My girlfriend passed away in a surprising turn of events while we were playing Kingdom Death: Monster a few months ago...

My girlfriend passed away in a surprising turn of events while we were playing Kingdom Death: Monster a few months ago (We were on Lantern Year 8 for anybody that cares). She passed away having fun and I'm glad for that.

I recently discovered a trove of old nudes, but I am unsure of whether it would be good to release them. On the one hand, I want to respect her memory, but on the other hand, releasing them would bring joy to many.

So I'm leaving the decision up to fate, and if somebody can roll 69 before this thread 404's, I'll go ahead and dump them. BTW, she was 19 so no worries.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/charlierain/a-u-t-u-m-n-l-e-a-v-e-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do it.

69 GET

how she died?

damn it dubs

seriously

New thread. Same old shit

REROLL

let her rest in peace user, there's enough nudes on here

soundcloud.com/charlierain/a-u-t-u-m-n-l-e-a-v-e-s

Here come the other newfags falling for this pasta.

rollin

HOLY SHIT I DID IT

Ayyy

Well I'll be damned

Bruh

winrar! do it OP

cute enough to roll

I thought she died in a train crash?

you too. double winrar

There's about 70 pics, keep this thread alive while I upload to Mega. Shouldn't take longer than 20 mins

Bump for a good night

if only this wasn't fake, but alas reverse search wins again. rip

You kiddin'? OP always delivers

From here on, anytime anyone rolls a 69 on this thread we post this pic in reply to whoever rolls it.

bamp

Well fuck now I'm curious

roll?

boop

Post a pic of her and her family so we can see who's dead daughter we're looking at naked

Hey, hey ,hey.

I second this.

Roll?

Oh shit

k

show us the gnash op

OP better deliver

69 feelin fine

Alina Rin is not your girlfriend.

Bamp

I was about to say tht

My girlfriend passed a log in a surprising turn of her anus while we were playing Kingdom Death: Monster a few months ago (We were on Lantern Year 8 for anybody that cares). She passed gas having fun and I'm glad for that.

I recently discovered a trove of old nudes, but I am unsure of whether it would be good to release them. On the one hand, I want to respect her memory, but on the other hand, releasing them would bring joy to many.

So I'm leaving the decision up to fate, and if somebody can roll 69 before this thread 404's, I'll go ahead and dump them. BTW, she was 19 so no worries.

Okay

Fake and gay, fakegay.

moar

Anons, reverse image search every post you see.