Fifth time I'm doing this

Fifth time I'm doing this.
I still believe. Please post hate comments it was hillarious last time. So this fucking idiot is a friend of my little brother and he often comes to my house to make these shitty fucking videos. I once told him they where shit and that he should stop wasting his time making them, but he said that they like never get disliked. (Of fucking course they don't, since they don't get liked either.) I told him that if I told my "friends" about his vids that they'd get hundreds od dislikes. The little bitch challenged me and said that if his new vid gets 500 dislikes because of my "friends", he'd make a video apologising for his terrible content and then delete his channel.
Sup Forums, I know you can do this, I fucking hate this kid.
Don't even watch the video, just dislike it.

Link: youtu.be/9gBEATsrm_k

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y8KZR5U4WJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You sound jealous of him.

bump

Are you jealous of him.

youtu.be/Y8KZR5U4WJ0

Is this copypasta now or are you really that fucking stupid? either way fuck off fag

NYPA Faggot

liking video for exotic language

like video

i just want dislikes for that kid

thumbed down.

yw

We are NYPA nor are we your friends. You have no friends.

stfu u idiot

Why the fuck are you picking on some kid? Telling him to give up on something he's passionate about, you're a real piece of shit OP.

thumb down, you're now happy, faggot?

OP is a faggot, I hope your future dreams collapse and burn.

Its ok op I understand. Haters got to hate. Its like breathing air to them. It just come natural.

This kid's got more subscribers than I do. Fuck.

I liked it, fuck you OP. He'll get more pussy then you ever will.

post some hate comments... that will stop him

You're an incredible twat - made sure to like the video

So he was doing something enjoyed, and you just started ragging on him about it? Grats op, you're shit.