Ask a guy who went to his first bjj class today and got tapped out by a girl anything

Ask a guy who went to his first bjj class today and got tapped out by a girl anything

Why you such a bitch?

stick with it bro. it gets better

thread

What belt is/was she?

Because Im a lazy alcoholic basically

How did you hide the boner? I'm not big bit mine,sure would show I ,that get up.

Did you get an erection while she was choking you?

Purple. I won the game of physical strength with holds and shit, but she was quicker and able to recognize opportunities for a submission.

obviously first contact with genetalia gets this pussy hard

Nah she was definitely sexy though. She was right up in my grill breathing heavily into my face. This was 1.5 hours into class and I was honestly too tired for an erection at that point

what holds did you possibly have her in?

I used to do tae kwon do and this black belt chick there would land kicks and fall over left and right. probably from lack of balance as much as me pushing her around.

I think thats why i don't do tae kwon do

Passing guards, holding her in place kinda shit. I probably could have tapped her if I knew how to get into position for submissions, but first day. All of these people have crazy stamina too. I was totally winded after like 5 minutes of this shit

unless you come from a wrestling background theres no way you were passing her guard or anything unless she was letting you

Keep coming back, it gets better

Gtfo depending on his size it's very possible ...she'd probably recover guard right away , but still .

Its possible. Everybody there was super chill and welcoming. They all rolled me the fuck up.

Im thinking 'bout it. Classes are expensive. Even the gi is like $100

maybe. but we're talking about a purple belt and a day 1 white belt

look for judo gis. they tend to be way cheaper for similar quality

>How did you hide the boner? I'm not big bit mine,sure would show I ,that get up.
Wot

we are talking about a woman and a man. GG

ehhh even if you had a lot of weight/strength on her you wouldn't have had much of a chance of tapping her.

you clearly haven't rolled a lot lmao

have you ever actually trained?

Only way that might be a decent roll is if the white belt has extensive wrestling experience.

Likely trolling, but if not you are genuinely retarded.

Bruh if you were passing her guard she was likely letting you. Unless your gyms purples are trash

Beginner white v. Purple? You are not stronger than a female purple belt, bro, she didn't want to hurt your feelings, and get you to pay for next class, OK? She could have broken every single bone in your body.

A purple belt that rolls hard with a brand new white belt is a dick. What's even the point of that?

>You are not stronger than a female purple belt

....The fuck does belt level have to do with strength? Are you retarded?

Didn't say she was rolling hard. I said if he was passing her guard she was letting him.

Checked.
Obviously you've never rolled, but hey, keep the faith faggot...
What. A. Fucking. Loser.

I'm a blue belt. If you think belt level correlates with how strong you are then you actually are functionally retarded.

Ask a guy who has a black belt in aikido, trains krav maga and mma for 2 years now anything

drop it and do judo. bjj is for fags who cant deal with real fighter

strength isnt determined by belt dude. skill is, but not strength

haha ai kido

You are no blue belt, cunt, if you are, please post your gym, I'll make sure you are degraded. You fucking vomit inducing pretender.

There is a bit of correlation. Most of the upper belts have pretty good strength regardless of their gender/weight, perhaps nothing major but definitely more so than the average person who doesn't train.

>hurr durr dox yourself on Sup Forums

Not helping your case there functioning retard.

go troll somewhere else pls

>tfw ur main man (I hate to say professor) is a multiple world champ no gi.

There's nearly no way a day 1 white belt is doing anything to a legit purple belt regardless of size. They are just letting you feel the game.

Not everyone is a roll for prize money.

>when you've watched too much animu and think new belts increase your power level

Its acutely quite good... you learn to move between enemies

I mean, yeah they are usually more fit than the average populace, but raw strength has little to do with it. A 175lb black belt with fucking murder a 220lb blue belt.

technique in bjj is so close to "strength" as to be the same thing. you can be crushed and wrapped up by someone 6 inches shorter than you

Yeah I'm not going to argue with that example. But they're more likely to have decent muscular endurance which is almost as good as strength in most BJJ situations especially with keeping and retaining your guard.

Except that it's not. When you say "strength" when referring to a martial artist, you are understood to be referring to their raw physical power. BJJ is all about technique. Strength helps, but is not required.

b8

that being said i'll take sound BJJ technique over raw strength any day of the week.

The whole professor thing rubs me wrong too. I have a degree in chemistry and am currently pursuing a masters in chem e. I have to call this jerk off a professor? wtf is this bullshit

When someone is using perfect technique on you, it feels like they are impossibly strong.

I've rolled with Braulio Estima a couple of times and whilst I'm no slouch, the guy feels like a fucking python ( I have 10kg on the guy)

Personally I've never been to a gym where anything like that is enforced. BJJ in the west is pretty divorced from any bullshit nonsense. 99% of people are chill except the teens and early 20 faggots

Ask him to roll and to not hold back. You'll understand pretty quickly. It likely longer to obtain that title than it took you to get your degree.

Have you and/or will you jerk off to that?

its guaranteed. even modern blackbelts are fast if its 9 years

Why didn't you just punch her?
Why you suck so much?

>A real life street fight will most likely be instigated by a black man you accidentally bumped into or brushed shoulders with

>OP learns a technique that focuses mainly on wrestling around on the ground

>A nigger will not fight you unless he's got at least 5 homeboys backing him up

>Naively thinking coons will stand and wait their turn as you gayly wrestle and tap then out one at a time

Learn boxing like a real man and get a concealed carry permit you ignorant, naive gaylord.

Definitely more time required. The guys more than worthy of his belts and he's a great fighter...but professor? Does that make michael jordan a professor too? Is everybody whos really good at their sport a professor now?

Sure there is. If the guy has an equal level of fighting experience, especially in a similar style it's quite possible. Belts mean shit, especially in mcdojos, but even in legit ones it just shows a degree of knowledge of a particular style.

don't take it so seriously dude. 99% of players don't worry about it either.

I have a ccw. I didnt join for street fighting/racial paranoia. I joined mostly for the competitiveness. Gives me something to do couple nights a week.

>believing any martial art is going to save you against multiple attackers

Yes, stand up and try to box with multiple people. That will end well for you.

Well don't believe me than hahah

there's no point discussing something you care about on Sup Forums. Retards like (you) will make the most asinine armchair statements imaginable.

There are hundreds of top level gyms worldwide, you can find a polaris champ is bumfuck nowhere in UK, nevermind in USA or brazil.

bringing up mcdojos is pointless, who cares about them?

You must train the right martial art man

And you could've done that with boxing and be better prepared for a real life altercation. Forget about race. Your blowjob jutsu is immediately rendered useless if there's more than one guy against you.

BJJ isn't super formal like all of the bullshido arts. A professor is still a professor however. Did Michael Jordan create more players near his caliber?

its a weeb bullshit dream to think anything makes you safe against multiple people if you are so unaware as to be trapped by them.

don't get into shit situations. train because its fun.

Against multiple attackers? I sure do. I practice by taking my Glock down to the range a couple times a month.

I gotch' yer Jew-jids-zoo right here.

Because chances are that's what OP was at. Chances are anyone on Sup Forums of all places talking about any experience they had in any fighting club, was most likely in a mcdojo. Besides which, way to jump on the mostly irrelevant aside. Fact is a good boxer could beat a top trained BJJ practitioner at boxing. Belts only show knowledge of a limited skill and rule set.

Seen an amateur boxer fight 7 people, barely raised a sweat.
inb4 they were all cripples etc etc useless internet blither

Ow ok I would like to have a gun as well but I live in eu... however I have a few knifes and a lot of skill haha

>trying this hard

If anyone of them knew how to fight , they'd kick the shit out of his legs/grab a hold of him while his buddies beat the shit out of him.

If you have to fight multiple people, stand up game is what you want and an escape plan.

>professor
I object to that title as well. Instructor, sure. Professor, no.

Sure you did bud. Sure you did. I'm sure it's possible if they came at him one at a time with their chins hanging out.

?
what the fuck is your point. The guy went to a bjj gym not a boxing gym. the ruleset dictates that he is not allowed to punch the girl in the face mid round.
Within the ruleset she was toying with him, 100% no doubt.

What are you trying to get at? How many top fighters in MMA don't train BJJ? It's ubiquitous in the sport because it has proven to work over and over.

a top darts player will beat a bjj blackbelt at darts too, but what does that matter in a bjj gym?

> stand up game is what you want and an escape plan.

The latter, yes. The former, fucking no. If you're standing up and trying to box a small group of people then you aren't running away, which is what you should be doing if you don't want to have your teeth kicked in.

> I object to that title as well. Instructor, sure. Professor, no.

Object all you want. That's the way the art goes.

Fucking this ...guy watches too many Kung Fu movies

>Fact is a good boxer could beat a top trained BJJ practitioner at boxing.

Go back and watch what happened to the Boxers that fought in the first couple of UFCs. They got dropped on their heads and choked.

Humility is a part of learning Jujitsu , you'll quickly realize your size and strength will be negated by the more skilled player all the time.. It still happens to me almost daily as a brown belt.

belts mean shit is my point. Take an equally skilled guy from a similar style, have him start BJJ. He will be a white belt when he starts. He could very well beat a purple belt, and it wouldn't mean shit, because the belt basically just shows how long the people were at that particular club.

I can near guarantee the guy you're responding to has said something uncomfortably similar to "If someone tried to triangle me id just stand up and slam them lol"

That wasn't boxing was it? Plus a lot of those guys clearly needed a lot of practice on the speed ball.

>people saying the girl was stronger than OP
Okay hold on, let's clear things up.

Was the girl more skilled at bjj than OP? Yes, absolutely.

Was she stronger? Almost certainly not. Between a man and a woman, unless the guy is very out of shape and the girl has been weight training for several years, the man is going to be stronger.

>owner of my gym, a female body builder who's been at it for god knows how many years can't lift as much as me
>I'm a fairly skinny, 160 pound 6' man, only been consistently training for a few months

OP, I want this settled. Are you some doughy bitch, relatively "normal" fitness, or in good shape?

>because the belt basically just shows how long the people were at that particular club.
In literally any other martial art but bjj perhaps. Shit bjj gyms exist, but they are quite rare. You'll know if a white belt off the street can tap one of their purple belts without being a former D1 wrestler.

Naw, I've been triangled. Only time I ever got choked out.

? you're legit delusional then. how is a brand new guy to bjj beating a purple belt at bjj? Please don't say "yeah but he can beat him at darts so the purple belt doesn't mean anything"

BJJ belts are extremely competitive. Academies will make sure you are ready to be promoted before you are. Their entire reputation is built on it. If a purple belt turns up to a tournament and gets absolutely bodied by white belts then obviously something would be going wrong.

stop talking shit, stop talking about things you have no knowledge of. Go and get stabbed in the favela you clearly live in.

3 stripe purple here.

Stick with it man. You will get owned by everyone.
Hopefully your instructor and the higher belts you roll with start showing u the basic throws and "what not to dos". Read up and practice out to break/change gaurd and generally not let youself be put in a postion for a hold.
After you get one or two stripes, you can then learn your fancy moves

Maybe BJJ just isn't good where I am? I don't doubt good clubs teach good skills, nor that competence would require training in similar style. I just hate belt fags due to the plethora of mcdojos and idiots who take their stupid belt systems way too seriously.

Someone with actual experience posting at last..
. BJJ isn't some TKD 1 year to blackbelt for children deal. our team has a near 2 year average to get to bluebelt alone. I didn't get mine for 20 months of 4x a week (6hrs).

Brown and blackbelts feel untouchable, and I can only recognise a mistake fast enough to make anything of it in about 10% of my rolls with the newer purples (4-5years)

>got tapped
First you learn to not get bogged
Second you learn to actively defend
Lastly you learn to offensively grapple

Hope your ready to tap regurally for the next three to six months

Depends on who is the primary instructor. There's some shit gyms out there, but not many. BJJ tends to call out people teaching the wrong shit pretty regularly. Gracie Barra is a pretty standard sport bjj organization that is solid.

only whitebelts seem to care about it.
I would be ashamed if I got promoted to purple right now, I simply can't compete with other purples.

My first experience with submissions was my sophomore year in wrestling ...this dude put me in a banana split and cranked it pretty hard/held it for a long time ..not gonna lie , a couple of tears fell down my cheek...Fucking dick.

in many big cities around the world is hard NOT to find a champion of some world tournament. It's really spreading. UK has multiple top level competition blackbelts, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, hungary even.

You can find world class bjj almost anywhere

should've grabbed her by the pussy and performed a trump hold

My coach is like 5 stripe black.
Everytime i think im in a good postion and in with a shot, he pulls out the coolest moves and fucks me up.....