What are your boys thoughts on Gorillaz?

What are your boys thoughts on Gorillaz?

normie music :p

They're alright

Demon Days is a classic, the rest ranges from good to meh

>Demon Days is a classic
Really lowering the bar for what we consider classics these days, huh?

I hate the whole character gimmick.

Fight me IRL fucking fag

Clint Eastwood and Feel Good Inc. are incredible songs that will always have a special place in my heart cause nostalgia. The rest of their discography is meh

THE BAAAAAFF

I like them a bit. Self-titled is pretty uneven, some decent tracks. Demon Days is very solid, maybe great but I haven't listened to it in like 5 years. Plastic Beach is ok overall, but has a few great tracks. I haven't listened to anything from Humanz but the reception so far seems split between "it's good" and "it's absolute trash."

dude don't say that he has a fucking gun

he's pointing it at us...

I think that its gonna be my new favorite Gorillaz

Awful. The most overrated music group I've heard. Boring as fuck.

I like them and most of their songs but these last 4 song were quite meh.

I guess that comes with the territory of being experimental but i hope some good stuff comes out of it.

Andromeda was alright and i would like their new songs more if they had more gorillaz in it than guest artists.

Demon Days > Gorillaz > Plastic Beach > The Fall

I actually like Plastic Beach a lot, but still has some filler. Kinda feel Damon has gotten a little to feature-happy and will bog down Humanz.

The only album I ever enjoyed is Demon days, I know every song by heart.

They're decent. Have some nice songs, but I don't have any of their albums on my library. I could look them up on Apple Music if I ever feel like listening to something by them.

Saturnz Barz is quite good, I like that they're trying to sound just a tiny bit different. Andromeda is way too safe, I've heard that type of song a thousand times by them. I also think their synths and drums are generic, which isn't good, their production definitely feels stale or bland at times.

did you cop that VMP reissue

I wish.
I actually used to fall sleep listening to Demon days using my CD player. My aunt gave it me when I was 12, I'm now 24.
Aw, the nostalgia.

nostalgia + the vinyl meme is what drove me to getting it
I had a CD I used to play in my dad's car when we went on road trips
I never thought about whether or not he liked it but he never told me to turn it off so he probably enjoyed bits of it

>Gorillaz
10\10
>Demon Days
9\10
>Plastic Beach
7\10
>The Fall
6\10

D sides > demon days > gorillaz > g sides > the fall

Demon Days has literally only two good songs, Feel Good Inc. and Dare. You know this to be true, it doesn't really work as an album.

Love them. Plastic beach is their best album even though a few of the songs aren't very good at all.

hey you guys I'm just gonna take a bath

R E A L
A P P E T I T E

I love everything they've done except The Fall and this new shit. Should've just stayed gone to preserve dat legacy.

only really like the first album,

i just listened to their latest and that is good too.

>first album is entirely produced by Dan the Automator

Explains why I like it so much.

Don't like em.

I don't like the gimmick and I can't get into their music. I rly love the song DoYaThing tho.

I was super disappointed when we found out the VMP vinyl for this month was Gorillaz (I'm a member) and I almost considered swapping it but then realized I could sell it for a good bit.

it's a sweet sensation

Plastic Beach > Demon Days > S/T > The Fall

nice, classic Moguera

over the dub