Finally moved into the new place, god damn

finally moved into the new place, god damn..

evening Sup Forums
what's everybody drinkin' tonite?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xAM6mG6BWjw
youtube.com/watch?v=Jhn36HPa5iA
youtube.com/watch?v=jNxxjjjdouw&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=l7R07hF0AuI
youtube.com/watch?v=kAbL8NjoRhI&t=1854s
youtube.com/watch?v=RcEsAJUlvdQ
youtube.com/watch?v=d4s0gXpFQ-g
youtube.com/watch?v=kMYpNjF9EB8
youtu.be/aiSdTQ9DW9g
youtube.com/watch?v=ysZ3C6EZWIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

damn even that cup don't want no part of your ugly bitch ass

Tea! My insides hurt from drinking yesterday, going to take a break for a while.

cringe thread?

oh, he's into it. just gotta fill it up with booze
mine too, but because I've been fighting off a goddamn flu

all of this

water, i'm cutting off on dairy and alcohol for a while because i keep breaking out

nice feet

holy hell, all I got is this and three more! nice spread~

1 question:

banana?

pretty good idea, can't always tip away.
..huh? where?
kegh, kiddy stuff!
ain't got any, I should buy some..

What do the kids in your basement drink?

no banananas?
kek

Hey guy, how are you today? I also am drinking shit beer.

Everytime I see you make a thread it makes me think I'll turn out like you when I'm done college and it makes me want to hang myself.

Are you drinking 3 40's of 211? God damn man... at my worst I would do 2 40's OE and a couple budweisers after that. Good job!

Landshark.

Know of any good imperial stouts??

Its not too late to hang yourself now is it?

gatorade. I bombard them day and nite with dance music 'til the next born song-and-dance performer emerges, bloodied and perfect.
youtube.com/watch?v=xAM6mG6BWjw

well, excuse me, princess~
tired! work and moving with barely hours to get home and pass out.. whatcha got?
then why waste the money on university?
Day off tomorrow, so daddy's on vacation at last!
ooh, ever tried the Prairie Bomb? 13 ABV, thick as a baby's arm, tastes of chili, cocoa, coffee and vanilla~

probably too early.

what he needs to do is finish his degree, get denied a job cause he's *inexperienced*.

then kill himself cause he cant pay off the debt for his degree kek

1.) Would you rather be named "Jarish", "Vartello", or "Fevneb"?

2.) Why are you not a big fan of McDonalds chicken nuggets?

3.) If you screamed as loudly as possible right now for two seconds, how many people would be able to hear you?

fine you dont have a banana, but can you rate my work out of 10 please. its for an assignment about how the world keeps spinning

Hey Op! I remember your post a couple months back and I remember you were replying to everyone in such a unique way. I was drinking chai tea that one time but tonight I just have black coffee. Got an essay to work on.

Ah my man you magnificent bastard. I love how you get under everyones skin here. Haven't seen one of your threads in a minute. ive been working...

Goodlord....im done with those.

1. nickel's my name, no sense in anything else.
2. because you never want 20, but you wind up buying that many and they're never good after an hour of being cooked.
3. probably my two roommates and their annoying dachshund. Dunno if anyone lives in the apartment above though.
howdy, trips! I do like being able to do that, can brighten some nites! what's the subject?

Haven't tried the Prarie Bomb, but it sounds hella good. Thanks bro!

it'll be a blessing when it's time to rest from work, 'cuz then ya gots money to do it with! Been keeping well otherwise?
ain't no crime, friend.

Heya , OP!
Dolby reporting in, how's it going?
Just drinking Steel Reserve tonight, the usual.

Can't post a picture because I'm a paranoid fuck, but alternating between Absolut and Smirnoff. Always great to see you posting bro.

It definitely can brighten some nights! Definitely brightened mine up some to see you around again. And Jeez, I didn't even see that I got trips. And the subject is supposed to be about like, hysteria and it's impact on the world.

it's part of a series, I found out from a guy at work. The Pirate Bomb's next on my list, prepared in rum casks apparently. I'd google this shit but.. well, I don't.
Dolby!! you electric sum'bitch, how the hell are ya!
Going great, post-move, done with work for a few days. Gonna get some time in on FF15 tomorrow at last, I've been hearing interesting things.

ohhh my gut.. I think I feel a bellyache comin' on~

youtube.com/watch?v=Jhn36HPa5iA

Malt liquor makes my stomach curl now hah. Jin is my new friend

gin :/

but yeah gins good

Why do you look like the white version of Big Smoke?

doing ace nickel. normally ill leave ya a mix or something to listen to from youtub

youtube.com/watch?v=jNxxjjjdouw&t=4s

Keep on rockin in the free world. Im having miller lite on this end of the screen.

whats your new apartment like d00d?

Shared a pitcher of IPA at the bar with a couple friends then had myself some rum and coke before bed. I would've had more but 7am shifts suck ass!

What do you do for a living?

WHATUP NICKEL

i used to see your threads back when i drank every day. my usual would be cobra 40s, canadian mist shooters, and icehouse tall cans. if i was really feelin frisky i would steal my roommates capn morgan (shits terrible). and buy him a new bottle the next day. fuck that shit.

i dont drink as much anymore because of failed relationships, failed friendships, and almost getting fired. that was all maybe 6 months ago. back on top these days!

cheers! didnt know what to call you until now. so its nickel huh howd you end up with that one?

Cheap ass vodka and cheap ass powdered ice tea, forgot to pick up mixers and the damn cabinet only had the fall back

Glad to see one of these threads again. One of the few threads on here I'll really go through. Do you believe the pizza gate shit?

Disgusting. You drink mouthwash too?

Pizza gate shit?

sounds like some intergalactic neck beard wives tale.

Pedophilia ring with the Clintons. Wiki leaks has been alluding to it.

ooh, gin's the best, especially New Amsterdam. I actually come up with a drink with gin and kosher pickle juice with a gherkin floating in it? Call it a Goblin Finger
I think it's the hat and fat 'ol head. I ain't got a baseball bat though.. yet
God, I love all the excellent long electronic music I've gotten in these threads, wonder if Anime Disco'll show up..
well, here's some of my room, there's my bed. I'd give ya a tour of the place, but I don't wanna.
bummer, eh? that's why I buy ahead before last call at midnite. Love IPAs though, Stone Brew's got a great one
Temping at a hospital overnites, plus I work at a cigar club.

moar tunes!
youtube.com/watch?v=l7R07hF0AuI

not bad bro. works with my buzz.

Cigar club? I'm just imagining a smokey bar here.

I'm doing pretty great my dude, thanks for asking! I've been hard at work, jumping through hoops, seeking employment. I passed on the idea of marriage to my girlfriend, and she seems just as excited about it as I do. Things are looking pretty great for me in life for a change, feelsgoodman.
How are things going for you and your girl? Everything a working out I hope.

Eats some Tums, they're good for you.

hello we meet again

we drink only to good things, then! Cheers to your newfound fortunes, brother.
I picked it up a while back, I really forget where.. might've been at a convention.
nuts! I don't think we even have any mixers.. might be how the Goblin Finger came to be~
okay, NOW I gotta google something

alright, I got about a sentence into the google entry and got bored. NEXT!

thats awesome you work in a cigar club. Thats classy. No need for a tour nickel as long as you are happy.

heres a soundtrack you need to revisit plus some midi jams\

youtube.com/watch?v=kAbL8NjoRhI&t=1854s

youtube.com/watch?v=RcEsAJUlvdQ

Glad you like. check more things out on youtube like that. Old school is the best school.

Powdered ice tea only does so much, I'll be damned if I don't have a jar of pickles to chase that shit with

what about pickle juice and vodka/gin guise?

i would join u cunts for a drink but im on meds due to being mentally unstably diagnosed by 2 drop kick psychologists.

think they know everything. sucks man

it's got a members lounge in the back for the old-timers and lieutenants of industry that come by, but it's BYOB. I do good work there though, kept the back open back 'til 11:30 monday for the championship game.
Excellent, friend! Best of luck to you two on getting it arranged~ Me and the missus are fighting again, so I couldn't say. We've had this before, but I REALLY blame myself for being short-tempered because of this messy move, plus I texted her for a booty call the other nite before moving in.
Yeah, she told me I've got a LOT of work to do. I'm also on orgasm probation 'til February.
u_u

So... you finally came.

Hey user, long time no see
going out this sat after awhile, any shot recommendations?

Sippin on this. Don't know if you can get it outside of Australia but if you can you should.

What am I drinkin'?
Pic related.

rather do a shot then eat a pickle. Mixing it without V8 is just bleh

fat-chan :'^D

Egghead? Why are you here?

You have a very odd misshapen face my friend. Il give you 10 internet points if you shave.

anything called orgasm probation doesn't sound like it fits on my agenda.

How flattering~
I lost my shit, well done user lol

ohh man, I can totally smell my grandma's place, she was in LOVE with that game when I was a little kid, got her DKC2 for christmas when it came out
good choice! I'll pack the amiga one away for later..
mmm, LOVE me some crunchy kosher pickles! and again, the juice? ...not all that bad, at a sip.
pffhh KAHAHAHAHA!!! wow~
do a Boilermaker, you'll be glad ya did there, buddy.
can't say I have, but a pale ale is ALWAYS the right choice!

NICKEL!!!!!

fat-chan give me another picture like this

Boilmaker uh? sounds like fun thanks my dude have an awesome night

to DRINK BEER AND HAVE FUN!
'ey, a man keeps his word.. doesn't mean I have to like it, but there it is.
dammit dolby, now I want a smoke.. and there's a huge window in my room AND a ceiling fan. hmmmm..

how 'bout a little more music.
youtube.com/watch?v=d4s0gXpFQ-g

Don't you ignore me nigger

Oh neat, a phantom 410

Nathtub Bigger, you san of a BETCH!!
youtube.com/watch?v=kMYpNjF9EB8

why, you already got one!
you as well!

Goddamn OP. This just might be one of my favorite threads in a long long time. Thanks.

Check my new shirt that got tie-dyed by a local bro.

You may appreciate.

and thank you, brother! glad to have entertained, along with the rest here too!
I can't get 211 on tap anywhere, so PBR's a good second choice, very nice!

Nickelchan, you san of a BETCH!!
youtu.be/aiSdTQ9DW9g

potatoes have appeared. Whats next user?

youtube.com/watch?v=ysZ3C6EZWIU

I stick my dick in it obviously

you and your potatoes gonna outlast us all~
ain't you cold in there without socks?
that is a bitchin' tune, love that dschingis khan shit~
prepare the frying oil and the mashing instrument.

hey my bro check this out

I doubt your going to find 211 on tap bro. If you do its some hole in the wall for sure.

Rest assured there are none I have seen in kentucky brave soul.

It's never cold in here
its just right

comfy like always

what state you reside in now?

I know it must exist! Perhaps it'll take a journey to Milwaukee..
still texas as always, although from seeing some of the regulars on the thread tonite?
I'm residing in a state of bliss

Hey dude. Been wondering if you'd come back.

You look like the retarded brother of this alien guy from defiance.

what time is it there nickel? 4am here why so late?

Wow I posted a pic from October and you're wearing the same damn shirt.

that's weird, usually people say I'm on here too often. Thanks, friend~
SOMEONE PLAYED DEFIANCE??
just about 3, and because I spent the whole day unpacking, working, then had to walk across the highway bridge to find a gas station to get beers..
SOMEONE PLAYED DEFIANCE??

New amsterdam gin is amazing. I used to mix it with 2% milk. It sound weird, but it actually tastes really good

For the first time ever when i put condoms on i went soft like 3-4 times in 1 hour but we tried the condoms the girl brought and it was fine

Anyone else experienced this