How's it going?

Are we posting music again?

youtu.be/NuOnQpyP1nc

What does love feel like?

Pat*

go back to sleep

a crushing weight against your chest

You know I love to music post!

Dunno why, but I think this is one of my favorites of theirs.
youtube.com/watch?v=keXfiffBzFw

LoadedQuestion.post

>Yohane vs. Fallen Angel
TRULY A BATTLE FOR THE AGES!

youtube.com/watch?v=OYjZK_6i37M

Whew it's been a while since i've heard that one.

Pretty good. How about you?

I'll sleep when I want to!

Yeah, I'd join you but it's annoying on my phone.

>>Yohane vs. Fallen Angel
>TRULY A BATTLE FOR THE AGES!
You're lucky I love you.

Pretty good. Been up to much today?

Is it filling?
Answer the question please.

Different for everyone.
I can't wait to see that person again and whenever he isn't here I get lonely and my chest feels like it's put on pressure

K

Don't let the public know that, fool!
No-one needs to know about chuubi.

you're lucky it's day there.

Well it makes you not want to eat sometimes so yes I suppose.

Pressure? Like some is sitting on you?I ment in the chest. Like a tightness, or is it butterflies? Like when you're in free fall.

I remember listening to a very small amount of Godsmack back as a kid. And by that, I mean Voodoo cause I was an edgy little shit.
>Get more 90s, I dare you
youtube.com/watch?v=CNAkbbKycCM

RIP

chuubi
Is this a feathered lake dweller?

I don't recall that.

Not that heavy put yes. It's like somethings on your chest, pressing down.

Must be nice -_-

I don't know, I'd prefer to have my sleep pattern fixed.

Well that certainly depends on the circumstances. Usually the happiness one is butterflies, and the depressing one is tightness.

What is a feathered lake dweller

Is it not? You woke up in the morning though. Mines all fucked right now.

Is it pleasant? Most people say it is so I suppose you'd say the same. What is it similar to?

Thats also my favorite, but midway comes close second. Also fit with the hime.
>there was a sabaton concert few minutes away from my dorms but had to be somewhere else

Hanako Ikezawa Claimed ~
Hello everyone

Then how do you know that's love?

how so?

I would say it's neither. The pressure isn't pleasant in and itself... just... when the person shows up again the pressure lifts and I feel lighter.
And that is what feels good

Do you think you fell in love with someone?

Nah today was a pretty lazy day. And you?

> I'll take that bet.
youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE

I'd prefer to wake up earlier.

That's a shame, Sabaton are super good live.

I slept, mostly. Might sleep a little more at some point, I need to figure out how to fix my sleep pattern though.

You have someone who makes you feel that way >.>

So the person gives you the pressure and then lifts it?
No.

I guess

Yes, basically.

Because it's a feeling you only get with people you really like while being with them, and when you're missing them/lost them.

Ah, I don't know what time it is there. Just force yourself to bed earlier duh

Are we seriously trying to tell someone what love feels like?

I tried that and it doesn't work!

You are the same Mizore, ya?

Hmmm, A friend of mine has called chuuni, chuubi, on more than a few occasions. I haven't gotten to talk to them in a while though.

I know that feel. There was a Sum 41 literally 2 blocks from my work... and I was working. I was salty as fuck.
>This one is easily second for me
youtube.com/watch?v=dcab4_-ooj8

I'll do you even older then!
youtube.com/watch?v=G9VSGPmkUc0

So it's like being hit by someone and they give you an ice pack?
What makes you like those people like that? Why is it different with certain people?
What do you think?

>loving someone who is not the waifu

The one and only.
As far as I know.

Not as severe. It's more like someone is hugging you really tight and then kisses you.

Were you never in love?

I'm sure it has something to do with you staying up too late with a certain someone.

Ah, apologies. I'm not that specific friend.

Because some people just click with you, and they mean the world to you. It may only be one person.

Another crispy cutie.

You and me both.

Oh shit we're going 80's now? I see, take this!
youtube.com/watch?v=RvV3nn_de2k

How do you know you love your waifu?Hugging tight with a kiss? Describe that with adjectives and similarities if you can.
I don't know.
I've clicked with people, but I haven't felt these things you're describing. We just get along. Why only one person? What makes that person special?

It's... A very strong feeling of longing. When you're apart, you can't help thinking about how you want to be with them, how much better things are when they're around. You feel drawn to them, like you can't help but want to tell them how you feel, like you could spend hours showing them just how much you mean to them. You want to spend as much time as possible with them, you want to be able to make them smile and laugh and protect them from everything bad. I don't know, I'm bad at this.

Actually that's why I want to fix my sleep pattern.

when someone is hugging you as hard as they can. That's pretty much the pressure you feel. But at the same time you feel slightly happy because they hug you and care about you.
And then they let go and kiss you, it feels like you are free from the hug and get even more affection from them, making you even happier.

You just are happy when you meet them and talk with them. Like, you can't WAIT to talk with them more

Then yes, I know I've told you this before!

Are you positive?

Are we really doing this?
youtube.com/watch?v=r_GH6M7cUq4

It's hard to explain why. Usually you can't even explain why when you feel it. That person is special because of your interactions with them, and everything about them that makes them... them? It's very hard to explain.

Well as long as you can make it work with your classes, good luck!

I'm quite sure! I know no such feathered thing

>Blacked

I can make it work, it just means going to bed earlier in the evening.

Longing? Like milk with cookies, or water in a desert? Drawn how? What brings you to the other? How do you describe the meaning to the other? Why protect that person? What makes them needed to be protected? Please go on.
But how could you describe a tight hug and kiss? Is it like a tight shirt and light like an insect landing on you? Soft like down? Constricting like a snake? What causes the happiness? Why is it different?
I don't recall that.
What makes it difficult to explain? Why makes this interaction separate and different from others?

You bet we are.
youtube.com/watch?v=i3MXiTeH_Pg

That's not too bad. Evenings are overrated anyway.

I honestly don't know. You certainly don't feel it with everyone, though. There's only 2 people I've ever really felt it for in my life. In happiness and in pain.

For some reason, I'm just having a hard time believing this. I don't habeeb it!

Be glad I am sparing you.
youtube.com/watch?v=kr8-E8may2Y

this thread took a pretty deep turn

If you don't know then how do you know it was love?

It's constricting your heart. It's like a snake or a straitjacket on your heart. It's tight, but not much.

But... I don't know what causes the happiness and why it is better.

A snake around the heart sounds like a medical concern rather than a good feeling.
If you don't know what causes it, then how do you know that is love?

Longing like, well, like you feel in your heart that you want to be with them no matter what, like if you had to you'd travel half way across the world for a single kiss.

You feel drawn like you can't help but want to spend time with them, to get close to them. It's almost magnetic, even if you tried to pull away you wouldn't be able to.

You want to protect them because they're precious to you. Because you want to shoulder every burden they have, because their smile is something you want to last forever.

They really are.

It's probably not a duck.

Why is it hard to believe?

Well because it's not something you can just feel over night. It's something you feel after countless interactions, good times, bad times, enjoying the company, the stupid things they say that make you smile, and the smile on their face. Every bit you miss when you're not around, and you constantly long for. Usually it's pretty obvious to you that you like them as more than a friend, and that you'd do anything for them. If you've never felt it, I understand how it's hard to comprehend, but when you've felt it, it's something you can't really forget.

That's the thing.

Sometimes you don't realize it's love. You only realize it's love when the person is away for a while and you miss them.

But you can't explain why

> Guns n roses
Damn, not pulling your punches huh. Alright then have at you.
youtube.com/watch?v=xnKhsTXoKCI

Not like you've had recent experience with this. Not at all.

Is it not?

Because chuubi!
Also
>it's not something you can just feel over night.
WELL YA SEE...

You asked for it!
youtube.com/watch?v=hHRNSeuvzlM

s-s-shut up

xd

Why does that person warrent such a response?
Why them? Why not others? Magnetism doesn't seem right in this case.
Why do those things matter to you though? Why does this person warrent that kind of response?
It seems these things all just describe someone who does things you enjoy, so you stick around them. What do you mean by "like more than a friend"? Can you explain more on that?
That seems like it could be bordem though, if you miss someone why is it you miss them and not the times you've spent with them?
Is it or isn't it?

I don't understand what chuubi means to you.
And well, it's not. Usually it leads up to it without you realizing it, then it hits you like a rock. But it leads up.

You can enjoy things with friends, yeah. I have friends I enjoy doing lots of things with, we have tons of common interests and so on. But the people that bring these feelings don't always have to have common interests. It's all about shared experiences together.
By like more than a friend I of course mean, you want to do lewd things like hold hands with them. You're not sure what caused you to like them more than any other person, it just happens from the shared experiences.

Well the duck isn't on Skype. You miss him that much? I'm feeling a little jealous.

Nah I'm good

You just don't know. There's no logical reason for why it should be this person over any other, but for some reason it is. Everything about them is amazing to you. You want to learn everything there is to learn about them, you get into things because they're into them, even listening to them tell you about their day is captivating. They're just a person that you want to be happy no matter what, and you can't explain why.

Because you associate the times you spent with them with the person you spent that time with.

Y-you're a lying cunt yo!

I felt that one. Have some of this!

youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4

Totally lying, not like you felt that way about a certain person.

Ehhh, it was probably a special case.

Chuubi means chuubi.
It was more like an red hot ingot to be honest.

Well who else is swole enough to have me do vroom vroom noises on their shoulders?!
>Tfw miss a few people, but refuse to go back

Taste my double attack!
youtube.com/watch?v=ND3I0h0RUbI
youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E

So to love you have to have shared experiences and a sexual attraction to a person? So what stops someone from loving a person they ride the bus with?If you can't explain it, and you cant know, then how do you know do you know that that is love? What makes that love? What makes any new feeling not love? How is a person suppose to know if you can't know?
But you could enjoy these activities with another person, and not feel these butterflies and snakes. Why don't you fee love with those people?
What makes it special?

Die

Course not! W-who would that even be?!

I don't know.

You're a red hot ingot???

Nothing does. I'm quite sure it's happened before. When I say shared experiences, it tends to be multiple, and happy experiences.

Aww, you're so cute tonight, user.

This is a waifu i can agree with.

Double attack!? Oh now you're gonna get it.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-L0NpaErkk
youtube.com/watch?v=VB3KhWHfDDI

I could put you in contact with him if you want, maybe. Hell, I might have half the people you miss.

You just know. It's another thing that I can't explain, but being with them just feels right. You want to hold them and kiss them, and just imagining it makes you feel things. Every conversation makes your day brighter, and every time they say they love you it makes your heart skip a beat.

Perhaps a certain someone whose name begins with S?

story or sauce on this Sup Forums ?

What in de fuck????

Probably the complicated past and extraneous circumstances.

Please, I am not even close to hot. I'm saying the feelings hit more like a red hot ingot than a rock.

Have at thee, Heathen!

youtube.com/watch?v=07Y0cy-nvAg
youtube.com/watch?v=wD5s6X56mBs

Heh, probably do. It'd probably be awkward though...

Why must he be so cute...

Thank you for trying
Then why doesn't love occur more? Why does it occur in impoverish and unhappy times?
How do you locate individuals like this? Do they say or do anything to signal the start of these feelings you can't explain?That's not a detailed explanation.

Those blocks in the middle are wrong.

S-sailor moon? Nope.

You're welcome but... I mean, it's not something you can explain rational.

Donno but I would fuck 'it?' silly...

I just want to know what it feels like.

Eh, I have it on good authority that Duck is probably pretty chill about the whole thing. I'll speak to him.

It just kind of happens, to be honest. You meet someone and they just kind of click.

The next letter might be an O...

I'm not gay but I'd hit that.

Well yeah, that sounds about right. Also I've heard otherwise from the meme tree.

Because shared experiences can occur in impoverish and unhappy times, and in those times you tend to be made happy by the shared experiences with that person.

Click? Explain.

Solanin? But that's the title of a manga...

strange but good. That's pretty much it

But why does that person make you happy in a way that spawns love?
I've felt strange and good, but I doubt that was love. More like I was drinking.

You can feel like that too. But... that only works when you didn't actually drink alcohol.
If you felt like that because of someone or something.