It's a Rooney plays in the sandbox and somehow disappears under the sand episode

>it's a Rooney plays in the sandbox and somehow disappears under the sand episode

>not creating a sand blanket and going to sleep in the sandbox

>it's a Rooney gets caught sniffing Kate's panties while Kate wears them episode

>it's a Rooney makes the NY Giants lose a game by convincing them to go with her to FAO Schwartz episode

Rooney's afternoon at the new aunt house.

The redhead aunt is tiding up the living room, waiting to meet Roons for the first time, suddenly theres a knock at the door.

Roons is standing there with a backpack, she's soaking wet and looking ashamed, "Roons got her dress ruined for day with auntie, I is sorry"

"Oh honey! nonono, come in, its not your fault, its just God taking a piss" Roons face glows with a huge smile...she jumps to her auntie and wraps her legs around her, she presses her face really hard on her breasts, auntie's nipples are visibly hard"

"huh? why so pointy aunt? are you cold", oh yeah thats it! we better get inside Roons and get you cleaned up.

rollan

[insert on-topic post here]

let's do this.

>you'll never make Lego catapults with Rooney

;_;

Rolling

Rollin.

I think your /who/ meme will be lost here

Delete this thread.

Probably.

gowl

>it's a Rooney makes Kate buy her every product that is advertised as being "fun" episode

>its a Rooney doesn't understand how Kate can be in two places at once when watching one of her movies with her

Fred Durst

I miss these threads. Funny how hotpockets will delete these fast as fuck yet the pedo threads stay up for an hour.