youtu.be/lhryDa6BKzU
youtu.be/hYnFok-7cP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

trips and this show is better than LOTR

>High Sparrow BTFO
So show me his body.

First for the one true king, Stannis

Azor Jon[/spoler]

All right boys, it's that time yet again. Let's play a quick roleplaying game.

You're Brother Lancel
You get charged with bringing the Queen Mother to her trial since she didn't show up for it
You exit the Sept
You then see some random little kid running down the stairs

Do you:
>A: Ignore the little faggot
>B: Bring your bros with you to chase him because he's kind of suspicious, completely abandoning your entire purpose
>C: Tell your bros to do the task you were charged with and then proceed to chase that little fucker down dark alleyways and corridors completely alone because lol why not?
>D: Find a breastplate stretcher

If you could recast 5 characters from the show with different actors, who would it be and with which actors would you replace them?

i'm amazed at how much better looking lacel got without that faggy hairstyle.

have danny be emma watson, sansa is now emma stone. Everyone else is gud

I'd choose C and then activate my Arya plot armor so the single stab wound to my leg inflicted by a child wouldn't completely incapacitate me. I'd then blow out the candles the kid inexplicably led me to and save the day.

A
Ignore him, walk into Cersei's chambers and get crushed by the Mountain.

>"what could I possibly to do make GoT even more awful?" the post

well he was like 13 or 14 during that time

Cast them

man, if your still watching this shjow for anything but tits and ass then son I am just a point

yara/ dany

Tywin/Jaime

as much as I love book Jaime, he is not the prince tat was promised

I will never forgive the show for leaving out Dany's glorious lesbian sex scene

So what sort of shitty mix of genes do I need to get these shit colored eyes?

>Jon is Jack O'Connel
>Sansa is Kaya Scodelario
>Cersei is Angelina Jolie
>Dany is Lily Loveless
>CIA is the same, he's perfect

be irish

If they included every wank fantasy from the books the show would be 14 seasons long.

>>CIA is the same, he's perfect
Except for his stupid cunt accent.

cersei/myrcella obviously

reese is perfect as a crazy bitch who is starting to lose her beauty as she gets older

What would you do if S7 had a Dany/Yara sex scene

D&D told him to talk like that because they wanted it to be super obvious to the audience that he's creepy and sneaky and not to be trusted.

"So is there anything positive about the Tyrion plot? Honestly, I can't think of anything." - Preston

Were the Children of the Forest inspired by the Emishi people of Japan?

Well, he's right.

jfc is that her daughter? looks exactly like reese did when she was young

naw, moe like the classic faerie and elve myths of europe

he's right, Tyrion's entire S6 storyline was fucking terrible, straight down to the dialogue itself

I'd recast the sand snakes with Cate blanchett, Meryl streep and Kate Winslet to see if even academy award winning actresses could salvage all the terrible lines they were given

was tyrion the first meme character?

Preston is so fucking autistic, his entire analysis of the Cersei plot was just stupid.

Waymar Royce actor for Jon Snow.
S1 Gregor for Gregor
Elle Fanning for Dany
Nell Tiger Free for Sansa (aimee stays myrcella)
Charlize Theron for Cersei (I like Lena, but can't think of anyone else to recast, these 4 are the only bad casts - not their fault for Sansa tho, S1 sansa was perfect, couldn't know she'd grow up to be 6'8).

masturbate
then shitpost on /got/

he spent 80% of S6 having pointless conversations with the token nigger couple...

>High Sparrow and Tommen never got to Crusade against the Stormlands and purge R`hyllor scum out of Westeros.

>it takes ONE big guy to stop like 7 armed sparrow shits from taking Cersei

What the fuck are they gonna do against a R'hllor army? Sing hymns to the mother to scare them off?

>"A-user you're so cute! I'll let you fuck me as long as we can roleplay as Jonsa during..."

>What do?

Septa Nutella of the Most Devout is blessing this thread
even though it's full of heartless people who enjoy her suffering or think she loves being tortured and raped

So why didn't Jaime and Brienne go to Sansa in episode 1 of season 4, they are shown looking at her, but never talk to her.
I know that they arrive later in the books, so it can't happen there, but here it just seems odd.

>implying it would just be Faith Militia fighting

What the fuck is this Breastplate Stretcher meme?

Ok
>Hey, worst sister
>Hey, bastard half-brother
>I don't really give a fuck about you... wanna fuck?
>Sure, I don't really give a fuck about you either. I'm gonna try to get you killed, just like Rickon

Not very sexy.

>even though it's full of heartless people who enjoy her suffering or think she loves being tortured and raped

Hey, at least she's getting laid.
We don't enjoy her suffering, we're just jealous.

>o-ok
>I play sansa

Why is Daario named "Naharis" ? isn't he a lowborn ? i thought only highborns had names

fucking idiot

Robert Baratheon and Renly Baratheon
I mean seriously, they were meant to be massive motherfuckers, Renly was meant to have slabs of chiseled muscle at 6'6" and well dressed. Robert should've been taller than he was.
Ser Jorah Mormont was uglier and hairier in the books and his actor should've showed this as it better shows his personality.
Arya Stark was meant to look like a young Lyanna aka beautiful but plain, the girl acting as her right now looks like an in inbred pom.
Thats only four, but im happy otherwise.

Robert's actor was great, that's really all that mattered. He wasn't that off either, nobody autistically noted everyone's height.

If you're upset about the height thing it must have driven you mad that Sean Bean didn't have a long face, that the Stark kids save Sansa all had the wrong hair color, that Tyrion didn't have two different eye colors, etc.

How was it stupid?

Why doesn't Jon have an Ice Dragon?

He can hardly be Ice if he has nothing that causes ice

I want to rape Sansa.

wew

replace sansa, dany, frogfu by qts, don't care who.

Kaya for Frogfu actually. She looks 100% like book frogfu is described.

>Joaquin Phoenix as Euron
I'd also rewrite his lines and make the character more similar to book Euron
>Margot Robbie as Daenerys
I'm not a huge fan of Emilia Clarke
>Replace the recast actors with the actors that replaced them
Gregor, Daario
>Hailee Steinfeld as Sansa Stark
She was great in True Grit, would probably be better than current Sansa
>OR switch Sansa with the actor in the play who's portraying Sansa in S6

After based Preston's review of the past season I don't feel like coming to /got/ anymore.

Cersei taunting the septa doesn't negate anything about her character. She could both enjoy killing Robert (she hated him, after all) and did it for practical reasons too. She was clearly "confessing" to her to shock her right before the Mountain rape. And how was she not protecting Tommen? She tried to keep him safe, she had no way of knowing he would kill himself. It might of been short sighted and selfish of her not to expect him to get hurt but then, that's in keeping with her character.

Preston also seems to forget that not everyone would automatically know it was Cersei. Marg knew for no real reason but she and everyone who heard her died. Wildfire is known to be unpredictable, Cersei could just say it was an accident or blame it on Tyrion or some shit.

Also the Sparrow's plan made perfect sense. Him getting control of Tommen and ousting Cersei was to his benefit.

Marg also seemed to plan to ally herself with the Sparrow to get her family to safety and might have had a plan to scheme him out of power. We can't fully say what her plan was but she was clearly planning something.

And Olenna inheriting Highgarden (or ending up as a representative of it) was also perfectly reasonable.

>Mountain blows in the wind like leaves
Mountain dieing

>Seas go dry
Trough from a Tidal wave from the Wall falling

>Son rises in the east
Jon becoming king of the north

>Sets in the west
End of the sons of the harpy

All we do is rip on the show.

If you want 9 more months of people ripping on the show, stick around.

If that doesn't sound like your thing, get out now, while you still can.

Oh God, what if the show makes this Quasimodo bitch the leader of the Brotherhood without Banners?

Lady Stoneheart would be too supernatural, so giving her plot points to Arya will give this shit series the feminist badass they want.

Women ruling every inch of the seven kingdoms here we come.

Will Gilly end up running Old Town?

Frankly speaking I'd prefer to stay virgin forever rather than being fucked by zombie mountain.
Don't mind my whining, user, I'm just a tender autistic creature and all those horrible torments of my beloved Nutella tear my soul apart.

They probably will, but Arya would also know (and should know relatively quickly) that Jon/Sansa took control of Winterfell. She really should be heading home.

Nerf when?

It's not that, I like shitposting here.
Is that I feel empty that this show is going down the shitter and we all know how it's gonna end (Dany defeats minor villain Euron, then Cersei, then aids Jon against the WWs, kiss, the end) and I feel like discussing all the interesting theories, plots, conspiracies, etc. from the books doesn't really make sense anymore.

The show has gone full SJW pandering and I don't expect D&D to have the balls to pull off the Mad Queen or pick up any of the interesting subplots from the books since only 14 or so episodes are left.

I like /got/ but sticking around at this point feels really like a waste of time.

I always found it interesting that in spite of everything the show, in all its shit, was actually working towards Dany ending up a crazy villain (or at least coming across that way to Westeros).

Lancel only had to put out the candle flames by his hand, instead of puffing..

>nosering
End yourself rightly you peasant.

>No churchbell

>Mfw he's right
youtu.be/lhryDa6BKzU

sansa is not for raping she's for loving

>Frankly speaking I'd prefer to stay virgin forever rather than being fucked by zombie mountain.
well of course that'd be homo

but I'd do anything to get fucked by zombie Catelyn.

she can hang me afterward I'll die with a smile

Hang on in there, user.

Neither, she's a stupid slag. But her being such a slag also renders her unrapable.

didn't watch, let me guess,it's about how Jon has to work hard for his success and Dany doesn't?

But Jon doesn't work hard anymore.
He's getting more and more in dany's level of plot armor/mary sue/getting everything on a silver plate.

His plan was fucking retarded and should not work but worked anyway because cavalry out of nowhere!

He died and get rez'ed up so anything pre S5 was a 'no consequence' move because even death has no negative effects on him.

He doesn't even have to try anymore because even when his plan is retarded it works anyway.

>some mutt as Sansa Stark
Kek

His death did affect him, it made him depressed, clearly. He also seemed to lose a lot of his motivation and drive in life.

And the cavalry out of nowhere was Sansa's doing that is likely going to come back to bite him in the ass since he's now in debt to LF, who likely wants him dead. Same with Sansa, who actually looked unhappy when she saw that he was alive. He just ended up in another shitty situation that is now at odds with his sister, the powerful man who helped destroy his family and in a position that he likely doesn't even want at this point.

QUESTION: Why does Sansa insist on saving Rickon and thus persuade Jon into attacking Winterfell, when in fact she knows that Rickon is doomed to die?

because she wanted Jon to get himself killed in battle so no one can contest her claim to Winterfell.

She's a manipulative bitch.

>rape Salsa
>instead of mindfucking her into wanting your dick
0/10 flight plan

Harry Llyod as Jon
Anyone but Clarke as Daenerys
Anyone but Turner as Sansa
Anyone but Gillen as Baelish
Someone uglier and more heavyset as Ramsay

This is all correct, especially Lloyd as Jon, what a wasted opportunity. He was perfect. He was great as Viserys but he would have made an even better Jon.

I will say in his defense that Gillen isn't necessarily terrible, I do think direction led him to acting like a ridiculous cartoon.

Poor writing.

They wanted her to both look compassionate and pragmatic, but accidentally made her instead look like she tried to get jon killed.

I don't think it was an accident. The scene where she was watching the battle had her looking happy, and then she looked distinctly unhappy when she saw Jon was alive.

Anyone have the webm?

Why did Ned take Ice to King's Landing?

In case he needed to be executed.

Watch Preston's review of season 6. The writing is all over the place.
She tries to be a manipulative bitch, then she's vulnerable, then she's CIA's bitch, then she's a manipulative bitch again.
Make up your mind, Sansa!

D. Definitely D.

I mean it's been 6 seasons since we got the quest and we still need to collect on it.

When WILL Lancel find the Breastplate stretcher for based Bobby B? We all know he will come back, reborn as the Lord's Chosen, as soon as Lancel gets his breastplate properly fitted.

some pun where the punchline is "Iron from Ice"

into the fire

Robert bullied Lancel in season 1

youtu.be/hYnFok-7cP4

It was too ice of an opportunity to pass it up.

I noticed that too, but I don't think there was any evidence in the rest of the ep or the finale that it was a deliberate ploy.

If she'd really had it out for him, then his crowning scene would have indicated she was extremely unhappy with it - either by showing her reacting poorly, or outright having her object to try stake her claim.

Though honestly the BotB's setup was so fucking retarded on her end that I could easily see her turning on Jon in S7 and revealing it was deliberate anyway.

If that DOES happen then I really hope we get a scene of him executing her.