You will never be a grill

>you will never be a grill
>you will never get free things for existing
>you will never have the option to marry into money without bringing anything to the table yourself
>you will never have legions of white knights sending you free things
>you will never have instant popularity by wearing a low cut shirt
>you will never hold half of the human race in the palm of your hand
>you will never be able to get out of bad situations by unbuttoning your top button
>you will never be able to divorce a guy and get all his shit

Fuck off

I'm fine by this.

We're playing the game on a harder mode, be proud of that user

The truth hurts user

Unless you're ugly, which you probably are in male form considering you're writing this. So you'd get none of those things and probably just raped by a black guy once or twice

well-articulated, couldn't of said it better

Women have much harder lives than men do you fucking queer.

>you will never ever have to give a birth
>you will never ever have periods
>you will never ever have abusive husbands
>you will never ever have climax
>you will be able to perceive a child whenever you want
>you wont be useless and abandoned, if somehow you got a scar on your face or someshit like that
>you decide what woman you want to marry
>you arent fucked if you somehow got into saudi arabia and not wearing hidjab
>your kind wont be hated for widely spread feminism, and you wont have to explain yourself and saying "im not like them
>you have a penis (which is great)
op, i have a shit ton of other benefits of being a man, but i'll give you what, its better to be a girl untill you hit your 30's. Then you just become useless. Be proud of being a man, cause there arent a lot of them left

>Women have much harder lives than men do

He's actually right if you don't count the tiny minority of born-rich feminists with first world problems. Women have shit lives in most of the world. Even in first world countries.

Feminists have made most people blind to the actual problems women deal with. They trivialized actual rape and harassment victims.

One day you'll realize that women love things happening to them for the attention it brings

>Wanting to be a parasite
kys

You know, I didn't want to believe that Sup Forums had gone this far into the land of SJWs, but god damn if you didn't show me.

Sadly I think you are right for the most part but there are decent women out there who just want drama free lives. Most women are becoming pretty degenerate because they don't think for themselves and internalize the slut media that's being thrown at them from all directions.

>you will never be able to divorce a guy and get all his shit

And then some

Nah I'm not sexually interested in women but I have female friends that are really getting the short end of the stick in modern society, mostly thanks to feminism.

You will find that women are much better and more level headed the farther you travel away from liberal states.

But OP is clearly a faggot.

I YIELD

So, in made up feminist land, getting raped is less intense than dying?
Men sign up for the military. They die.
Oh, but the real victims are the women, you say? Why? Are you just some brainwashed sap with no real reason behind your opinions? While you're at it, you might as well virtue signal yourself a girlfriend, m8.

>you will never ever have to give a birth
A thing that happens once or twice in your entire life, also pain is subjective
>you will never ever have periods
Fair enough, I'd still live with it though
That's up to you and you alone, you chose your partner
>you will be able to perceive a child whenever you want
perceive?
>you wont be useless and abandoned, if somehow you got a scar on your face or someshit like that
Still up to you, you'll only get abandoned if you rely solely on your looks, I'd date a scarred girl if she had skills
>you decide what woman you want to marry
You decide what man you want to marry (First world countries here)
>you arent fucked if you somehow got into saudi arabia and not wearing hidjab
Okay I agree
>your kind wont be hated for widely spread feminism, and you wont have to explain yourself and saying "im not like them
Men are hated on a regular basis for just being men, invalid point
>you have a penis (which is great)
Also subjective, having a vagina might be great too

Also
>its better to be a girl untill you hit your 30's. Then you just become useless
Becoming useless is your fault, don't rely on your looks and gather skills and you;ll do just as good as a man

Well i remember now why i left 4chin, the place is full of autism, retards who know shit about anything because they are full of delusions

sorry, i meant conceive, implied that women tend to have climax

>So, in made up feminist land, getting raped is less intense than dying?

No, it's more like every woman without a brain is screaming like a banshee that they got raped by consensual sex with their boyfriends because they changed their minds 6 months after the fact, so the few actual rape victims get ignored.

>Men sign up for the military. They die.

Not really. Dodge the draft like a non-retard. Just like Vietnam.

HahHHhHhahhHhahahhahahah

>Being this fucking retarded

>>you will be able to perceive a child whenever you want

I perceive children all the fucking time

Yeah, women act like children. And because of that reflection in their personality, it's proof that they live a comfier life since they can just press the victim button whenever they please.

And how is dodging the draft an argument? There are still men who go out there and die. Not everyone can dodge the draft, or else we won't have a military to begin with.

Dude you are missing the point. The majority of women in the modern age may be pieces of shit, but that's only because the majority of people are pieces of shit. For the small minority of women who DON'T want to constantly push the victim button 24 hours a day, they have it much harder in life because of all the others that do. They don't get taken as seriously especially in work.

Imagine if you were born a woman and 90% of other women were myopic, vapid, self-absorbed adult children so whenevr you tried to apply yourself to something worthwhile you'd get treated like another one of those moronic adult children women when all you want is your own chance to succeed.

How do they get it harder in life? If a woman is as pressing as they are with their personality, the fact that they are a woman will never even come up in their lives. They are going to avoid the type of people who treat them differently by their sex, because the only people who do that are the lowest common denominators in life who only go after sex. There are plenty of women in STEM degrees who haven't had to put up with a lick of what other women do. Believe it or not, but people are smart enough to realize that just because someone is part of a group, they don't automatically have the same characteristics in personality as the average in the group. Like I said, the people who do believe that are part of the lowest common denominator, and overachiever women will never see them in their lives.

Replace the word "women" in your argument with "black". There are plenty of successful blacks. Our president is fucking black, you nitwit, and he doesn't have to put up with what we shout at him.

Sure, both parties can talk about how bad the lower end of the stick is, but that doesn't inconvenience them in the slightest. They're too busy doing shit to even care.