Are you tired of women? Any MGTOW here?

Are you tired of women? Any MGTOW here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=00xegtA-qMk
youtube.com/watch?v=7cY1vKfRryg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yep. Not saying I'll never do marriage or another LTR, but I'm through actively-looking. I say let the right woman find you

Of course. I'd rather do whatever the hell I want instead of saying "yes dear" my whole life.

That's the fucking attitude, no alimony dude

Just find your self a nice trap

Some of the most retarded things I've ever heard have been from mgtowfags. You hate feminism but have become the male equivalent of it, you talk about going out and doing your own thing but you obsess over women and can't live a normal life.

Fuck off fag!

hehe good goy go hate women and don't breed the world doesn't need more white babies ehehe.

That's because this fucking world turn around on women

I'll get right on that

hehe I've eradicated actually feminine women from the face of the Earth, goy, but you can still marry this feminist or that strong, careerist woman, isn't that wonderful?

Same line of thinking that feminists use when they say the world revolves around men.

>eradicated actually feminine women
what about younger ones who didn't yet go to college to be indoctrinated with libtard bullshit? And even if they do, they can unlearn it when they realise that having kids and a career at the same time is possible (great effort but still possible). I know girls who went to college and then started a family after realising how fucked the economy is and that their dreams won't come true. Also happens to guys btw

Conclusion: Feminism is cancer, MGTOW is the answer. Hey! That rhymed ;)

There is no need for college, TV and social media indoctrinates them just as well

This is the conclusion you get? Nice logic dumbass.

How about being a normal, well adjusted human being is the answer? Huh, that didn't rhyme, I must be wrong. But keep stroking your oh so sensitive masculinity in an attempt to convince yourself that you're not so scared about being considered a weak man for actually liking women instead of resorting to weird "shit tests" and "social engineering" in order to get a real life waifu.

Both sides are wrong and equally as cringey.

Hey motherfucker I'm trying to help, you will thank me someday boy. Trust me

Yes, MGTOW is literally WHITE and REDPILLED

Yes, one day I'm going to be a middle aged man that's never had a successful relationship and blame all my problems on women. I'll really be thankful then.

Well yea, the only reason we dont like feminazis is because they want to change OUR world...thats not ok.
It is however OK to change their world, fuck em. we hold the power, men built literally everything so we deserve it

That's better than be a failed man that pays alimony and must to work at a shitty place lol

If you support white pride you definitely support MGTOW, theres no way around it, men built everything...its our heritage.

Okay.. Can anyone explain for me as unbias as possible MGTOW actually is & also, why its a thing?

I assume its not non-satirical version of Meninists?

This. I was lucky to get this early on in life

defer to thisits our heritage

What MGTOW actually is.*

I always thought feminism, cuck/BBC fetishes and mgtow are part of a huge conspiracy to make the population of the world smaller

Basically. Think male feminism. Same concept and just as autistic.

So why aren't they aimed towards niggers and arabs?
White population has been declining for decades, while they breed like rabbits.

how does bbc fetish make the world population smaller,GO:

How is the world population being curbed a bad thing, GO:

I'll wait here.

If you think about; fucking traps is one of the manliest and alpha things you can do.

Just think of it...

>dominating another person, a weak and beta enough of a man to submit his body to you
>in such a way that he is willing to become a woman

You fuck and dominate another person who is submitting their body to you for use.

Sex is fucking primal and using using them is the least "faggot" thing ever.

Spartans fucked boys who looked like girls. And they where the alphas of all history.

I'm going to fuck my girl in the ass extra hard, and make sure she knows that she's my fucking cumdump, my body to use for my pleasure

>I'm going to fuck my MAN* in the ass extra hard, and make sure HE* knows that HE'S* my fucking cumdump, my body to use for my pleasure

Ftfy, faggot.

Unfortunately I didn't find mgtow until it was too late. After getting divorced, losing more than half my assets, my house, and getting very limited custody of my son, I came across mgtow after all that. What happened to me is basically what mgtow is about avoiding. Modern women are overvalued. They bring nothing to the table. Mgtow is about not being a trick, not being controlled by women. I still fuck girls. I'm 28 and casually seeing a 19 year old. But I will never marry again. What does marriage offer a man except the opportunity to lose half your shit? Marriage is basically a tool for female advancement. Men enter marriage with everything to lose. Women enter marriage with everything to gain. That is what mgtow is about. Making people swallow the red pill about many simple truths like that.

If Spartans were so badass then how come they're dead?

well that's because most of the first world countries have white races so they are trying to destroyed from inside by using nigger (Trojan horse tactic) and the rest of the 3rd world countries they use brute methods (war) to elimate and control the other races

migtow fgts are just as bad as fem cunts

No prenuptial agreement?

Stop going your own way
youtube.com/watch?v=00xegtA-qMk

>divorced, losing more than half my assets, my house, and getting very limited custody of my son
>I'm 28

pick one fag

This

>If the Huns were so badass why are they dead
>If ww2 Germany was so badass why are they dead
>If Alexander the greats army was so badass why are they dead
The logic of that point is sooooo fucking stupid
>If the seals that killed Osama were so badass
>If Harambe

(Me)---> Got myself a nice girl whose sworn her life to me, I get anal from her whenever I want; often using our spit as lube.

After Sparta conquered Athena and controlled most of modern day Greece; the Athenian money system destroyed the Spartan way of life and they thus assimilated and dissolved into the Roman Empire.

Google it

You know how I can tell that's bullshit? Not only are you 28 but that's literally what every single of you autistic fucks say. How can you all tell the same lie and expect everyone to eat it up?

'MGTOW' is just a new term for closeted homosex or something?

Knowing this kind of thing.happens isn't being redpilled dumbass, it's common sense. Should have got your paperwork sorted before the marriage, you also weren't smart enough to take care of your own stuff or screw her over during the devorse. You dun goofed.

It's like how faggots are so scared of being faggots that they vehemently hate gay people.

Pretty much

I ain't MGTOW, because women are people too and it's delusional to think you can live life without having to deal with women, but I do get kinda tired of 30+ year-old women bugging me at the bar when I'm trying to play pool or have a drink and hearing "heaaaaayyy, *wink wink wonk* wanna buy me a drink? ;;;;;;;;;)." Also get pretty fuckin sick of hearing "oh, well I just feel so sorry for single mothers..." from my boss when my coworker wants to fuck her out-of-town boyfriend instead of coming into work.

this sounds like a lotta butthurt

protip this is some reddit level shit

the thing about women is that eventually you realize they're a limited device. their sense of humor, taste in movies, etc only reaches the eighth floor of a 12 floor building. it's very disappointing. it's good if you already understand that they are just a reactionary moronic animal that's easy to manipulate and you also understand their cycles that aren't as much bloody and physical but hormonal and affect their overall mood and libido. they're a very annoying machine and with all of that, their looks fall away but not in a good way... like you realize that you "love" them and can "care" about them; by that point of your maturity you can love and care about anyone but you still don't want to fuck or pleasure or even spend time with them. i'm 39, 40 in 60 days, and i'm back to college surrounded by a billion barely legal bitches; first day is tomorrow. unfortunately, at my level of computer science, few are hot and most fail the course. my current programming course is one where 40% ever get a C and probably 25% get a B so it's the end of the ride for most people.

Why pick one? Doesn't make sense, I know quite a few guys that have had it happen worse than me even. I did get out of spousal support by paying escalated child support though. And FYI it's very easy to lose more than half your assets when you are paying for attorneys for you and your whore wife, while also having to pay for your house and an apartment while you go to court for two years. And legally you have to continue paying this bitches expenses until court is done, they call it interim support. It all adds up.

I'm not seeing your point at all. So you're saying that there can't possibly be more than one 28 year old that's in my situation? Also I post on here a lot. Maybe you've seen one of my posts

I don't think you've met very many women in your life. I've known women with amazing taste in movies and music with great senses of humor. You can't just take away all the individuality that makes everybody human and reduce them to a humanoid machine based on cycles and predictability. Either you've known some shitty people or your only experience with women are your mother and sisters. I'm still just as attracted and in love with my girlfriend as i was when I met her. You're just a butthurt little faggot who will probably die miserable and alone because you're so autistic that you don't know how to operate socially with women.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen. But you shat the bed and laid in it when you decided to marry the wrong person and not set up your paperwork before you get married you dumb fool.

I think many of us men that get married don't think that we need a prenuptial agreement. I did love this woman, I cried at the alter when she came walking down the aisle and all that bullshit. I did plan on spending the rest of my life with this woman.
Now, granted, my dad and a few older, wiser gentlemen in my life did tell me to get a prenup, but she took it as such an insult when I barely brought it up I just let it go and married the bitch. Anyways. Mgtow isn't about hating women. There are many mgtowers that have girlfriends, some even wives that they don't let dictate their lives.

Yeah, this. I mean, I'm a dude, and I have garbage taste in all kinds of things.

claims to be a girl gamer
calls link zelda

>implying judges give a shit about prenups
>implying women don't know what prenups do and belittle/insult their husband for wanting one

mgtow actually = men going to cry like bitches

Jmals calling cuck he needs preping

all of those aren't the same though, when talking about the spartans this is an extremely large group closely held together that were supposed to be so badass but got rekt. A couple of seals killing osama isn't the same. And the germans still lost.

/thread

b8

There*

" i got a bad personal experience with women and decided to make it a way of life " the thread

cant blame them after the damage feminism has caused.

Reminder that any response to women but subservience is misogyny.

.....and then you realize you're just a fat lonely neckbeard pounding a trap in you basement which makes you a faggot

pre-nups dont mean shit anymore. Judges can happily ignore such an agreement if they dont classify it as being "fair"

>hehe good goy fuck women, spend money on them, yeah good goyim
>hehe good goy, let other fuck women, instead of you losing money on them

wtf
szto ty daiyesz?
co ty pierdolisz?
de qué estás hablando?

>do not dedicate to a woman (time, emotion, money, ect.)until you are absolutely sure of her character and even then be hesitant, women are natural liars
>if you date a woman spend money on her ONLY IF YOU WANT TO, if not pay separately, no shame in this.
>do not expect the same type of banter from women that you expect from men
>be in charge of every situation when it comes to a woman, if she is the strong "I am wimyns hur muh rur" type drop her like a sack of potatoes
>neither you or her bring friends to the home, always do things together.
>do not hate women

>check'd 'n' kek'd

This sounds like the same sort of bullshit as "political lesbians", just from the other direction.

i have a huge penis

Pretty sure Sup Forums and /r9k/ and shit have been under raid by some jews for a few years now. Daily "u mad whitebois" threads, constant fagthreads etc just feel like a social engineering attempt to make sure those who browse Sup Forums will never breed due to being engineered to be fags or cucks or whatever. Allthough, I donno if that goal REALLY needs any outside effort.

Reducing world population isn't a bad thing, just that instead of reducing white population, we should reduce the amount of niggers and mudslimes, who objectively contribute less to actual advancement as a species, and in fact, mostly just do the opposite.

>Sparta conquered Athena and controlled most of modern day Greece
And soon got their arses kicked by the Thebans.

Do you even history?

in quadruplum veritas.

This. Just unfuckable neckbeard virgins making a virtue of the fact.

NOT a feminine penis

Really makes you think

FUCKING LMAO AT MGTOW IDIOTS.

Okay, sure. Modern women aren't marriage material, and marriage itself is stupid and risky in 2016.

But do you honestly think these girls give a FUCK that you're "giving up on society"?

Let's be real. How many actual 8/10+. 6'2"+, good looking and popular guys call themselves MGTOW? FUCKING ZERO.

You're not "men going their own way", you're men SENT their own way. LMAO.

Subhumans "boycotting women" is the equivalent of the homeless boycotting Porsche because they are mad they can't afford them. Porsche does not give a fuck as long as wealthy men keep buying their cars. Same goes for women, they will not give a shit about subhumans boycotting them, because they ALREADY HAVE CHAD. Hell, even if they didn't, they'd prefer to die alone than go with your incel ass.

That would make sense until Chad morphs into a 37 y.o. fat fellon with 0 money and assorted addictions.

and in what thing your kind morphs, beta?

>your kind
>beta

You're the one marking yourself as a beta there bud, and a bitchy one at that.

But assuming you've calmed down a bit, consider someone who has a lot more money because he doesn't subsidize a walking fleshlight on a permanent basis, who had no responsibility/liability over unstable persons, who spends his time doing things he actually enjoys (hurrrr cheeto munching on the couch while watching guru anime) and above all being master of his own time.
And btw this isn't a tree house club or a monastic order, just a different way of approaching modern society.

Listen, people need to understand and remember fundamentals. You gotta think of men going their own way rather than the acronym.
Going your "own way" is exactly that and the reasons always vary. It just depends on the individual. So sure, some men do it because they are overreacting and over-exaggerating the aspects of modern day women and their nature. But they do this because they're in some anger phase that makes them bitter. You see these people spewing their shit more than the real MGTOW niggas.
Those people who have their head screwed on and do it legitimately you will never hear of. Why? Why the fuck would they be on fucking Sup Forums? They're out working their ass off, investing, planning, getting better, doing what they enjoy, getting their dicks wet, lifting, reading, meditating, learning, becoming the best they can fucking be. It's got nothing against women, it's just not letting them put their hand on your dick and control you like a shifter.
You're all on the internet laughing at them while they wouldn't give a fuck even if they knew.

>tips baseball cap

>doesn't give a fuck
>writes a blog

WRONG

Hey, I'm honored, but I'm not one of those people who are at that stage just yet. Shit takes time. Doesn't mean I don't understand the basics though.
Besides, it's not like this stuff wasn't happening before MGTOW became (for the want of a better word) a meme. It's just popular now days, so while I'm in my early stages of working on it, I'm still in and out of Sup Forums/etc setting records straight where I can.
It's hard to leave you faggots.

i am moderately good looking (but not rich) and able to date attractive females, but they always leave, or cheat, or dump me sometime early in the relationship.

last one i dated told me i wasnt the only one right after we met, and it sort of pissed me off a lot more than it should because i just felt like she was just wasting my time.

also, yes... she was attractive.

is it possible to date attractive women and expect them to be faithful?

>picture not her but in same ballpark.

i'd say this is about as gay as those unstable incels. and just stop obsessing over a lifestyle. it's weird.

>Do you even 7 day war?
Don't believe a second that Israel feels threatened.

Naw, not really autistic or aspergers enough. I actually learned to talk to women. If women are enough of a problem in your life that you need to post about it online you are too weak to have women in the first place.

MGTOW are a bunch of whining man-babies. Incapable of establishing healthy relationships with women they lay the blame on an entire gender. They need to quit the circle-jerk and go see a therapist. Fucking pathetic.

Naw, not really autistic or aspergers enough. I actually learned to talk to women. If women are enough of a problem in your life that you need to post about it online you are too weak to have women in the first place. It is worth mentioning that Red Pillers create more feminists who then create more Red Pillers. They are both as awful and ignorant as the other side.

I just started dating a girl and already got yelled at and had no defence if I want to stay in relationship.

but it's the first relationship I've have in 10 years because I was doing this MGTOW and letting them come to me. spoiler: they don't. MGTOW is guys that get girls trolling guys they don't into being ok with it so the guys that do get girls can have MORE girls to themselves.