So far what do we know about the #goldenshowergate?

So far what do we know about the #goldenshowergate?

- Former MI6 asset is real
- Sup Forums did not troll anyone

However, the report had been laying around for a long time without anyone taking notice since it's so fucking ridiculous. Getting hookers to pee in a bed someone slept in? At this point, why would he even give a shit about something as stupid as that becoming public knowledge? It's really hilarious in an insane way.

Is this really just FSB/SVR trolling the british spy?

Btw, the accusations of Trump giving info on expat russian oligarchs seem way worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/11/former-mi6-officer-produced-donald-trump-russian-dossier-terrified/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fake and gay

we know its fake
and OP is gay

k, state sources on it being fake and me being gay

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

> sources to disprove a claim
thats not how things work mate, see the Jefferson and Smith: Internet bullshit, chapter 3 for reference

www.buzfedfags.op.sucks.cocks/retards_that_believe_anyshit.nig

>the burden of truth lies on those making outrageous claims, not those who call them outrageous

Im not even saying prove he didn't pee in a bed. I'm just saying show how you know the report is deliberately based on falsehoods, considering we know the source is this Steele guy.

You are op
Op is gay
Therefore you are gay
Proven

pic is real but unverified

dumpfdumpf lieks pp showr

prove its not real or it is. this is news, thank you

Meant to quote

Hahaha
Good job

Russians aint stupid not to have leverage on trump if he goes rouge on his master putin. Kgb use to play this dirty trick on influential people, russian hookers is thier number 1 asset.

>dig up dirt on both candidates
>release the less damaging info to make sure one candidate loses
>use the more damaging info to blackmail the winner

This shit's fucked. Literal Manchurian candidate shit.

OP you are a faggot
Now return to reddit and tell your chumps of your experience here in God's land.
And how your butt now hurts
#rejectedfrom/b/
Now GTFO
Dismissed

SVR= greatest troll ever

Hillary was openly hostile towards Russia, what the fuck do you expect them to do retard?

Next time don't nominate a sickly war monger that keeps classified government documents in her bathroom server.

>also pic related
>OOGA BOOGA

That text in your image does not appear in the dossier

its a cover up

#1 no one actually sees the sex acts as a legitimate talking point, although it is fun to have that kind of trolling ammo against Donnie

#2 All of the other shit in there IS way worse, which is why people are talking about that... at least, the adults are. I know all the angsty teens and bubbas in Sup Forums are using the pee stuff as the headline because it is a distraction, but go read somewhere else - the bigger shit is the rest of the story

>considering we know the source is this interenet guy.
FTFY

yeah, pic unrelated

Love you long time

author is confirmed

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/11/former-mi6-officer-produced-donald-trump-russian-dossier-terrified/

>see how great it is when people state sources

Hostility didn't factor into their decision. They knew the dirt on Trump was worse so they would have more leverage against him.

If it were the opposite, they would have released the info on Trump before the election and then blackmailed Clinton. The dirt they have on Trump likely goes far deeper than paying hookers to piss on his face. Probably pedophilia related.

it sounds pretty lame and gay.

this whole "russian involvement" thing is disinformation. i'm sure russia is laughing their asses off.

why is it that even though iran and north korea are constant threats, we only get 2-3 weeks at a time focusing heavily on them? why do we have a bunch of endless war we never hear about?

you're living in a tiny room somewhere in barbie's dream house.

Either the russians are playing us by feeding false information to the investigators, or the u.s. intelligence agencies are playing us by releasing this info now (after the election) so that the russians no longer have leverage over trump.

Either way we're being played.

But just look at Trump. You know he's into that shit. I mean, just look at him.

You cucks believe that shit? I'm dying.

Most adults read verified stories

Hello comrade

my name is илья

Give this man/women some fucking oats
You are 100%
But I gotta say I said it first in my other thread...
Trump is great and hes gonna make America great again. But unfortunately Putin has him by the balls. #notsochill

You mean like the verification that this dossier exists, at least part of the info changed hands between McCain and Comey, that POTUS and the gang of eight have been confirmed briefed on this? That is what I was reading - how about you?

Or are you going to tell me this was a Sup Forums troll and the CIA, FBI, MI6, and other intelligence agencies all got trolled by a neckbeard? Come on.

What country you from

The source is irrelevant. It's unverified. As in, there are unverified reports Santa Clause built a base on the dark side of the moon and is likely your father via cuckoldry activities, according to unverified reports. That kind of unverified.

Here you are, defending that. The only one getting trolled is you.

You fuckin' tell him Sup Forumsud

the feeling when the same people eat up anything pizzagate related but completely denounce the trump dossier.

Thank you.

I'm a bit reluctant to believe the content of the report is true, because it's so fucking ridiculous. However, the source is absolutely not Sup Forums. So the question is did the Russians troll this MI6 guy, was he just a conman or is the next pres.a deranged lunatic in the pocket of Putin?

Mother fucker, these false equivalencies don't work anymore. You let me know when your bullshit example makes it in a top secret POTUS briefing and we can talk.

The fact of the matter is, this report is 100% real and is being investigated at the highest levels of government intelligence. You can hate that shit all you want, but in the end you will either be left holding your dick while your nominee is impeached/imprisoned, or nothing comes of this report and he will still fuck everything up. Whatever the outcome, this shit is happening now and you can't just lie your way out of this one.

If trump is in the pockets of putin, then putin is a confirmed simpsons believer

Trump dossier is kind of relevant because it was pass down to government intelligent Agency and they did not deny the repots. Im pretty sure they have the recipe and evidence that trump stayed on the same hotel and bedroom obama stayed in.

This isn't just "spy from MI6 got all info from sketchy Russian on the street who was trolling him". This involves the summary of other investigations into Trump and his team like Manafort and Cohen and their actions as well. FISA warrants relating to their irregular Russian contacts/communications, financial paper trails, conflicts of interest, and reports from Russian/international intelligence.

I am also hesitant to believe (though I am so fucking hopeful it is true) because the info is truly outrageous, but that is what Watergate felt like too. IF this ends up being true, it is without a doubt the largest political controversy in US history. This is why we MUST not let the report get shouted down or let disinfo distract us.

yes. this is why I think it merits slightly more consideration than the pizzagate horseshit that Sup Forums shits out 24/7

but clearly Trump is in some sort of conflict with the US intelligence community at the moment.

>your nominee is impeached/imprisoned
>your
Ahh.. there's your bias. That didn't take long, did it?

>or nothing comes of this report
Unless something does come of it, that's verified, there's nothing to report. It's not a partisan issue, it's about journalistic integrity (or lack thereof). Which to be honest, watching the media willingly burn themselves at the stake out of sheer self-destructive anger is hilarious. So I support people like you defending their bullshit in a strange way.

Maybe we are still not looking through all this enough. What if Putin and Trump are on a whole other level of working together, like Illuminati. All this bullshit is just to distract us. They are actually looking out for and maintaining the power control of the 1%. Bankers and shit. They're both insanely rich and very well connected. Maybe it's all just a show for us sheep.

>Cohen
Cohen might be lying, but he did state he has never been to Prague. Which would obviously be a claim that could be disproven.

Trump is covering up his dirt with russia. He praise putin over the american people. Massive puppet to me and the sorry part is that his supporters love to be piss on by russia

Please fuck off on sounding so self-righteous. If you don't want to be lumped into a Trump supporter, don't use their deflective talking points.

And as for journalistic integrity, are you really going to pull that card over an official POTUS briefing document that refers to the President elect? Journalistic integrity has to hold up two standards here, which have been met.
1) Report newsworthy material
2) Indicate the report is unverified, if that is the case

Both of those criteria have been met in this case, so you would help your argument to stop trying to stick it to the press. They did their job here, and it is up to the people to determine if this info has teeth. You have chosen your side of the matter, while the rest of us are making up our own minds. Either way, this shit has to be taken seriously and all you are trying to do here is counter that argument. You want this to go away, and that is a point of support for the accused. Thus, Trump supporter

>He praise putin over the american people.
wut?

The only way to prove this is to find out if he did stay at the ritz carton hotel and did he rent the suit obama sleept in.

He agrees with russia over the intelligent Agency.

Fucking God damn I love you
So smart, tough, organized, brave, probably sexy as fuck in RL no homo
Thank you for existing
Ps. You are now known as the Wolf

If I were rich I'd pay to watch hentai with sluts too.

Be sitting back exposing Boku no Pico to them, no sex involved. Just that.

Well he said he never went there, then posted a picture of the COVER of his passport, which is meaningless. Further, Czech republic is part of a non-border agreement with like 26 other countries and they don't stamp individual visas for travel between them. So he can fly to another country within the agreement and go to Prague with no visa/travel paper trail. That isn't an indication of guilt, but lack of that kind of evidence is not necessarily innocence either.

Oh,
Is it cool to hate on the communists again? We gonna do this cold war thing again??

I dont even care about the peeing stuff, the other stuff in the report was much worse.

But for the sake of argument, even if he did stay in the presidential suite, it doesn't prove he rented hookers to pee in the bed. You'd have to get confirmation about that from the staff there.

So far though, two named individuals (in addition to Trump) has denied that the claims in the report are true.

One russian IT-guy denied the claims made. And Cohen has denied ever being to one city it was claimed he met with Russian officials.

I guess you love Russians oissing on you.

Amirite Wolfy?

That might be, but intelligence agencies can easily check the validity of what he's saying. So if he in fact is lying about ever going to Prague it would be pretty insane on his part.

However, the US is not a part of Schengen and his passport would still get a stamp when he enters the zone. Is it known he was in Schengen at the time?

Is this a troll?

so mike pence did pizzagate ok got it

technically, the report did not state that he pissed on or got pissed on. Merely that he watched.

Just someone peeing on you.

I don't care what the Trump camp 'deflective talking points' are. As I said, this is not a partisan issue.

Verified means the story has sources. Unverified means it could have been made up by any idiot in the world for any reason.

Your view of journalistic integrity is part of the problem. I don't need to stick it to the press, they look ridiculous enough on their own without any help.

>this shit has to be taken seriously
Says who? You? With your moral authority while calling me self-righteous, that's rich.

Anyhow, if that's the case I demand my Santa Clause story here be treated with the same seriousness it deserves then. Do you not want to know if Santa was really a black guy? Or if he's actually your father? That has teeth too!

as a white male i can confirm that most white males are stupid faggots

as a cuck i can confirm you're a stupid cuck

Piss piss piss, drip drip drip, pee on you.

>Cuck/sub president for a cucksub nation.

No wonder you all love Putin.

Hey bitch best back the fact up
You don't speak to the wolf that way.
If you wish to be addressed you must present yourself as such.
Pic related

I will come back to this again, because you missed it earlier while it wasn't in your favorite Crayola color:

Let me know when you bullshit deflective example makes it into a leaked top secret POTUS brief that reflects one of the largest national security threats in our nation's history. You keep saying all of these angry words and just because luck allowed them to fall together in a semi-coherent thought, that your argument is defensible. It isn't. What you are doing is exactly what we know the Russians have been paying to do, which is troll and spread disinfo everywhere claims like this are brought up online.

You are either a comrade, or a rube. At this point it doesn't matter, because no one can tell the difference between the ignorant and the dishonest anymore. You have chosen to disregard this report based off of nothing other than the CIA has not personally doxed the sources to you so that you can follow up and verify these claims yourself. I wonder if you can show me your badge in your next reply, that gives you the right to request all of the sources be named before you are willing to admit this wasn't an online troll.

I see you are trying here, but you just can't make this go away.

Go wolf go
Go wolf go
Fuck this faggit up the ass

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

lol like Sup Forums was ever a place for "REAL intellectual discussion" this place is just for faggots like you and me

>source = the CTR script pile

The DNI issued a statement yesterday, responding to Trump making the accusation the intel community leaked the document. In which he said 1) they did not leak it and 2) they include anything relevant to the president, sometimes simply by nature that it's 'out there' for lack of a better word.

Meaning it's not necessarily of vital security importance, just something that's out there. Hence why it might be attached at the end of more important things as a footnote basically.

Go look up the quote yourself. I'm sure you'll read more into that with your fantastic imagination.

This is a non-story and has been from the beginning.

I heard there were tiny cameras that you can't even see (since technology is so advanced) that captured the video.

What do people like you do when you make these predictions and are painfully wrong? Like, do you kill yourself? Do you ask your mom for more hot pockets? Do you just let the fedora slide down your fat, sweaty forehead as you square away some time on your calendar to practice the katana? I have always wondered if it bothers you people when you get so jerked around by your leash attached to your trickle down masters.

Seriously though, just pretending that everything is fake news because you don't want to hear it is one of the best ways to show what your intellectual ceiling is.

Why the boner?

But God damn do you look like a fucking champ Wolfy. I wish we were friends.
Maybe one day we will meet...
I feel like there is so much we could learn from eachother...

he fucking pissed

Is there an argument in that mess?

>this cock rider is talking to me
What?

I'm not talking to you anymore cunt.

I see how it is nigger

Hey I tried.
I tried being your friend.
I tried having your back.
Now I'm trying to fuck your mother.
You can watch her such the oats right from the tip of my cock.
Dont interfere, Queer.

Sometimes I feel the urge to pick sides in issues I care nothing about at all. Once I've chosen my side I'll defend this topic to the death, google tabs and quotes flying as the battle rages on. I even attack those that try to help me as it makes it more challenging. I am the supreme master of internet arguments. In this moment, I am victorious. My self-esteem is rebuilt and I move on to fight the day, feeling better than everyone else for the empty battle I have won. When really we're all losers at the end of it. Does that make sense to you? Can you smell what I'm cookin, Queer?

Yes I can smell it.
I get hostile sometimes myself, however I can never seem to pull it off in such an elegant manner. As you do
I respect you dearly. Wolf. And I truly hope we meet again...
No homo

Nice pasta

>make claim that it's false
>asked to explain reasoning
>replies with the most immature comment poosible
Good job. Now get the fuck out.

This conversation is over
Faggot

Mfw I heard about this on a national radio program that claimed the source as the fourchannel website

You to bitch
Your a little late to the fuckin' party
What's done is done homo
Now gtfo
Dismissed