Girlfriend won't give me head. Been with her for five months and she hasn't even done it once

Girlfriend won't give me head. Been with her for five months and she hasn't even done it once.
Yes, I've asked. A lot.

I mentioned this to one of her drunk friends tonight and her friend just burst out laughing. She laughed so loud it got the attention of one of my girlfriend's other friends, who came over to us to see what was so funny. Eventually, she said that my girlfriend was notorious for giving a blowjob to pretty much anyone who asked for one during high school. Then, her other friend laughed and chimed in by saying that she got caught giving head to two football players at the same time under the bleachers and got suspended for skipping class.

I said, "but she had a boyfriend for like 3 years in high school."

Both of her friends just looked at me like pic related and didn't say anything. They eventually just walked back into the kitchen.

What do?

Treat this "GF" like a slut and continue to fuck her while giving her less and less of your actual self or any of your resources.

I'm fucking serious. Stop giving her love. Fuck her like a slut and treat her exactly that way. Break up with her once you find something better.

Call her out OP, demand head, then break up with her brcause she sounds like a lying slut

You are an idiot if you stay with her. Don't settle

I knew a few girl like that in high school. some girls just straight up don't consider blowjobs to be a sex act.

In there eyes, it is just hooking up, nothing more.
The moral equivalent to making out.

dood I've been with my girl for 3 years and all I've gotten is a kiss on the tip. stop the complaints

FUCK YOU! Jesus fucking Christ.

Op, you need to run with this advice. Seriously.

GET CUCKED YOU FUCK. LOL.

Pussy ass cuck confirmed. If you're girls not suckin your stick it means she's not that into you and just waiting for a big strong man to choke her into submission so she can crawl over and swallow every inch of that alpha cock.
You're both cuck faggots

stay in it for the pussy OP, but leave as soon as you find something else.

I made the mistake of throwing something away out of self-respect, and I've been pussy-less for like a month. Don't do that shit, keep your options open

If a girl wouldn't suck my dick I wouldn't even fuck her

you're so fucking weak. either fuck her or fuck someone else you dumb cunt. sex is like a fucking physical need

actually this is true. usually saliva is needed as lubrication otherwise it doesnt really fit inside unless we've done a shitload of foreplay. so that bitch would be in for a painful time if she tried to have me fuck her without any saliva on my dick

Why the fuck would you ask a girl who has never given you head to be in a relationship with you in the first place?

Also...... 5 months with no head?
Nigga that's a big ass red flag!
I wouldn't go three dates with no head like do you live in the Pennsylvania Amish country?
She's probably outside an LA Fitness right now scoping out nigger dick to suck while you're on Sup Forums crying about how big of a pussy you are.
I bet you cried when Hillary lost too didn't you faggot?
I don't wanna hate you, I wanna empathize......but goddamn you're a pussy

>filename
You lucky bastard

First post = best post

She's not worth it OP. Just take what you can and move on.

The thing is, it's not about her being a bitch, it's about you being a beta.
Girls have a desire to suck alpha male dicks because it proves their worth to them. Why would she suck your dick if you're a pathetic beta fag?

Yea this nigga aint playing.
Once a slut always a slut.

see