General stoner thread

general stoner thread
how do you prefer to smoke? joints, blunts, vapes, bongs, ect? for what reason; like
>gets you higher
>wastes least
>lasts longer
>chiller
>ect

Joints are great, but kind of spendy. Fuck vapes, unless you're in some event or work meeting

Blunts when in a group, vaping when I'm alone

Bong all day, all night. If there ain't no bong a doobie will do.

Bong rips, fat Cherokee d ass blunts, and chillums.

Bongs and steamrollers. Joints if I'm not at home

kif then joints

Oils, I was fully dry for ages using an arizer solo, then I moved on to 80% oils. I smoke 4 times a day minimum and now simply 2 puffs hits me harder than 4 bowls. SaVing a ton of money over dry.

Joints and vape when i'm too lazy to roll

Inb4 quentin

Bongs for everyday
Spliff for a quick tabacco fix

fuck yeah man sounds sick

Bong, which I miss. I hated smoking out of pipes.

love passing a jay around with some mates, but at home its mainly bongs, cheaper and easier.

Vaping
I don't smoke cigs so my soft faggoty throat never got used to inhaling hot smoke. I get sick of smoking a joint before I get high.
Also vaping wastes a lot less by recycling, you can keep used golden-brownish weed and reuse it another day at a higher temp for a slightly inferior buzz.

Sounds good fam, where can you get that oil? Or do you make it yourself?

pretty basic one here.

oh i read general store thread.

blunts. It was how i first got high, i just stuck with it. Tried everything else like vaping and bongs.

Pipe like a real man

I like a joint because it causes me to take hits and keep it going, blunts are really nice because you can get huge rips and a nice nicotine high off of them and they stay lit better. Bongs are fun because you can taste it better and watch the milk rise. Vaping is OK and tastes nice but can go bad if you overheat it and over hit it. Overall I love blunts, I would smoke blunt after blunt to the head, calming and easy high, they last a while if you roll it tight with good weed, pair with a vodka soda or a beer and you are good to go.

Pipes are OG.