Would you let prostitutes pee on you in a Moscow hotel room?

Would you let prostitutes pee on you in a Moscow hotel room?

I dunno, but I'd probably let Sup Forums troll me if it were funny enough.

Sup Forums should spam trumps Twitter with this shit

He knows about it nigga
He also knows that it literally came from Sup Forums

no but the loony left would believe it.

what could possibly go wrong.

I would. I have even let a girl peed on me in the shower.

Morning

Some british newspaper said it was MI6 that leaked it

Pee is free. Why pay for it?

>Pee is free
My father unironifaply paid like $12 per litre of wolf urine to keep coyotes away from his chickens

Nah, it was Sup Forums. Literally all made up.

Should have collected it himself.

Pic related.

this is only a question if you don't believe in freedom and you're gay, which - ends up being a paradox.

Nice

It hearkens back to the days when Sup Forums was truly fun.

Newfag.

What's freedom?

Jesus Christ
Sauce on the first thread

Sup Forums had a field day when the news broke. Ask there, they're probably still laughing over it.

no they didn't, and they didn't even bother to read the report in order to find the correct dates to fake. kinda a lame-ass effort of damage control by Sup Forums if you ask me (and i know you do).

Look, the alternative to is that Trump genuinely calls his shits "Obama"s and randomly goes on rants about how King Nigger was born in Kenya. Which would be pretty lulzy.

The report may still not be accurate, but the notion that Sup Forums was somehow involved with it is blatantly false.

Why's that? Lots of people go on Sup Forums. No one thinks Sup Forums wrote a letter to Cuck Wilson one word at a time, but it's easily conceivable that a Sup Forumsack sent his Trump fanfiction to Cuck Wilson.

it's a state of mind... liberty. It's a deep topic, user. do I need to go further?

What I'm trying to say is that you can define anything as freedom.

it is conceivable (not really though), but they didn't. The dates on their so-called evidence dates to several months after the report was initially received.

HAHAH THEY FUCKING DID IT, THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN

wow... your thoughts my friend - may those always be free. of course, there are things I can never think aloud... and I gave you a word, liberty. responsibility in a rain-coat... 4 chan will ban me soon...

they didn't though. I'm also pretty sure their uncle doesn't actually work for nintendo.