Cant live with myself anymore, need to loose 100 lbs but alaways hungry...

cant live with myself anymore, need to loose 100 lbs but alaways hungry, are there drugs or tricks that help with hunger????

same situation. i can not eat for like 12 hrs then i get very hungry and cant stop myself.

Drink a lot of water, drink very often.
Thank me later

(I tried it on me, i am now a semi-skinny guy)

then eat small portions every 3 hours. both of you

how much? and i dont want to need to piss every 10 mins either

Just move your ass, go in a gym club.
>inb4 i don't like it
>inb4 i don't have time

You can eat like an ogre but be thin.

Just free some time in your schedule and move. Otherwise it will not change.

yea, but ur a fat pussy and would never do amphetamines or crystal meth, or smack, or cocaine, or even cigarettes, so no

i guess, but how small is small?

Gallon a day

Ice. 1 point every 2 hours. Take intravenously for 2 straight weeks.

just grow some will power and stop fucking eating and lazing around...
you dont get shit for nothing, fucking millennials and their wanting something for nothing

not that much is it?

im fking starving im 70 kg but skinny

Spend a lot of time doing physical activity outdoors. Drink lots of water/ eat an appropriate amount of calories to calories burnt.

I drank 3-5L of water Evert day for a long time, yes you have to piss a lot but your blood will become cleaner and you really don't want to eat while drinking like an animal. The best part? You won't be drinking stupid ass sugary drinks or alcohol because bipity bopity

Do a bump of speed each morning. If you find you need to up he dose then taper off a bit.

Either run, bike or swim. Pick which one you like most and do that.

Add in weights 3 days a week, building muscle is encouraging.

Amphetamine my fat friend, but stay hidrated. Thank me later

Keep eating, start strength training. Start with wall push up, do 3 sets of 5. Look up body weight fitness. Strengthening will help your body burn fat. When you feel stronger youll feel better about yourself and you wont be hungry as much.

I've seen this a few times. What the FUCK is up with guys whose penis-hole is on the side of their dick like that? My penis hole is at the tip of my dick.

>tfw you'd have a good sized cock if it wasn't partly immersed in your gunt
>tfw too much of a lazy degenerate shitbag to lose weight

Drink tea and water. Tea will make you less hungry, Water will keep you hydrated.

i will try this thanks

get a skipping rope, 15 mins of skipping rope every morning, burns fat like a motherfucker, better than running and doesn't fuck up ur knees, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR YOU FAT FUCK GO GET A SKIPPING ROPE FATSO CMON FATTY GET UR ASS UP AND UP YOU FAT BOY CMON

haha you're giving advice to this fat motherfucker as if hes gona listen, he might try for 2 days then back he goes to his old fat man habits, fat fuck

r/keto

Adderall. I don't eat when I take Adderall and I'm not hungry either

REad and learn.

Everything you need is at home or at a local park.

(1) Upper body pull - pull-up bars
(2) Upper body push - dips and push-ups
(3) Lower body - squats and stairs.

I also keep 2 10kg dumbells around for finishing, like standing press shoulders or just some curls.

It's a whole life choice. It takes time to get into the groove.

pro-tip: never eat french fries or chips again. Peanuts if you crave that salty.

meth

just shower and brush your fuckin teeth

OP, track your fucking calories. I've lost 100 pounds. You're a fucking tard if you can't do that.

Smoke meth and become a sexually attractive trap.

Thank me later

stop eating so much shit made from flour fatty! then maybe you won't be such a fat fuck you fatty!

To start, what you need is willpower and self control, all there is to weight loss is eating less calories than you burn daily/weekly. Drinking water is a good start for normal weight loss but I don't know the severity of your situation.

There IS medication that will reduce your hunger for you so you won't have to worry about overeating but you will still need self control not to gorge on Mnt Dewritos for your meals.

And of course if you are really truly a fat bastard with no options left there is gastric bypass surgery, which will divide your stomach into two parts, your small intestine connecting to each. Your stomach, which is about the size of your fist, will no longer expand comfortably and your brain will feel full much more quickly, leaving to perfect portion control, leading to gradual weight but certain weight loss, especially paired with any form of exercise.

Well... you could try to do sport and start a diet... but hey, why not drugs? Fucking faggot...

meth, coke or 3meopcp

I bet you've seen it a lot with all the cocks shoved down your throat.
That's the frenulum. Not the piss hole.
Fucking moron.

That's not his urethra you stupid fuck, that's his frenulum.

drink water and coffee.
swap sweets for coke zero

start walking about more, at nights if you dont wanna be seen.
you dont even need sport at this point, just eat low-calorie foods that fill you up better (protein-stuff, salads, whole wheat)

and: willpower you fuckhead. do you even willpower?

pee hole ???

>drink water and coffee.
>swap sweets for coke zero
>
>start walking about more, at nights if you dont wanna be seen.
>you dont even need sport at this point, just eat low-calorie foods that fill you up better (protein-stuff, salads, whole wheat)
>
>and: willpower you fuckhead. do you even willpower?

This. Except the coke zero. Its filled with stuff that will make you want more sweets etc.

Willpower. Clean food. Less white bread. More proteins to fat ratio. Walk. Take the stairs instead of elevators.

After some months when youll notice a big difference you probably would like to be more active. Find a sport or hobby that excites you. Do it.

Willpower.

You can do it user!

jesus you fucking morons keep replying to copypasta. this thread has been posted like all day in the last few days and you dumbfucks reply to OP.

This. Take it on a regular basis and it will kill your appetite. There are other side effects though. I have a script for it. Fucking hate it.

can confirm, Nike speed rope with ball bearings in handles, $12 or $15. u won't be able to go 2 mins at first but it works your whole damn body. Grab it a few times a day, stick with it. Watch Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead, that inspired me to set a goal of juicing and getting back into shape. I'm 5' 11" and 260, I should be 220, high blood pressure and generally feel like shit, I feel ya man. As you get older it's only going to get harder, I know, will be 38 this summer.

Orlistat.

trenbolone acetate
clenbuterol
liothyronine
phentermine
testosterone enanthate

ALL U NEED BRO

100 - 200 kcalories.
All depends on what your metabolism is.
Just use a BMI calculator, figure out how much you burn at rest, then keep to 300 kcalories below that. You'll loose about a pound a week.

stop eating meat and processed products
you will lose your wheight in no time

stop eating sugar

When i was in the best condition of my life (six pack, toned af and 7% bodyfat), I ate 6 times a day. Don't talk shit saying that you're hungry- prepare skinless chickenbreasts, brown rice and broccoli as meals and eat whenever the fuck you're hungry. I doubt you will, because you're not hungry, you're a fucking slob

Meat is high in protein which uses energy to metabolise and therefore assists with weight loss (unlike carbs). Don't give advise if you don't know what you're talking about. He should cut back on oils/fat and carbs. Lean meat is great

get off sugar, including hidden sugar and sweeteners. Profit.

Coworker is a vegetarian who eats no meats and nothing but processed food. She is obese.

I've gone Strict Vegetarian and seem to be losing weight each week I eat half processed and the rest super healthy, veg, fruits and super foods (Goji Berries, Chia seeds etc). Give it a try and see how you feel.

Start smoking. It is more healthy than being overweight.

Seriously, you have to move. Just start walking. Don't worry about distance now. Just get in the habit of carving out an hour a day to move your fat ass. It will get easier and you will do more.

No more sugar. None. No diet shit. No sodas. Nothing. Get your energy from protein. Sugars are quick energy and quick crash. Protein and such satiate more and give lasting energy.

If you still can't handle your shit, join Weight Watchers. It works for most people who stick to it because it does all the calorie counting by assigning points. It is slower than some ways, but stick to it and it works eventually.

Basically you have bad habits and eating right and exercise is a little more expensive and takes time. Don't diet. Diets are short-term bullshit. Change your lifestyle. Go long-term.

Don't do what fat people do. Do what skinny people do.

Go to raves at the weekend and do drugs like speed and you will lose weight

adderall

100 pounds overweight means you have a high BMR, losing weight should be a piece of cake with a little effort. But there has to be effort. Drink water (i drink flavored seltzer) walk more, cut out eating out. Today I had French bread, 2 hard boiled eggs, some cheese, and a pickle. I'm full. For lunch I;ll have a burger with coleslaw, no fries. You don't have to starve, just cut out the extras.

Excercise and eat well... dont be lazy and be finding excuses all the time

fucking lol underrated post

are people really this dumb?

learn to except the feeling of being hungry, it's called self control, fatty.

Dumbass

Seriously, drink at least a gallon of water a day and eat some what healthy. Salads, chicken, sweet potatoes,fresh vegetables and a couple fruits a day. Stay clear of carbs if you can. Once you eat better for a good week or so you will not crave bad foods. Just a warning though you will get some headaches from lack of carbs and bread in your diet as well as no sodas too. The headaches last about 3 days. Good luck guys

ADDERALL OR RITALIN.
basically amphetamines or blow but amphets are cheaper

Have a mate text you everyday: "You Fat Fuck". Some bloke here did that, lost about 20 stone.

Youve built up a resistance to pain as a result of trauma which is why you anesthetize yourself with so much food, get yourself and your mind to the point where you can allow pain within for example with being hungry enough to allow yourself to burn more calories than you consume so that you will eventually get to that point where you can lose a hundred pounds. Let this thing that bothers you go so you can move on with your life and have a healthy mental balance of pain and pleasure once again :)

And become a brain dead druggo and die an early death

Keep it to 3 meals a day, if you're hungry in between those meals except it and learn to live with it. If you're unable to that one simple thing you will continue to be what everyone already thinks, a fat worthless pig

exchange food cravings with drug cravings and then later develop drug related health/relationship problems. Yeah real smart

It's like 50 bucks a point though. I can't afford that shit. Any infographs on making amphetamines?

work out then dude, you do not need to be starving yourself

OP seriously there's quite a lot of people who would think you very hot just as you are.

>you eat better for a good week or so you will not crave bad foods. Just a warning though you will get some headaches from lack of carbs and bread in your diet as well as no sodas too. The headaches last about 3 days. Good luck guys
can somebody do that for me over kik? starting tomorrow? my kik name is erikalfonso

Yeah it's called self control. Eat in moderation you literal waste of space.

fatty detected

>ndred pounds. Let this thing that bothers you go so you can move on with your life and hav
i have never had a gf because iam so fat, find me a girl that finds me hot and post her tits here, dont believe it

as a fatman who is down over 100lbs, water, 1 liter every 3 hours, Also Laxative Bulimia, Every day more laxatives than recommended dose, Everything gets rushed through your system before it can stick.

this actually works.

there is someone for everyone, your weight isn't stopping you getting a GF, formerly 400lb guy here who Had gf's who found him hot, what they are attracted to is Confidence. its why the "bad guys" win, and "nice guys" lose, only one of these oozes confidence out their dick that women want to suck up.

Eat cotton balls soaked in orange juice to help with hunger. starve yourself.

Always keep water at hand, drink when you feel hungry.
The pound you'll lose the easier is the one you never ingested in first place: eat less. No junk or processed food (full of hidden sugar).
Less alcohol. Idealy not at all.
Also learn to count calories and weight your ingredients. Now compare to calories in junk food. It'll show you how bad they are.
Don't even buy junk/preprocessed food. You can't lose willpower and binge eat something you don't have.

Also pick a day in the week, and allow yourself some leeway that day. It's your cheat day, you can do whatever you want... but only this day. It helps resist tentation ("no, I can't snack tday, I'll snack on cheatday"), still allows you to eat your favorite food if they aren't diet-compliant, or be social (nothing sucks more than going to a party and not be able to snack).

After a few weeks of eating less, you'll be more energetic (when I did it, I refer to this moment as "the moment your body tell you to run into the nearest forest, catch a boar and eat it whole"). Pick a sport or physical activity and do it.
As I said earlier, the best way to lose weight is to eat less. Sport will help but you'd need a LOT of it if you're not controling your calories input. More than your fat body can handle, probably.

Honestly, you are going too potent
Eurospeed scientific name A-Amphetamine is a methless amphetamine that will provide everything you need with only psychological addiction and no long term health side effects. and increased self confidence will only Help relationships

your diet is more important than your training programm

Thats one piece of bread retard . I know cause thats how i lost 120 lbs. Then i felt like shit cause of it.

and yet there are still other discussions going on.

This.

I know a guy who lost a lot of weight really fast just by limiting the time during the day at which he ate, and still ate whatever/as much as he wanted. Say you wake up at 9 am, don't eat anything after 5pm.

Good way to get malnourished and fall over dead too.

>doesnt eat any meat
>chows down on a cheese wheel covered in queso and washes it down with a 2l of soda
>thinks they are healthy
Vegitarian logic

Scientifically a pack a day is the same as 150 lbs overweight.

>drugs or tricks that help with hunger

uhm you can always have discipline...it's free too

Orlistat

bonds to the fat in your gut

warning, will make you shit yourself

a "female" friend told me to go vegan, its the best and healthiest, i will live forever and become slim and can eat as much as i want as long it is vegan. is it true? is vegan so good?

make it a slow change
>first: reduce soda to a minimum
>work your way up to no at all
>then the same with fast food and sugar
>you'll feel way better by then, so you'll be motivated to actually get a healthy diet
>sport, however it's possible

Clearly OP has no discipline, if he did then he wouldn't have a problem.

do sport fucking faggot and stop snack just do it!

At 300 lbs it took 4hours of hiking and 700 calories a day for me to lose weight. I felt like shit.
My dick was still small.
My tits were still big.
And my thighs were still massive

On the up side now that i gained the weight back but still excersise my calves are like a bodybuilders

>vegan

i thought you wanted to lose weight and not be a vagina.

No, lol.

eat a lot of things with lots of fiber and drink lots of water, you'll be saturated without ingesting huge amounts of energy

KETO!

But how much longer can your heart hold out...