Hey Sup Forumsros

Hey Sup Forumsros,

Recently lost my girlfriend of 2 years. Feeling pretty shitty so lets get a feels thread going on. Anything from pictures and stories to movie and music.
Anything to make the heart sob.
Also ama

That sucks dude. What happened?

I dont know really, Everything felt like it was going ok.

She came upto me one day and said that she felt that we needed a break after a couple of nights of arguing.
I didnt exactly wanna say yes but im not stubborn so agreed against better judgment.

We had a break for a couple of months, but it was evident that she didnt want to be with me anymore.

turns out that shed been feeling like that for the past few months but kept quiet for my sake.

I left her, it hurt but it was better than keeping her in a relationship she didnt want. I've been telling myself for a while that im over her but i know im not.

"But we can still be friends, user. You're a great person" Was pretty much the last thing she said to me, almost 3 months ago.

Refer to original picture for feels.

Welp, better than her cheating. That still hurts though. You'll find someone better Sup Forumsro

i had a very similar ending to my relationship a year ago. I cant believxe its been a year already.

Tomorrow is my birthday
and I wondered if she would even say anything

buh...buh...b-buh... bwaaaaaahhhhhhh

sniff

sniff

gasp

meeeeheeheeheeheheeeeeeee.... waaaahhhhh

I can relate to this picture and it seems appropriate for a feels thread...

>I own a PSVR
>I play Werewolves within a lot (a very social game)
>play with complete strangers but its a good time
>play for hours and have a few laughs during the game
>get tired realize its late
>take off the headset and realizing im sitting in the dark all alone
>go to bed realize that I was alone all along

Most likely found another dick to ride, user. Take it from someone who's been down that road before.

Hit the gym, get buff, and make that bitch regret the day she left you. Best feeling in the world Sup Forumsro

Like just today my fiance broke off the engagement.

I have construction company in Texas

Good morals, had great sex.

Went out plenty.

Girls are just weird.

iaintevenmad.jpeg

But i'm gonna go make some more money and get contracts signed, use my comission to travel a bit and yea that'll be fun.

Seriously sucks cause she could have made good wife material, but she had self esteem/emotion issues. Fucking hell to deal with, plus her family was shitty.

Basically you'll get over it OP i was with my fiance for 5 years wedding due in about 8 months. Yea lol at least i got my money and ring back!

>This

Im financially sound and my ex girlfriend was more of a financial burden than a good significant other

now that shes gone I put more time into Real Estate and have much more money to fuck around with

any suggestions on places to vacation alone?

I was thinking of touring castles in Ireland

Vacation alone?

Not my style, at least invite a friend, I recommend Malta, specifically Valletta great place very unique and historical if you like that stuff

Op back.

I just don't want to be lonely anymore

good call, I'll grab some of the guys and make it a thing

cheers man

No he wants to be alone but if you believe what others tell us it's for the best

No one*

Actually it's wierd.
I don't wanna be lonely,
But at the same time being sad feels good.

What the fuck

Do you like jazz

Bro there are literally BILLIONS of women out there, if you had a GF for 2 years, you'll get another one in due time. Focus on yourself man, you deserve that for you. I literally got dumped with a wedding 8 months away! It's gonna be ok bro

There you go man, you even in Houston post on Sup Forums i generally lurk here and there. Let me know if you're around and i'll treat you to a good steak.

So what

You like anime?

I don't say this from a place of bitterness, OP, but it's a fact that I feel like everyone has to come to terms with on some level:

You are always alone. In a crowd, on the internet, at a party, or a thousand miles away in the wilderness of some other country. You might find others who will care for you, and you might care for them, but you're never truly have a link that transcends the barrier of the self so that you're two people of one mind. Even the closest, most loving couples have times when they'll misread the other, or they'll grow to change and differ. In that sense, everyone from our president to the homeless dude down your street is foreveralone. When and where you die, your consciousness will blink out and everyone else's will continue.

Find someone who enjoys what you offer. Make sure you enjoy what they have to offer. Do that over and over and over, until you have many people who mutually care about each other. After that, have fun together, be together, and foster the relationships you form. All while remembering you're always alone, because those people you're with are always alone too. Keep them company, be the sort of person you'd turn to if you needed someone, and take care of them. Be alone together.

Listen to starfucker - bury me alive

bro i know that feeling. not really tho. I just lost my fwb of 2 months.

My two years gf asked me for a last opportunity after I broke up with her, i did, that was like 3 months ago.
She dumped me for another guy about a week ago.
I'm totally broke

Look at this, it's much worse be glad you arent in my position.