ITT: Tell her/him how you feel

ITT: Tell her/him how you feel.

I wish I died instead of you.

You're going nowhere, no matter how hard I tried to save and lift you out of your rut. You never try, and you never listen.

I hope you die in a fire,you stupid bitch
t.divorced single dad

I wish it were me and you.

you need to stop haggling and bargaining and mooching over every fucking thing

your children suffer daily because of your inability to stabilize your worthless life. For their sake, give them up; you're driving them into a grave.

I always felt like you were hiding something from me, sorry I'm so nosey

You're lucky that I never found out which car you drive.

We talk sometimes, and I wish I had the balls to ask you out. But I'm sure you don't want a ex cocaine addict and a failure whos barely going to pass high school

There are a lot of things I'd like to say and share and I can't think of a single reason why I haven't yet. I think about this everyday.

pussy

Do it. I did and got shot down, but man it was a relief from the wondering.

T,
I love you. Not a day goes by that I don't think about you. If I didnt fear losing everything in my life I'd drop it all to be with you. I'm sorry im weakness keeps us apart. Some day I will see you again.
-J

K,
I still love you. Not a day goes by that I don't think about you. I hope you are well. Ive tried contacting you, but you seem to have disappeared. Some day I'll reach.
-J

I know that feel, user.

I was friendzoned by a chick for 3 years in highschool. I was crazy about her and we hung out often with a large group of friends. One year she got wasted at a party and I held her in my arms to make sure she was okay all night. (She seemed okay with it, I didn't take advantage or remove clothing)

I guess she got spooked by learning my feelings, and she changed pretty drastically. Started swearing more, dating some asshole. We went separate ways for about 6 years.

One year she contacted me saying she was sorry how things went down and wanted to get in touch. We got along great catching up, and she started to have an affair with me. (The Asshole turned into her fiance)

We spent a few weekends just fucking and reminiscing until she told me that she had terminal brain cancer. The only girl I truly loved finally came back to me just to slip away again.

About a week later she told me she was pregnant, and gave me a beautiful baby girl 8 months after that. (It's mine, I checked) We had about 3 days together as a family until my soul mate passed.

I would say that I wish you were still here, and that our girl has your eyes and temper. I see your face every time I see our daughter...

Man, you're probably right. If you're going after someone with a future, don't break their hearts by charming them. It's going to be hell for them when they see you what what you claim you are.

Having just dealt with that on the receiving end, it's not fun at all

(OP) I look like a pussy in comparison to you.
You are the biggest man on this board.

I hope you'll just be honest with me instead of playing games one day. You can trust me completely, but I won't be anyone's fool. I'll just walk away quietly when I've had enough and leave you to your fun.

Bumping this thread so someone will see

(OP)
I want to see your hearts!

Kailyn,
I'm still in love with you, and I still want to grow old with you.
-LS

I don't want to leave. I want things to be better. And I'll hold out for as long as I can... I'm a tough girl, these days. But it hurts when you do this, and I know I won't be willing to go on like this forever. Please do better, at least for me.

Thanks. It's definitely not easy, but at least one good thing came out of it.

Please just tell me what to do, I don't wanna see you like this. How do I help!?

Thank you for being such a bitch to me, it made me a better person, now fuck off

If you cant see whats in front of you. You lose.

I lie to you. Every single day. I lie unnecessarily even though telling the truth wouldn't have any bad results. I lie about where I am because I forgot to tell you I left my house, I lie to you about who I'm with because I don't want you to get jealous, I lie about what I did today because I don't want you to think I have new habits. I love you so very much but for some reason I just can't make myself tell you the truth or get any more serious with you. I want things to stay like they are. I don't want you to know everything about my pathetic life or else you'll get bored, so I always hide something, as little as it is.

Ok. I'm done. I want you back now.

How about I tell multiple people and you try to guess who they're directed at.

I don't understand why you'd leave me for my friend.

I'm sorry that I don't give you as much time as you need/want.

You never helped at all.

I would have done land probably still would do literally anything, and you're still treating me like shit.

I'm sorry that I couldn't understand you better at the time.

I'm sorry for what I said to you. I didn't mean to make you sad like that.

I wish I would have been more insightful at the time. I see your posts every day knowing that I could have helped you so much if I would have realized as early as I could have.

I'm a guy. I'm 21. These are all directed towards women who are/were in my life.

i should probably stop stalking you, but you're cute and I think we'd make a good couple. if you think im ugly i get it.

we might have had a spark but I didn't pursue it and I kind of regret it now. You're too good for me anyway though, and would never say yes to me.
keked and checked

trips of kek

You tell me you love me each time we meet. Even though our meetings are brief, and we have no contact in between. Each time, I start to believe it, maybe just a little, even though you've lied to me before and everything I know tells me to stay away because you're just trying to hurt me. I don't want to believe that, not about you. I want to feel like I'm special to you. Like this time it won't just be a big ruse. But until you can show me that, I just can't take you seriously. I can't let myself jump off that cliff again for nothing.

damn dude. hope all is well

I Love you more than anything. 4 months and We can be together again forever.

Sleep and work is miniscule, and I don't trust a sitter yet, but at least my family is supportive. I actually had to get the paternity test so that I could shut her ex fiances mouth about it. If he ever came near her I think I would gouge his testicles out with a rusty spoon.