Humanity's best hope is to clean and recolonize earth as a united, technologically advanced species...

Humanity's best hope is to clean and recolonize earth as a united, technologically advanced species. The key is the time dilation which occurs near the speed of light:

1) Build a spaceship that can reach 99,99% the speed of light and support the lives of 10,000 humans.
2) Select 100 healthy, fertile humans, 70 female, 30 male. Humanity's best.
3) Set course to go round the solar system (outside the Oort cloud, where chances or hitting matter are minimal) at maximum speed. Time dilation comes into play, and for every year the crew is on space, a thousand years pass on Earth.
4) The crew would then breed over many generations, following strict measures of artificial selection in order to discard as many genetic flaws as possible. Massive brainwash ensures unity, courage, logic, etc. and disencourages dissent, individuality, superstition, etc. The ideal meritocratic society as portrayed by Heinlein. Over time, brainwash won't be needed anymore: the goal is to select and shape the ideal values of society. This set of values then reproduces as it's passed on.
5) That time would also be used to research (slave AI, nanotechnology, fusion) and make plans for the proper resettlement of Earth.
6) Once the number of 10,000 near-perfect (strong, smart, agile, healthy, brave, and absolutely devoted to Humanity as a species), return to Earth. Re-settle it as a new, technologically strong united race.

After tens of thousands of years of earth time, old troublesome humanity with its religions and races has long since vanished, the planet has healed itself and the sun still has plenty of fuel, more than enough to resettle, harness the power of nature without causing harm to the ecosystems, and launch ourselves into the remote corners of the galaxy exploring, conquering, ascending to our true destiniy: to become masters of the Milky Way.

I've just read my own post and it's stupid as hell.

7) die of social idealism and lack of real world feedback.

8) OP dies from mudslime terrorist attack before any of this happens cause OP wasn't part of humanity's best

OP will save a lot of money by not going to or quitting college and getting a life.

as long as nigs and filthy pajeets exist we arent leaving this solar system

Make sure you keep all the niggers off the ship.

>Build a spaceship that can reach 99,99% the speed of light

Stopped reading right there.

Learn to physics sci-fi fag

humanity's best hope is to build an artificial intelligence that can act without the restrictions of the primate mind, and then die off, leaving the AI to do whatever the fuck it wants.

you don't seriously think that exporting apes to other planets is going to change anything? get real.

>Learn to physics sci-fi fag
The published Physics is not the real Physics.

shhh, i think we should let him try. as soon as he gets to an appreciable percentage of lightspeed his ship will hit a grain of dust and be destroyed.

Hahaha. Ok fag.

Enjoy your sci-fi.

>Warpdrive 4 please Adam

the physics of Star Trek is not the real physics, either, dipshit. jesus christ, the sociology of Star Trek isn't even the real sociology.

9) a wild sand nigger appears

>That little amount of people
RIP genetics after a few generations
>Eugenics
Literally proven to not work right in humans even for genetic diseases
>Brainwashing
Lel
>Thinking you'd hit 10,000 people before 500 years have past or more from such a small starting pool

Yeah it is.

Absolute topkek

>humanity's best
>%70 women
wtf

That bit actually makes sense. You need to go pretty hard on the reproduction in this scenario. Dont need 50 males to impregnate 50 females. I wiuld go further myself, 95 females, 5 males.

I'm pretty sure you need around 2000 people to ensure there is enough genetic diversity for the continuation of the species. Otherwise, in a couple of generations, you'll start to run into problems with human development

>99.99% of c is well beyond the escape velocity of the milky way.

Its also well beyond the ability to accelerate anything with more than 0 mass