Why do I have a pathetic little boys cock

Why do I have a pathetic little boys cock

how old are you, op ? and what's its size when erect ?

god hates you

cos ur white

because when your body was still developing, you took drugs that fucked up your bodys natural chemistry you dont stop growing until you are 25.

I'm 26. Erect about 5.5 inches

Show us erect

Nope. Not horny

>5.5 inches
just turned 18 like 2 weeks ago and i'm 7.4 "
poor you, op.

If it were a boy's cock it'd be smoother, without all that hair around it.

Yeah right

you fucking liar , there is no way this can get to 5,5 when erect.
im 21 and have a 7,5 sexy cock

do you want proof, phaggot?

in the middles ages small dicks were considered aristocratic and big dickc barbaric. People were ashamed of having a big dick then. Now things changed, but your genes were passed on by the people who were very people a few hundred years ago.

Me too!

poor op

lol kiddo big dicks attract sexy women

Shitty genes OP. I have a tiny dick myself also, probs 5.5 - 6 inches when FULL erect. Atleast I'm not a virgin.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Basically huge asian dick

yeah sure faggot , why do you keep lying you cuck , these small micropenises can never actually reach higher than 4 inches

because fat faggot

Yeah

Well I know how to measure it and it's just about 15cm which is bit less than 6 inches. My dick is also very thin

meanwhile you horny over hormonal manbaby fatass americans are shitting up Sup Forums with woman and trap threads

Sucks you dont have a horse cock op

Baby dick here as well. As you get older it's not that big of a deal. By mid 30's women are just looking to put any cock inside them

In ancient Greece a small dick was the sign of a philosopher and a politician or royalty, while a big dick was a symbol for a warrior

Same here 5.5 erect. That said I've had sex with over twenty women in my life (Which for an autistic gamer nerd is a lot), and they ALL always come back for more sex.

Sure there are plenty of chicks that only want big dick, but there are also a ton that just like a good fuck, which has as much to do with sexual tension and mental games as anything.

Anything less than 5 inches is gonna be a problem. I squeaked in just enough to make most women cum.

Lol, this is why I laugh at picky young girls. I just know there will be a day when they will be praying for dick. Any dick.

Sucks not having money for decent underwear

Quit talking like a nigger. Having a big dick is nice, but I it doesn't mean squat when it comes to job interviews, mortgage approvals at the bank, or being accepted by your partner's family when they bring you home. Those are he things that matter in life.

You have a large fupa. That's why your dick is wrinkly. Lose weight and get your skin tight to your body and garauntee your dick appears at least an inch longer

and a big cock, big cocks matter too.

Being white with a little dick is better than being black, any day, any time. I wouldn't be black for any price. So stfu with your stereotypical bullshit, nigger faggot.

Agreed

Having one is nice, like I said, but if it really, really mattered that much, there would be no such thing as divorced guys who have big dicks.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,someone shaved his pubes recently

Bitch i was 19 inches when i was born cam out of the womb jizzing gallons from my 20 lb nts.

Mine is 5 inches hard. Soft its inside me

Same here OP. Can't show because I'm at work but usually like, 3" when soft and about 5-5.5 when I'm hard. Still growing thoug, almost 20. Can still please my girlfriend, thank god.

hahahahaha trans girl here

>start hormones as a teenager
>still have a bigger dick than OP

God's probably trying to tell you something there OP

Post pic with timestap or you're a lying underage fag

It's not about how big your dick is dude it's about knowing how to get a girl off and treating her good sexually. I don't have a big dick. 6 inches but I have banged well over 170?women.., it does help being good looking though.

Your father's fault. He was very low on testosterone when you were conceived. It could have been taken care of if you'd received even a small injection (by syringe, not by pedo) of testosterone within the first six months. So, go after your father. He was spreading his sperm too thin over too many women/men/magazines.

here it is, rate plz

I guess "poor little guy" was the first sentence said when you were born

I don't rate dicks because I'm not gay, but you actually posted so kudos

trans girl, lol. You're a dude, bro

lucky you mayn

size doesnt matter

Mine's smaller. Especially now with illness. I've never seen it shrivel up so much. It's not micro, but nearly.

cut or uncut

nice dubs

Big dicks breed confidence, which can help with all those things.

I don't think I've ever see a small dick on someone that wasn't obese, maybe loose some weight and it'll look a bit bigger.

Bitches who care if you have a big dick are only that way because they have mayonnaise jar sized pussies. Stretched and worn out.

Does it?

your sister keeps saying normal sized dicks don't feel better so you won't get any sadder

don't worry too much bout the size of the peen.

i'm only a 6 incher. it's all about the thickness. but yours doesn't look thick either.

sorry.

it would look bigger if you werent fat....

I've lost some weight since then and it's a wee bit bigger, but still ;-;

shave your balls and practice some basic hygiene for fucks sake.

How overweight are you? Lose some fat, it reduces your effective length.

do you fucking idiot faggots not know the average size is like 5.5 inches

better get horny then eh??

Cute cock, would suck.

>girl
Masculine ass females with moustaches and dicks now adays.

But forreal tho,
Cut or Uncut
What do you prefer?

oooo a penis expert over here...

hey everyone. this guy is an expert on penis length

This. A good inch is buried in crotch fat.

op is confirmed cuck

Oh thank god. This makes me feel better about myself.

look at you all measuring size... as if size matters, i've had 4 inches up to 8 and i had more fun with 4, just saying

>cut cock

I'd rather have my teenie weenie than a cut husk.

so many cock experts

You're just not black enough. Just get a well paying job, get an attractive wife, and just let her get BBC'd by a nice hung bull no condom and just raise a black baby. That's what all the libs are doing these days, it's hardly frowned upon.

This, OP.

Pics or gtfo. Of you, not your clitty

Thanks man, i feel much better about myself now.