Would you fuck her?

Would you fuck her?

yes

yes, girls drinking tea is my fetish. now post nudes

i would eat the shit crumbs on her anus after she hasn't washed her ass for a week

Sup Forums has fucked sisters, retards, goats, dogs, and dead people.
OF COURSE they'd fuck her.

absolutely

I'd fuck anything with a pulse

replace fuck with rape, then yes

Lizzie gets me hard every time I see her

FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF FUCK OFF

Seriously, you brand new faggots.

hmm...
what if it were a qt 10/10 without a pulse, but still warm??

Do you really have to ask, faggot?

Like, do you honestly make this thread expecting people to say no? Are so you pathetic that you get off to people saying, "yes, I'd fuck her", or are you twice as pathetic and get off to the "WWYD" threads where people say the same fucking things over and over again?

Yes. For the millionth fucking time. People would fuck her. If you post something, at least one person on this board would fuck it. Next time you get the urge to post a thread like this, please, hesitate to ask, because you are cancer.

u mad? LMFAO
NEWFAG
(im an oldfag btw)

I'll ejaculate to her

It would put the lotion in the fucking basket or else it would get the hose again.. so yeah.

anyone got her facebook?

op you're a pathetic human. fuck these threads are annoying. she will never want you, move on

mmm i found where she works ;)

fap fap fap

>she

Yes. Do you know her?

Yes, she's my cup of tea