Hi, Sup Forums. I'm playing the femanon card, tits are in the picture with timestamp

Hi, Sup Forums. I'm playing the femanon card, tits are in the picture with timestamp.

This board is one of the most fucked up places on the internet. I'm looking for someone to help me that will probably be here.

I'm a masochist with moderate mental illness. I'm looking for a sadist who wants to torture me mentally and physically either online or in person if you're close enough.

If you're interested, you can email me at [email protected] for more information. Thanks.

Not until u show ur penis first

Do you live in Australia because your picture is upside down :^)

try the /healsluts subreddit, they have a discord too and there are a surplus of the kind of people you're looking for

new timestamp with the year

nice boobs

7/10 will whip you hard

You got kik or snap? I'm interested

spread that ass an show it bitch

The lazy girl's new time stamp.

which Country?

?

some pics?

You're a worthless fucking slut posting threads on loser fucking central.

tell us your fucking Kik, that way you might meet the love of your life. even if 10,000 autists message your Kik, you still may find the right sadist for you.

Sharpie in the pooper now

Share stories of you fucking up simple things. Or stories of you being picked on, harassed, humiliated. Anything your retarded mind can remember.

No 2017 ? Don't feed OP pls

I'm not posting my kik on Sup Forums. I don't need someone who won't make the miniscule effort to email first. I will give the rest of the information to people who email, including easier contact information.

well if you are not from a Country nearby i won't consider giving you my email

Oh my fucking god, you post a thread asking to be tortured mentally and share no information about your flaws or shortcomings whatsoever. You fail at even being a masochist, I bet the first person you meet irl will snuff you without letting you get off on anything

>cropped to paper

nice timestamp

I'm from usa. As far as my personal fuck ups go, I have loads I can get into detail about. College drop out, fucked in the head mentally and sexually, a liar a cheater and a whore. I didn't make this thread to degrade myself, though. That's your job.

LONDON?

ive blackmailed too many girls to count, the difference is they didnt want it, i can give you the same treatment my kik is david.beta if ur interested

Post more nude pictures of yourself.

Age and city?

Ah you're her husband ok

Better show that pussy you slut

quit bitching, put a fork in your asshole, take a pic and post it here

take a picture of yourself holding a lighter against your tits and burning them

I would, but making sure the exif data is removed is tedious and I'd rather not.

the exif data is stripped automatically when you upload an image here, you STUPID FUCKING BITCH

Is it really? I didn't know that. Interesting.

Unless that pic is from 2012, the day of the week plus day of the month narrows things a bit.

I've got a dog I would let fuck you. You'd probably like that; you might as well be treated like the bitch that you are. Think you could take the knot?

So now post your pictures you little fucking whore.

Nipple clamps

I

If you were tied up like a slave you'd have no choice.

Fine, just one little one. Just for you.

As if any of us would give you a choice. Bitches do as they are told or they simply get forced to the ground and taken.

I fell asleep reading this. Post ass and pussy. You're not much use to us otherwise.

burn your tits with a lighter

Good point.

I didn't say anything about you doing it willingly; you think it matters what you want here? I want to see you take that knotlike a bitch and I'm going to make sure it happens.

how old ?

Post more fucking slut.

Did I say you could post one without a time stamp bitch? Now do it again, and get it fucking right....

you slut think you are worth something now? posting your 6/10 body on Sup Forums?
you are worth nothing. never were, never will.

get nude, go on your fucking knees and lick the floor. it's the only thing you are useful for.

pff you're just a little girl in need of attention......

Not 100% sure what I'm looking at here, but that looks suspiciously like a shaved ballsack

cut yourself with a knife. whip yourself until your skin is red and post the result, clamp your tits, choke yourself. do something to fuck yourself up physically already because this is tame as fuck

Theres a good girl, now turn around and show daddy that ass!

bitch you are slow as fuck.
Lick the fucking ground

noticed that too user
lost my boner immediately

now i look at it those shoulders look awful manly

they do, and the hands too
its a trap Sup Forums, abandon thread

This is why I love Sup Forums. You guys are the best.

post some pussy pics to confirm that you're a femanon

where the fuck is the cock?
There's no space in those panties

You keep covering your boner, don't you?

LMAO that's the lower half of my tit. Good one though.

ever heard of tucking?

yes yes yes
moar moar moar

i am only here because of boobs

Naughty girl, lose those panties and show daddy them bad juicy lips of yours

>no pussy pics
>no flame-burned titties
>no humiliation stories

Fuck this I'm outta here

I dated a masochist girl she knew how to fuck herself up for my enjoyment

(rip, lol)

Country?

Exactly, I know what you like. Now be a good girl and show us a pussy pic with the time written in sharpie on your thigh. If you're good we'll tie you up and take turns using you and telling you how much of a whore you are. if not we'll just get bored and this thread will die.

I would like to remind everyone that I'm not looking to play in this thread, I am looking for email responses. My email is in the first post of this thread.

Going to need a clear shot of your pussy before I can proceed

>College drop out, fucked in the head mentally and sexually
It's almost like you're a whorish, massochistic, me.
Half tempted to message you just to talk about the others' fuckups.

pussy or no emails

>
>I'm a masochist with moderate mental illness. I'm looking for a sadist who wants to torture me mentally and physically either online or in person if you're close enough.
>
What could possibly go wrong?

Message me. We can be gr8 friends.

Where are you from ya worthless cum dumpster

How would you feel with a big black hairy guy to dom you?

>pussy or no emails
this

FUCK your e-mail. You're on Sup Forums, you play by our rules. You're here for our collective enjoyment.

Seconded.

Show us that twat, darling.

still no timestamp

Less talking more pics, with time stamp

flame-burned or cut or whipped to redness twat

You get your email when you show us that you are not a male

>Hi, Sup Forums. I'm playing the femanon card, tits are in the picture with timestamp.
>
>This board is one of the most fucked up places on the internet. I'm looking for someone to help me that will probably be here.
>
>I'm a masochist with moderate mental illness. I'm looking for a sadist who wants to torture me mentally and physically either online or in person if you're close enough.
>
>If you're interested, you can email me at [email protected] for more information. Thanks.

My girlfriend and I might be interested. Speaking of - she's hella into pandas. Fucking loves them. If she was up, I can guarantee she'd be masturbating to your pictures. Can you post more with the panda? I'll save the photos and email you once I've spoken to her.

You're not worthy of Sup Forums you dumb slut

>I'm not looking to play in this thread,
>actually play in this thread

clamp your nipples and spread your pussy whore

What state? If you're reasonably close by I'll whip your bare ass with a belt until it bleeds.

Go Blue.

I love girls. Especially girls who love pandas. Hit me back soon.

Make her drink some of your Flint water while your at it

Lmao fuck me and my upside down pics, sorry.

cunt, post a pic of ur pussy or no emails

post a pic of you making a love heart symbol

Shit phone. I meant to say a BBC to Dom you.

you're not her. you're you. kill yourself nigger.

pleaseshow yourselfin leggings!

>I would like to remind everyone that I'm not looking to play in this thread, I am looking for email responses.
So, not going too well on the getting what you want end of it?

>Can't get girls
>Become trap lesbian
Not bad user