What does it mean to feel "like a man" or "like a woman"? What kind of fucking feeling it is, huh?

What does it mean to feel "like a man" or "like a woman"? What kind of fucking feeling it is, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc
youtube.com/watch?v=rGfOWZ9IHj4
youtu.be/CtgrC9v5tGs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=6PQ6335puOc

See, I get what you're doing here. You're making a point against "genderfluid" fucks. Thankfully, I get the sentiment.

The thing about genderfluid people and especially those in the feminist movement is that they're all up in arms about how a man can't possibly know how it feels to be a woman when they themselves are portraying whatever the fuck they feel as "being the opposite sex", when really it's just the fact that all men do have a feminine side and all women do have a masculine side, it's completely fucking normal, and it's just being grossly misinterpreted.

youtube.com/watch?v=rGfOWZ9IHj4

Well, most gender-confused transtrenders thing their 'gender' changes based on what they are currently doing or how they are feeling.

>Angry at something?
Is a man that day.

>Feels like watching a romcom?
I'm such a woman!

>Read about a woman doing something cool in a newspaper?
Soooo inspired I feel feminine now!

>Mowing the lawn?
What I'm doing is stereotypically manly so I must be a man right now!

what if woman is conquering?

lol this is happening to me in last 2 years :/, life is fucking hard that way, so twisting and uncertain.

youtu.be/CtgrC9v5tGs

>be an IT guy. no manly sports or skills
>be a few years ago
>get picked up by GF in her car
>cold as fuck
>turn fan on
>nothing happens
>she tells me her fan hasn't worked for months
>be next day
>google her car and broken heater
>turns out it's easy
>some resistor blows and you can replace it with a screwdriver
>drive to a scrap yard
>find an old car like GFs
>find the resister
>go to buy it, scrap guy tells me I can have it
>go to GF's house
>tell her I have a part to fix her heating
>take old one out, it's black and clearly fucked
>screw new one in, works straight away
>get a look off GF that I assume only real men get
>felt fucking awesome

I know it's not that technical. But I went to a scrap yard, got a part, fit it to a car and fixed the problem.

I felt like a real man for a few brief moments.

Pretty much this. And it's because we live in a society where people have cried loudly enough to redefine something we previously understood well; Gender. It wasn't always regarded as a social construct because in truth, it isn't. It's a way of getting around saying the word "sex" every time you need to define one of those two words, let's be fucking honest. Prior to all of this bullshit it was synonymous with it and now it's only mental, and so it was taken advantage of to where people can "change" genders at will, which is bullshit. The thing that is a social construct, because it was constructed by society and not biology, are gender roles, not gender itself. The idea of being feminine or masculine, which CAN be present in the opposite gender, and is totally normal being there, is the social construct. Does it make you a woman because you're a guy who is a bit feminine? No, it just means you're effeminate. If you're a girl who displays masculine traits, you're what used to be called a tomboy.

here it is

feeling like a woman=wanting all your holes filled with dick
feeling like a man=wanting to fill holes with your dick

that's the difference

and does she feel like a man or like a woman?

To feel like a man you win the presidency.
To feel like a women you lose.
Ez gg

user its the small things like that which make you a man
fixing small things that are simple and easy and only takes 5 minutes of research to learn but somehow women can't be bothered to do so you man up and take the initiative
that makes you a man user
be proud always not only for brief moments, take pride in those small moments and do them as often as you can, your girl will appreciate it and worship you for it the more they see you taking care of the situation for them

what do you think?

its powerful to feel like a woman. Men will do anything to fuck you if you're pretty or they're desperate. There's a power exchange when you have sex though. the power shifts from the woman to the man. Once the man gets what he wants the ball is in his court. There are downsides though, as some places are more dangerous for women specifically then other places. Men are physically and usually mentally more capable than women. I'd trade genders if I could, but fuck switching genders I like my clit.

no you're just confused, a product of circumstance. instead of feeling manly or womanly, you think you're a man or a woman.

get the fuck
out of my face
what do you know about
anything
especially this
I will give you credit
You do make me laugh
for trying
too
hard

Oh man I love it when I have the power. Guilt tripped my cheating ex into nearly killing herself.

>mfw now she's a whore half a country fucked
>was her only stable relationship

If you are a man, you can feel you penis, if you are a woman, you can feel your vagina.

is man allowed to feel womanly and not lose his gender status?

One of culture and self identity. Assuming you consider yourself male or female, you should know exactly what it feels like.

I don't feel connected with people. Therefore, I don't know what it's like being a typical member of any gender. Seems more like a social construct used to further divide us.

So gay men are women?

jeez what an angry dude, just saying things as I see em.

so do you, now describe that feeling.

Yes, this is how its always been up until like a year ago.

wait, what?

kek
"REEEE A WOMAN MUST BERRADE GRRR YOU KNOW NOTHING REEEE"

Alright. As a man I feel like I have certain expectations I have to meet. For example, I need to be able to secure food and shelter and safety not just for me, but for others as well. I need to have knowledge of some sort of sport, or an interesting hobby that I can use as a conversation point - since I'm also expected not to gossip or talk about my feelings.

I feel like there are common virtues associated with being male as well, like strength, which I try to embody.

How about you user?

up until all this gender shit, a man could feel womanly without questioning himself, wait am I actually just a woman now? before he'd be considered gay or effeminate

except for all those women who fight with one another over a man they find attractive and begin looking like desperate bitches humping at his leg for a taste of the D
they don't seem like they are holding much power then
also
>i like my clit
you know the rules bitch tits and timestamp since you felt it was necessary to point out you have female genitalia as if it adds anything to the point you were making.

No one can tell you what you identify with, so no one can assign you a gender. They still just call you gay or effeminate.

it used to be called being in touch with your feminine side
was nothing wrong with it, just a part of human biology/psychology

Being a man is about being tough, independent, confident, goal oriented, tenacious, has practical skills, I'd argue that some kind of nature knowledge is important as well.

>are
>feeling like
theres a difference between those two
do you think they feel like a man with a cock buried up their ass?
or do you think they feel a bit more like a woman getting mounted in that moment?
i personally think they would feel more like the woman in the relationship at that moment.

I know plenty of masculine gay men who feel nothing like a woman but want every hole in their body stuffed. In other words, my point still stands. They don't feel defined by the act of sex, instead they define it.

Being submissive is the opposite of being manly.

maybe people were wrong before by not questioning it?

That's not true in every culture. In Mosuo, Minangkabau, Akan, Bribri, and Garo for instance, the opposite is true.

I didn't ask for male features. I'm asking how does it feel to be a man. Is it possible to describe that feeling?

Amazing, you've found 5 exceptions out of all cultures on the entire planet, none of them being even close to our western culture. Being submissive is a female feature, being dominant is a male feature.

It feels awesome. It feels powerful when compared to women.

this is fucking exhausting, you get nothing mate. YOu are just an narcissistic faggot with a need to feel powerful over someone, not powerful over your weaknesses.

>global rule 13. read it, faggot.

I listed 5 of the many thousands that have existed actually, and those are just the cultures which are exactly the opposite of ours, let alone the other thousands with differing values.

Keep listing these "thousands" of cultures where female is dominant and male is submissive.

I guarantee you won't break 50. The vast majority of cultures on Earth do and always have considered dominance a masculine trait and submissiveness a feminine one.

? How do you expect someone to describe an abstract feeling? It's mostly about power and toughness and it feels good. Don't know what else to tell you.

The fact that it's not 100% proves my point though. People define these things, they aren't defined by them.

The fact that there are inherent differences between men and women along with the fact that so many of these cultures reached these conclusions independently proves you wrong. Exceptions don't destroy a rule, and men and women are inherently different. That y chromosome you have is specifically and entirely for a multitude of traits that separate you from women, and they aren't all cosmetic.

Exceptions don't destroy a rule, but they do change it. If the cultural qualities of masculinity and femininity aren't set in stone, there's no reason to expect they will never change.

these are emoticons, im not posting the same pic

They're not set in stone, they're set in your fucking DNA. It will not change unless peoples' physiology is changed. Men are hardwired to dominate and fight, women are hardwired to be submissive, they literally have their own response to danger besides fight, flight and freeze called tend and befriend, where they submit to and befriend their attackers.

>it's about power and toughness
yeah and woman can feel that way too, does it make her a man?

I disagree. The only thing that needs to change for the culture to change is the utility of said culture. If the environment favors dominance in both men and women for instance, it becomes a universal trait. This is exactly the sort of change we've been seeing - our environment is different. We don't hunt. We don't farm. We don't do all sorts of things we used to, because our environment no longer requires them. Furthermore, these sorts of cultural changes have further changes other cultural values which once relied on them. Get used to change, because it's only getting faster.

n1

loool keep going guys

>implying DNA determines cultural values
You're hilarious! Influence isn't determination, especially when influences change.

I'm curious, what's your agenda?

no agenda, I'm just enjoying truth being revealed.

anyway, what about this "befriend and submit" response? It is genetically determined feature which might be a root of the whole submission.

If we're just talking about submission and dominance, then we have to consider the root of the culture both in its utility and its biology. Specifically, the biology influences the utility, and visa versa. You can see this most clearly in other animals like dogs. The wild African dog cannot be tamed because it will only submit to the child of the last leader of the pack. Common dogs however, will submit to anything. As a result, the common dog has done far better in passing on its genes. The same sort of relationship exists in how humans choose to submit, going all the way back to times prior to homo sapiens. These changes, which arise from emotional responses, that come from genetic predispositions, are what the other user is talking about.

Say however, that the utility in submitting to humans were to go away for dogs - why would they still submit to us?

At first some might do it because of cultural influence and genetics, but eventually a few would arise that weren't bound to it. These few would do better, and so would become the new norm.

Don't die yet.

Yeah, sorry user, that was a lot to type.

I should add, that human culture is far more complicated than dog culture, and has a much larger impact on behaviors. For human culture to change, genetics don't need to favor it. Genetics will, however, change along with the culture over time.

cheers bro, I will read it again when I get back from shopping. A bit complicated lol.

Yeah, sorry about that. It was an interesting question, and the first time I've tried to explain my thoughts on it. Cheers to learning though!