab legs alone
way to go, faggot. leave your dad alone doing that

Why the fuck does it always have to be 1 or 10? For fuck sake people, there are other numbers there too.

Why should I be nice to the prick that cheated on my mother?

My dad once started watching game of thrones after he saw me watching it and then when he tried to talk to me about it I told him I don't watch that show.

>>no singles policy

wtf is that ? You can be forbidden to watch a movie if you are alone ?

Tell your dad it's complete garbage and ask him to go with you to see Independence Day instead.
You both loved it when it came out, remember?

because you came from his balls and in most likely case have inherited the same shit genes that led him to cheat on your mother so you have plenty to learn from him on how to not fuck your own life over

one day you'll grow up and realise that forgiving and letting go is the only way to deal with peoples shit

You're a shitty son and an even shittier tripfag.