Oh Simon Pegg... What happened to you?

Oh Simon Pegg... What happened to you?

>Captain Marvel instead of Ms. Marvel

If you're going to do this, you might as well go the whole way.

Get your own fucking characters.

There is nothing more insulting to me as a gay man to have straight characters rewritten to be gay, by straight people.

Why? Considering how overrepresented gay people are in literature, the arts, screenwriting, there is no reason why some faggot or a straight person couldn't have written an original and compelling character who's gay. Look at Jack Harkness in Doctor Who. Most memorable new character, complete faggot, and infinitely preferable to making the doctor gay.

Cucked by liberal guilt.

>"hey george we made sulu gay because of you"
>that's dumb
>"haha oh well drop dead you old bigot. we'll see what facebook has to say about this!"

SIMON YES

>Tradition is dumb!
>How dare you wear that! That's cultural appropriation!

And another one ill forever be unable to enjoy

Not being a leftist shit head can get a little lonely

I fucking hate this guy now. I used to like him. He bought into his own hype.

how will he ever make up for making so many 100% white movies?

Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control.

wtf i hate simon pegg now

Simon Pegg doesn't personally update his fb it was his assistant or somebody. He's off social media.

ive always hated him. i hate shaun of the dead. i hate hot fuzz. i hate everything that british fuck has done. and im glad. you all fell for his schtick

i dont get the ms marvel thing at the end

Right wing consists almost entirely of people who love and support capitalism but hates the results of capitalism, futilely attacking the windmills of multiculturalism, obesity, immigration, white minority and LGBT while handing power to the factions producing these things.

How come Hollywood always makes the asian guy gay, a nerd or a kung fu master?

He grew up

Hey, what's his nationality have to do with it, huh? *Slaps you once* HUH? What the FUCK does that have to do with anything? You getting aggressive for no reason, you little faggot? *Slaps you again*.

How fucking dare you talk that way in this thread.

Does he actually think he made a bold move by making Sulu a faggot?

Sulu and Spock were always incredibly gay characters.