Hey Sup Forums. I found nudes/boudoir images of my coworkers wife on his computer. Dumping that slut in this thread

hey Sup Forums. I found nudes/boudoir images of my coworkers wife on his computer. Dumping that slut in this thread.

>pic realted

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/pub/dir/Rachael/Hanson
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dump em

any interest?

Keep going!

Keep it up!!! Saving all of this bitch to use later

Back story on getting them from his comp? That shit gets me going with these pics

Bump

Bitch is smoking, I'd eat that ass on her then slam my cock down her pretty lil throat

pretty easy actually. He left it open at lunch and I just took the opportunity to look. His mistake was telling me about the gift his wife gave him lol

yeah she's beautiful IRL too

I'll take more of her nude definitely but also real life ones that are high quality since she is stunning

So she sent him these on his work email? Or he left his work email open?

Need more nudes of this bitch

No one leaves their personal email open on their work computer then just leaves it open for lunch

he left his personal computer open at lunch. His laptop.

he did bro

Damn this pic is amazing I wish this one my wife

How much time did you have to dig through it were they in his email or saved? Did you email them to yourself?

Any of her in slutty regular type outfits

about 15 min total. First I searched .jpg but too much came up. The I searched her name and bam...

not really. This was on her FB

Any pussy or asshole shots?

Second that! And we're other jpg nudes she sent him?

no. i wish.

Rachael Hanson Friudenberg noice

Keep going man jerking it to this slut

Hottest pic by far!

Why you stop?

Moar?

OP where you go?

Op realized he dun fuckd uup

Looks like OP went MIA as soon as someone posted the girls full name that leads you right to her FB which is where the OP was getting all the non nude pics and definitely is her! Win for us, but OP probably shitting brinks because afraid it'll get back to him now and is silently watching this hoping Thread dies is my best guess

she has a linkedin profile as well

Trips noted

URL or screenshot?

linkedin.com/pub/dir/Rachael/Hanson

Got it. Also she has a great story about her and husband and how they met on their weeding website. Next story will probably be once she leaves him after this shit

This turned into a wrekt thread

Seems it and with everyone bumping it it'll be around awhile probably. OP should sit back and enjoy the show

this shit always happens someone posts pics from facebook and some user finds the facebook.
Now either people here are really retarded or post them on purpose to frame someone who knows

Either way bitch is hot as fuck and got some sexy pics that'll be enjoyed by /b

>trampstamp

I'd rather quietly enjoy the private pictures but some people want to watch the world burn...But until the retards learn that it's not a good idea to post pictures it'll continue to happen

lol bump

Would have loved to see the rest of her sets but person posting probably didn't want to get her exposed bc as soon as it happened he dissapeared haha

Too late to stop now lol post em up OP

Keep posting OP, the damage has been done. m

/b will be reposting this bitch for awhile and she'll be spread to the depths of the internet now with all her info lol it's a firesale on her future now most likely

Ive been on and off of Sup Forums since 2010 or whatever and those retards keep pulling this shit, so i doubt they'll ever learn.

She has a flat ass and small, awkward boobs. I'd still hit it tho.

Love the sluttyvpics too so if no doubt pound her at any moment she dumps her husband

Anyone who posts real on here is literally retarded

Check'd

Bumping this thread for teh lulz

Too bad no vag pics

OP was probably hoarding those.

Anyone find an IG or something on her?

I'd fuck, but her body leaves a lot to be desired. Small boobs AND the chub tummy? Definitely not going to claim her.

I appreciate the share though OP.

Rachael (Hanson) Friudenberg

You know you'd hit it after a night at the bars if she was into you

her sister is fugly

Which one is her

Sarah Hanson, might be her mom

No, clearly her much older BUTCHy lesbian sister. FB says she's engaged to some dyke

Any new info on her?

Youd be surprised man. I work on a big ass IT company and most people are as dumb and careless as they come when it comes to protecting data.

Glad Thomas was stupid. Do anyone find out where he works?

Let's start looking then

Bumping