I need some help, I don't know how to describe it but mentally, physically, and emotionally I feel like pic related...

I need some help, I don't know how to describe it but mentally, physically, and emotionally I feel like pic related. I feel like dry hollow husk of a person. My hair is dry, my skin is dry, my eyes are dry, my sex life is dry, my social life is dry, my personality is dry. Everything is just terrible about me.

I'm tired of living and I don't know how to pull myself out of this shit.

Just give yourself a task to do everyday that will get you out of the house. Make sure you stick to it. The tasks themselves could be life improving

Like pokemon go

Take one humanity or defeat a boss.

There's always suicide

Drink more water. Seriously.

There is nothing that can be done fucktard. You're worthless. A fucking piece of shit and I hope you get killed today.

Help

OP needs to eat more avocado (with margaritas)

Here are some alternatives:
1: Drop huge amounts of LSD and see if the reboot of your brain changes anything.

2: Smoke weed to stop caring about shit.

3: Commit suicide

4: Accept that maybe you are an entirely terrible person, embrace it and become a monster.

You will get killed today.

Do you have a job? Or go to school?
If not, get a fucking job

Unless he replies to this post

I attend college but too tired to do anything but go to my classes and retreat back to my dorm. Even if I tired to do something, my energy levels are too low to overcome my crippling social anxiety and depression.

If I could just have a woman like this in my dorm every night I'd be happy with my miserable life.

I tried weed, it just makes me silly and dumb or gives me a headache and mad. Think it's because my body fights the THC and I'm half conscious and half high.

There will always be people that are worse than you, user.

describe to me your entire sex life since your first experience. Because you know there are people on here that are virgin. Surely you have something to have a memory about.

Top kek

I just found out I have a tumour so I getcha

I've had sex with over 20 woman I think. I also masturbate furiously. I'm afraid to talk to random woman I meet, or well people in general, so the women I've fuxked either approached me or I met on Instagram.

I had a long term gf, who I lost attraction to, I couldn't even stay hard fucking her and I preferred to masturbate. I also had a fuck buddy that I preferred to fuck rather then my girlfriend, but I've since cut her off from sex too because I felt guilty after every load I blew in her mouth, not that I was guilty about cheating but because I didn't really like her like that and I just wanted to be friends but she gave really nice blowjobs and her ass felt so ducking good, but I had to cut her off because I appreciated our friendship. Ended up breaking off with my girlfriend because I straight up stopped fucking her and she became a huge bitch about it and broke my car side view mirror and threw bleach on me.

So now I'm alone.

Have you tried psychedelics?

Trying to stay away from drugs, worst I've done is weed and alcohol

Also I'm 19 and a freshman in college