Posting

8/10, would suck / let me fuck

would be a 9/10 but now a 10 because of that spread. MOAR

10/10 milf

10/10 tits

10/10 gf

10/10 creepshot

no

Fat hands, sucking in her gut. Fat detected.

10/10 brunette

10/10 tits

10/10 ALL DAY ERRYDAY BOIZ

Fuck! Do you have a source and/or any more pics of her? Those tits and that body look like they're pretty fucking spectacular.

>Fat hands

Is this some new autistic meme? Or you are just this closet faggot?

6.7225 sorry bro

wow i really like her face, idk about 10 but she's very cute, great catch

hes right. decent as fuck tits but that is literally it

Every girl looks like a 10/10 in lingerie thou

10/10 jailbait

10/10

that is NOT true at all man, some girls look much cuter and more comfortable in normal clothes... i actually prefer girls in normal clothes, lingerie looks too tryhard imo

Really? What Kind of alternate reality you guys live on. You are literally saying that the average girl has tits like this. Its time to go outside my retarded delusional faggot Friends.

Pic related, more of the average fatty

Thats more like a 4/10 trap

I was unclear,
Yes I agree its more enjoyable when a girl is more casual, But lingerie is made to highlight the desirable aspects of the female body, making it seem like they have a "better" body.

They aren't necesarily hotter in lingerie, but it seems like they have a hotter body because the lingerie only shows the good part

>666666
heil satan

idk, i just don't like it.. i think it looks like shittier underwear. although i also don't like lacy underwear so hey maybe i just have bad taste

god dammit is she actually jailbait? literally the best so far in thread

tits are too big for my taste

Usually I prefer without, but once in a while it's pretty hot to make my usually non-confident girlfriend dress up for me. It's a bit of a turn-on to have her go that ekstra effort to wrap herself up in sex clothes for me, like a wrapped up gift for me to enjoy

i gave her a 6.9 purely on tits. if she had smaller tits but a more petite/slim/curvy body she could score higher. but judging from your pic she doesnt even have sexy curves, just chub. also the chub brought her down too

Mmmm yes 10 will get you 20

10/10 Ukrainian Misty

vampire69blog.com/2016/07/masha-russian-amateur/

Show her ass

10/10 would defibrillate

Good for you, those are pretty delusional high standar i must say, you could be a stud, but my money is on that you are a hidden fagot or just really autistic, i Guess i will never know.

I didn't order pancakes

A1+

Breathtaking.

My tenten