Hey Sup Forums, I dont go on this board but I don't have any friends so I figured Id ask here

Hey Sup Forums, I dont go on this board but I don't have any friends so I figured Id ask here.
I hate weed, but I've never done it. For some reason it makes me incredibly uncomfortable and whenever people do them around me I almost get super depressed.
How do I fix this? I can't even have any social interaction with another person if weed is involved, and most people around me smoke.I stopped being friends with my old friends because of how much I hate weed.

It's up to you whether you want to smoke it or not, but stop being such a pussy.

This.
Why you hate so much?

Go on shoot that shit up a day without dope is like night

>I hate weed, but I've never done it.
How can you hate something you've never experienced, dumbass.
Stop being a little bitch about it and realize people are going to smoke regardless of your feelings. And if you can't handle it, leave. Alienating yourself from folks just because they smoke is your own foolishness. Accept others for who they are and you might just gain some friendships.

You're probably right about the pussy thing
Don't know. But I can't really say i've ever had a good experience of others smoking near me. Don't know if it's because I'm some undiagnosed autist or if others ruined it for me.

You are autist but that's beside the point. You probably don't feel like you fit in. Either smoke up or find different friends.

That's the thing, I understand I am irrational.
How can I fix it? It's already hard for me to understand people and weed seems to make it even harder.

I live in california. The only people who don't smoke are homeschoolers and me apparently

Its better then huffin paintnbelieve me

You either try it out with people and see if you actually hate it like you seem to think you do, or you completely cut smokers out from your life. People aren't that hard to understand, especially stoners. Marijuana itself isn't making it harder, it's your own mind associating weed with awkward social situations.

Okay. This actually makes me feel better in a way.

OP that's basically a phobia, idk how to cure stuff like that.

Weed makes my anxiety worse so I don't personally smoke it but since you've never tried it how do you know you wouldn't like it?

Shit I hope I'm not that bad.
I used to have the same feelings about alcohol too, but those stopped after staying awake for 4 days thinking about my fear

No Idea. I had a friend who would say the same thing, he was a huge stoner. But he also would use that argument as a segway to really pressure me into smoking.

are you still talking with this piece of human excrement?

I'm guessing you get anxious around people that smoke because you're not sure how to react if they offer, and if you were to smoke it you're nervous because internally you feel they're making fun of you for being inexperienced and not knowing what to do. Just understand most people have been in this situation in one way form or another. The beat way to overcome a situation is to face your fears. Whether that be the social aspect or the smoking.

Honestly it's probably good, you're pre-destined not to hang around losers who smoke and drink all day. :)

I've had a lot offer. At first I wouldn't think anything of it and say no. But it would happen more often and people would get aggressive about it. Eventually it made hanging out with my best friends so awkward I ran from them, because it's all they would do.
Thanks user. It's still been hard not having friends though

I dont get the problem here ... it's not about whether to smoke excessively or not it's about some stupid grade school idiot too scared to roll a joint cause he thinks he'll get addicted or shit

Greetings Sup Forums. You do not know me, but I know you. I have been watching for a very long time. I am here to save Sup Forums from those that plan to destroy it.

~Sup Forums Guy

I don't think I'll get addicted. I just don't understand my extreme aversion

move to texas, here you will find more people thinking like you

you hate how it makes you look at yourself?

True friends will respect your decisions to NOT smoke. It helps tremendously if you're not bothered by it, though. (At least show that it doesn't bother you, eventually it may not.)

I never like what I see when I look at myself

I see, so basically your fear is peer pressure. If you're adamant about not wanting to smoke, stay true to your belief and keep saying no. Eventually they'll realize their persuasions aren't working and stop. If they absolutely refuse to accept your no as an answer then they weren't truly friend worthy to begin with because normally after the first few tries most normal people back off because they appreciate and value your friendship with them enough to stop pressuring you. Don't avoid all smokers because of the actions of a few, though, you could be missing out on some great friends because of it.

I wish.
It seems like everything would be better for me there.

Sup Forums guy, hello, this is a coded message.

.... you are over thinking it faggot... IRL noone gives a fuck how you'll react if they pass you the joint ... you wont be the first greasy socially awkward nerd they smoke with nor the last ,
you 'll either have a puff or two and smile and laugh silly with the others or start behaving like a paranoid virgin feminist
....eitherway noone would care for more than 2 mins.

if you dont want to smoke weed , noone is forcing you for fuck sake ....I dont like it either it makes me sleepy only smoke when going to the cinema.... prefer alcohol or mushrooms for party drugs

>mushrooms for party drugs
ahahaha what

Wow fam

you live in houston?

??? clearly u never tried
one mushroom keeps you slightly tipsy and in a good mood for hours without hallucinations as you might imagine. same as half of MDMA

best bait 8/8

Don't smoke or associate with someone who pressures you to smoke or do anything mind altering for the first time. My buddys I smoked with for the first time were surprised I wanted to smoke with them and asked if I was sure and all this gay hippy shit which made me a lot more comfortable. 11 years later and I'm gonna go do another dab for you user. Good luck

It's also that weird stoner reaction they give when people agree to smoking that pisses me off!
"Whoa user youre gonna smoke?!?!?"
I hate how big of a deal they make of it.

teens

Well fuck I'm 19 so yeah maybe

God dammit 4 chan guy. You are in every post

thats how it goes , stay away from the pot head losers and be somthing better.

there's your problem , don't be 19

Guess I'll just wait a year and become normal