ctoes.com/gcoesc.gif
youtube.com/watch?v=NKwqOXwVftU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Scottish rite or York rite?

Oxfords or Brogues?

Degree?

Boxers or briefs?

Reptilian or Xenoan?

If someone asked you what they had to do, to become a mason, how would you respond?

Cut or Uncut?

Royal Ark Marinerhere bro, what are you trying to get out of bringing this to Sup Forums? Sounds rerarded

Master Mason and scottish rite
5th generation mason

Are you worried about the craft being a waste of your time? Are you concerned about the orders diminishing relevance? Do you feel at all cheated or misled by what your brothers said it was going to be like?

what is the lost word?

what are you guys planning with the illuminati?

You would have to find a masonic lodge near you.
contact them somehow and tell them you are interested, and they will want to meet you.
If you seem like a decent person, then you can join.
Some states are different on the age.
its either 18 or 21
and you cannot have a felony

lunch

What are some of the differences between Lodges? If I wanted to master the craft asap would I want to choose one lodge over another?

time and patience

>
>You would have to find a masonic lodge near you.
>contact them somehow and tell them you are interested, and they will want to meet you.
>If you seem like a decent person, then you can join.
>Some states are different on the age.
>its either 18 or 21
>and you cannot have a felony

Don't forget
High moral turpitude

And to be one ask one

Can you keep a secret?

What are your feelings on goats

I am slavemason

how to be freemason

?

>
>I am slavemason
>
>how to be freemason
>
>?

Kill whitie

pass me the Ba'al

Does the religion i believe in have to believe in a Deity? Could i get away with Christian Athiesm? And is being a commie an issue?

Not OP but I know a bunch of masons.
I grew up thinking these guys were crazy weird illuminati men.
It's really just an adult fraternity that holds pointless meeting gatherings balls etc. Literally the same as a college frat. Unnecessary chants the whole shebang.

How does being a mason improve your life? Is it more or less significant than a religion in terms of lifestyle?

OP is lying.

>Does the religion i believe in have to believe in a Deity? Could i get away with Christian Athiesm? And is being a commie an issue?

An atheist may not become a mason for with out a belief in deity no oath would be binding.
Not OP but another master mason

have you met pat miletich?

>How does being a mason improve your life? Is it more or less significant than a religion in terms of lifestyle?

I use it in my travels I can walk into any lodge and be instantly connected to powerful good people. Eg Judges, Doctors, Police,

We help each other we help the widows and children it is a great organization

Again not OP

In fact where did op go I am answering all user questions

What are the secrets you promised not to tell anyone?

You're forgetting the principal matter.

THEY MUST BELIEVE IN A GOD.

if this holds true for every stage, you masons are all fuckd in the head and not capable of neutral planning of earths fate. fuck you

you would not be eligible to freemansonry due to your religious ideals, not political.

He is lying.

Read the post above you.

How does one "join" the freemasons? There's a lodge just up the road and I'm wanting to join my community in one way or another.

I'm currently a 19 year old Christian conservative with no post-secondary education and no income as of yet

I have plans on becoming an investor and philanthropist. Seeing as the masons are known for supporting their community, I thought it may be a good group for me. What else do masons do?

Both my great-grandfathers were freemasons and one was also a shriner. I don't know if my family tree will give me any 'bonus points" for joining.

Is this a good choice?

Thank you, if you do respond.

have you been consorting with daemons?

Whats it like being a giant faggot?

At what level does the worship of Satan become reality for members as part of the rite?

There are no women allowed, are they? A friend of me, also freemason, told me, that in his lodge would be women allowed, which I simply couldn't believe, because I hear everywhere they aren't.

As long as you are honest about it, and have served your full sentence, even with a felony you can apply to be a mason. It depends on what the committee reports and how the lodge votes.

Source (friend is a mason, and have read the petition)

is there a special secret free mason language friend?

Are there any poor masons?

it wouldn't be lost if he found it

Is there some kind of secret sign with which you show people on street, at work, etc that you are a freemason?

Do you really do free masonry work?

They must be the Order of the Eastern Star. An appendant body that allows for female membership.
ctoes.com/gcoesc.gif

Serious question. If you are serious op.

My great grandfather was a free Mason almost his whole life
For sure my life. And he lived with alot of secrets.

Before he died (I was to young to remember) he had told my family that I was to get all of his free Mason shit when he died.

All of this stuff is at my grandmother BUT.

While rummaging through I saw that he was givin a ceremonial sword, it had his name and rank. I remember the rank being low 20's.

The sword had gold, silver and ivory, it had a hand made leather sheath, that sheath was wrapped in a super thick and soft red fabric, and the whole thing was in a dark wood case.

Any value to this? Or insight?

noooo

is it true that you people have God imprisoned in your lodge in London by use of archaic rites and dark powers older than Our Lord Himself?

>
>How does one "join" the freemasons? There's a lodge just up the road and I'm wanting to join my community in one way or another.
>
>I'm currently a 19 year old Christian conservative with no post-secondary education and no income as of yet
>
>I have plans on becoming an investor and philanthropist. Seeing as the masons are known for supporting their community, I thought it may be a good group for me. What else do masons do?
>
>Both my great-grandfathers were freemasons and one was also a shriner. I don't know if my family tree will give me any 'bonus points" for joining.
>
>Is this a good choice?
>
>Thank you, if you do respond.

Now a days most lodges have fb pages and often open there doors for community meals. Every meeting I go to I eat. Stop by the lodge and ask. There are some dues and fees just like any fraternity. Joining the shrine is expensive and I don't recommend untill you have pretty good income due to the fees being much higher but remember the shrines also run free hospitals those ain't cheep

>have you been consorting with daemons?

I am a Christian so No

Also this sword had the above stuff engraved in it along with a few Latin passages and the person who made it and the year 1971

I think he was a pirate.

Where can masonic lodges be found?

Having family history certainly raises your esteem, particularly if your relatives ever took the chair or an office in the lodge.

The easiest way is to contact your local lodge - most have websites or at least an email address - and arrange an interview. The brothers will explain what is expected of you, the financial obligations (you pay dues & contribute charity at each meeting), and a basic outline of what happens at lodge, obviously secrets & rituals are not disclosed. You might find it isn't what you thought, but I certainly recommend talking to someone about it.

Where I am from (UGLQ - Australia) that is not necessary, moreso you must acknowledge the presence of a supreme deity / grant architect of the universe, not a specific god - case in point there is a Hindu bloke in my lodge - however, the finer points of religion (and politics) are not allowed to be discussed in lodge.

Source: 3rd degree master mason (craft lodge)

>Are there any poor masons?

Lol me

>Is there some kind of secret sign with which you show people on street, at work, etc that you are a freemason?

Yes but there secret

entered apprentice from Tijuana, México.
scottish rite.

were are you from brother ?

Is that you OP?

Google "masonic lodges "

Hey Brother, remember your oaths. Specifically the first, and your charge.

Not op. But sounds like he was York right. Some older swords were made out of silver and worth crazy bucks. Take it to a lodge and they can tell you more.

Thank you, I'm interested in joining, but don't want to go to a special women's lodge, thabks for the information user.

French freemasons are better at it, the got ride of any deity a long time ago to concentrate on humanity.

There is a "masonic" organization that gathers in Edmond Oklahoma. It is not recognized by any other lodge or grand lodge in oklahoma. Walked in on a meeting accidentally, because they held it in a public place (a college campus in a dining area) and didn't even care or skip a beat. They also had women among them. Not a single one of them knew what eastern star or jobes daughters or demolay or freemason or prince hall mason was.

Confused the shit out of me, because they sounded legit in their meeting, but couldnt show me anything that would lead me to believe they were real.

And all the bros in the Philippines.

There's a few in africa too, but a lot of fake lodges spring up with promises of wealth / greencards etc. They defraud their members of a few meagre $$$ and then close or are run out of town. Typical Africans.

Explain a York right to me. I know my grandfather was a very respected member of the group and he owned a few businesses ( mostly photography businesses at the time) and occasionally he would host these meetings after hours.

>
>
>Is that you OP?

Not OP but another mason answering

Is it true that Trump is the first president not to be a Mason?

Okay thanks. now I really wanna know it.

What the fuck is the point of a Freemason?

The nigger isn't a mason.

Sure thing. Now I'm not totally sure about the specifics, but I do know that the Eastern Star allows for women.
I've been considering joining myself(the regular blue lodges), so I've been pouring over information about them to make sure I know what I'm getting into.
But from what I hear, the women all have a very strong bond that are in the group.
>didn't know the prince hall masons
I'm in a Southern state that *has* excepted the PH masons, but many of the masons I've spoken to care not to refer to them in their estimates on how many masons are in the state.

How are you 1st deg and scottish rite?

Monotheism is a requirement. Abrahamic religions only.

>
>There is a "masonic" organization that gathers in Edmond Oklahoma. It is not recognized by any other lodge or grand lodge in oklahoma. Walked in on a meeting accidentally, because they held it in a public place (a college campus in a dining area) and didn't even care or skip a beat. They also had women among them. Not a single one of them knew what eastern star or jobes daughters or demolay or freemason or prince hall mason was.
>
>Confused the shit out of me, because they sounded legit in their meeting, but couldnt show me anything that would lead me to believe they were real.

They were fake meetings are not held in public where easdropers or cowers can hear

I have a friend who is an atheist Mason.

Thank you for answering.

Kek

>
>I have a friend who is an atheist Mason.

Not saying it never happens people do lie. It just isn't supposed to happen.

Heck Alster Crowley was a satanist and a free mason. Diety is diety no matter who or what you pray too.

I also want to know this. What does the club or organization do? Why would I want to join?

I heard that he is.

No different than a fraternity. Get good contacts, put it on a resume to possibly show leadership and orderly was. Learn authority. And occasionally sacrifice some shit to Satan.

This is because prince hall masons are hugely exclusive(also black), their lodge officers have a salary and their grand master stays till he either leaves or dies. Because of this, and the regulations of becoming a freemason, black people could not join for the longest time, and due to that, some lodges still have a genuine concern over tbe traditional views of masonry and believe that prince hall masons are not capable of ever being masons. Some grand lodges have begun building relationships with prince hall grand lodges, and i have even seen some appear at grand lodge as visitors. Suprisingly their language and ritual is remarkably similar to regular Freemasons, so they were able to stay.

I am friends with a few prince hall masons, and we still talk to eachother every once in a while.

>
>I also want to know this. What does the club or organization do? Why would I want to join?

Help widows and children in the community. Yes we ate apart of a world wide organization but we help in our individual community we give grants to high schools we do community events. We do volunteer work. It is a group of men committed to doing good works.

Now for me I appreciate being to walk into any town and be instantly connected with people as brothers and can do my crafts much easier

I believe them to be fake, but thay claim to be real. They had working tools, and presented them to me, but they could not produce a dues card which means they are either really good bullshiters or they are blackballed

What were there working tools?

Do ride your little shriner bike everywhere, or is that just a part-time thing?

Underrated comment

who was hiram abif?

You cool, man?

How old is your grandmother?

did you read the terms and conditions?

youtube.com/watch?v=NKwqOXwVftU

can it be? Chris?

?

The 24 in gauge, common gavel, plumb, square, level, and the trowel.

Is the earth flat?

In Mexico, an EA is able to attend regular Lodge Meetings, because most of the ritual is done at the EA degree. FC & MM degree work is done during unlisted and secret meetings, only known by those that are active members of the degrees, and in good standing with their local lodge. I am a 32nd degree MM, but visit lodges all over the world with my masonic passport.

Neat, how do you get a masonic passport?

Do you sell masonic sex toys

I saw a guy with the free mason symbol on his suv picking his nose the other day