YLYD (you laugh you die)

YLYD (you laugh you die)

Kek

bump

ok i'm OP now since he wants to start a thread and not contribute. faggot

>pregnet
kek

Those are obviously 22LRs not 9mm

Hey guise I'm just pretending to be retarded!

didn't even notice.. you're right llol

22s a fun lil toy to shoot

- retard

more of the left chick please

ded

Everything was going well until the last line. Fuck, I'ma die now...

Wrong .22 rounds are rimfire.

That was an Italian "artist" called Pippa Bacca.

>Two performance artists, hatched the idea about a year ago: wearing white wedding dresses, they would hitchhike from Italy to the Balkans to the Middle East to send a message of peace and “marriage between different peoples and nations.”

>But the message delivered by their performance piece was mostly sad and raw. After just three weeks on the road, one of the two Italian artists, Pippa Bacca, 33, was killed by a driver who offered her a ride.

>Her naked body was found on April 11 in some bushes near a Turkish village after a suspect led investigators to the site. Although an official cause of death has not been given, local Turkish authorities said Ms. Bacca had been raped and strangled.

I thought those are rimfire, looks like you're right though

Was looking at the top middle one, it looks like a rimfire from that side but the one on the left shows it isn't

Still is the wrong dimensions/proportions for 9mm

you are wrong tard, those are very likely 9mm Luger, Jacketed Hollow Point ammo.

Where in the fuck you see .22LR rounds, pic related?

oh my god

Those like identical to the federal ammo hollow point 22lr other than the rim, and as i already conceded here:
I thought i was seeing a rim

> 4chang
fucking normies reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

> i did it to buzz too.
he should do it to buzz and close his helmet.

what happens when the toy dies ? you must force all the other toys watch you play with a corpse ?

Lol bro, I'm a former D-1 rugby player, have abs at 6'1" 240 lbs, worked as a bouncer, Did army ROTC in college turning it down for 70k finance job, and I bench somewhere around 420 lbs. I grew up on base and boxed since I was 8. I've got the quickest hands I've ever seen in person from a non professional fighter, especially at my weight. If my gf wants to talk chit I'll let her do it to a point before pulling her away. If some guy gets in her face? I'm either gonna do the responsible thing and get the bouncer or pick him up and slam his phucking neck into the concrete.

What do you weigh… 190 lbs? Bench maybe 275 lbs? Lol. You have no idea what it's like walking around as big and as strong as someone like me. First of all, 95% of men walk in fear of you, and 95% of the other 5% of men are just retarded.

Literally the last 3 altercations I've been in with other males ended with me giving them one back hand slap and knocking them to the ground (I'm terrified of hitting most men and either killing them or putting them into a coma)
Any type of altercation, verbal etc. whether it involves girls I know or guys I know just mildly amuse me as I know I can step in and regulate the situation in a split second if things get serious.

Take your tiny, wanna be, hard pretend phaggot ass elsewhere pussy.

Kek

THIS
and other questions about logical consequences of living toys ruined Toy Story for me. I was constantly asking myself such things and was therefore always distracted from the actual story.

dead..

Those are center fire shells. .22s are rim fire

mind to share your thoughts ?

Amerifags detected

dead

- detected faggot

Damn, that was well done.

Lost while making pic related.
>was literally hanging out of my b-hole while I laughed

Not a single laugh was given that day

This isnt funny, its just true

niger ongue my ans

nice.

Check'd

get

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

im not dead yet
you lied OP

noice get dawg

Sup Forumslack is Sup Forumseautiful

Cheaked

Me too bruh, this is not my day tho...

God dammit.. xD

That was very unfunny

Why is Hedburg so fucking funny?

>Here's a little pro-tip for ya, Danielle. It doesn't have to be your birthday to buy a birthday cake.
>They'll just sell it to you.
kek

>you know how it is
Lost my shit

Not quads tho?
Still, nice dubs

bump

Please learn how to follow quoted links back to the source. Gracias and Kill yourself, you filthy gay homofag.
(dubs ignored due to lack of lurkmoar)

Voldemort?

i like the cut of your jib

Lost. Best laugh I have had in months, thanks!

I think he means it's actually quints

OH NO I DIDN'T RENAME THE IMAGE BEFORE POSTING!!!
>truly the worst thing ever done by man

Oldfag recognized
Much honor to you, user

>How can I help you out??

What's up with people who put more than one question or exclamation mark at the end of their senteces? Are they retarted? or psychos? are they just too excited or they reeaally want to make a point?

70k finance job? What do you do, lick partners' ball sacks clean after a long day of work? Entry level at my firm is 120k + hiring bonus.

i would disown that fag

Yeah man, I'm from a relatively strict household, and some of the shit people let their kids to do.. living with parents at 30 or 40 is also something I could never wrap my head around. don't the parents feel shame? or don't they feel that they have somehow failed?

Fuck I lost

Too busy living their suburban lives and watching reality crap to take care of their kids

sad. I don't want kids but if you have one, take care of it.. anyway that grandma's face always make me lose it kek. she can't even comprehend what her idiot of a grandson's doing.

Krillin?

>??
>?
>excalamation mark
>EXCLAMATION MARK

Folks are quiet now, but more than likely will wait until the kid's 18, and then be like, "Blow out the candles and get out."
Otherwise, they deserve it.

At my neet firm it's
$0 annual with benefits