Is this game left-wing propaganda...

Is this game left-wing propaganda? The fact that the main character is a nigger that got arrested but he DINDU NUFFIN makes me think that the game is full of SJW bullshit.

Put your phone down and pay attention to what your teacher is trying to tell you, kid.

I think you are in the wrong board

Yes it is and watch dogs sucks anyway, don't bother

Jesus Christ. I hope you die before you have children.

Found the dindus

It's funny how people who hate triggered SJW's are even easier to trigger than them. It's a video game at the end of the day, OP.

the main guy is black

>THIS IS SJW PROPAGANDA.ME AND MY BRUDDERS WATCHED NICKELODEON FOR 14 HOURS TO UNCOVER A BBC CUCK CONSPIRACY.

This is a character from the game

kek

Not really. I disagree with everything about the left-wing but I didn't really take it as any of that. To me it has more to do with shutting down asshole corporations that like to spy on people and cooperate with each other to give the government info the need to screw people. Think Google, Apple, Facebook, etc. It's a lot less to do with the SJW bullshit when you get down to it and more to do with corporate corruption and government.

I liked the game personally. They learned from their mistakes with WD1. I haven't had so much fun with a GTA-style game in a really long time. You're missing out if you won't try it "because WD1" in my opinion.

i had high hopes for it. but this games sucks

What is the problem with this man?

Yes, and that character is also an insane cunt and rightfully portrayed as one.

I played this garbage for ten minutes before I decided I didn't want to play as a gay nigger from San Francisco armed with a fucking yo yo. Far Cry 4 was also GARBAGE compared to Far Cry 3.

Shut up nigger this game is garbage "Hurr stop hating what I like" Fuck outta hear

>Pic related

*here

It sucked. Watch dogs sucked too but this sucked more.

Those graphics tho

wow you are a huge faggot OP

Nobodies triggered the game was just shitty. It is just a game at the end of the day but I payed for this pile of shit and with that comes the right to bitch about it. OP didn't even bitch that much.

Samefag

Well, I have fun with it, so that's all I really give a shit about. I just don't see how it sucks more than the first or really at all. My only real criticism towards it is that the melee combat could have been better; the kill moves take too long and they fucking ruin stealth a lot of the time. There should have been a separate key for it instead and the other key just being the normal punching or whatever.

That pic explains a lot of things

wrong

Shoulda kept that stupid baton. More practical. Of course YOU don't see how it sucked because you liked it. That's life brotha.

Might as well be nigga

Now we know why Far Cry 4 was fucking awful huh?

Lea Delaria is a character in the game?

You guys are pretty gay or at least cucks

Not understanding the irony of you instantly assuming a game has a sjw meme, while black people assume white people have it out for them

Not the same kiddo..a two sentence rant on a game is not triggered. Triggered are the SLW fags that shout and scream on a topic...ban this ban that...safe space or im going to die narrative.

I didn't instantly assume it. I just hate San Francisco, Niggers, and yo-yo's. Fuck outta here you wannabe voice of reason havin' ass mother fucker. I tried playing the game and it was garbage. My opinion. Fuck off.

kek'd hard.

The most realistic thing about the game is that the sole contribution to a Hackerspace's highly technical group is that of a Graphic Designer.

It could have only been more realistic if she had fucked everyone in the group except for the autist she friendzones and and then causes in-group fighting when she fucks the oldschool hacker and starts living with him.

>I just hate San Francisco, Niggers, and yo-yo's.
Why did you even buy the game then?

Definitely has its SJW moments, they're pretty rare and toned down, so if you can get past that bullshit it's pretty good.

Did all those men become traps?

Yeah, that bitch is my only problem with the game.

I wanted to give the yo-yo wielding nigger a chance.

It was a joke not a dick quit taking it so seriously. Stop bothering me you coon spoon I didn't ask for your interjections.

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/LInux, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called “Linux”, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine’s resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called “Linux” distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

>I didn't ask for your interjections.
I didn't say you did whiteboi

Thats pretty accurate it just needs more people for the other like 50 tropes you missed.

Shut your whore mouth, slut

Christ you're no fucking fun. What a lame reply you shady spade.

Here's an interjection I 'ppreciate. Thanks bro. If I took the time to read it all I might'a learned a thing or two

Don't be getting all faggy whiteboi

But it is realistic. The scene chick hangs on and tries to take a leadership role in the game, in the end she's like a "gamer chick" who just shouts slogans while dressing like a whore.

Another realistic scene: She asks the lead to teach her how to code one night, then ends up using the time to seduce him, then stops trying to code and asks him to do all her shit for her.

You keep calling me a whiteboi, so you must be a nigger or a cuckold or a feminazi slut. Either way you should probably kill yourself immediately as you are scum of the earth and need to be obliterated.

That wasn't even me you bitch. I love you . Just wanted to let you know. Even though your replies lack imagination and originality that's okay. I'd still blow you.

Is movie/game/tv show leftists propaganda?

-Main character is female or non-white male?
Yep.

That was simple.

Realistic yeah, but annoying. Realistic doesn't always mean fun. GTA is awesome and barely realistic.

Nice
No u

Shut the fuck up, nigger

Quit pretending you're me! YOU AREN'T ME!! Shoot him user I'M THE REAL ME SWEAR BRO YOU CAN INTERJECT FROM NOW ON I PROMISE!!

I told you to shut your nigger mouth

I'm not the nigger you fucking idiot now I'm on the niggers side because you hurt my feelings.

This is meBoy I bet you sure feel silly don't you

>now I'm on the nigger's side
If you turn to niggers that easily then you're definitely a closeted homosexual with years of suppressed feelings for the big black cock, user

You're not you! You're an IMPOSTOR!

WHERE THE FUCK IS AIDEN

the little spergfuck is on the train again

that fucker is worse than carl. never in the goddamned house.

I'm really not a nigger, just a guy with a dick that needs sucking

God now you're the one taking the jokes like they're dicks lighten up you edgy, sperglord beauty, you. HURR HURR HURR I hate my life so I can't even have fun on the internet. it's okay we can be homies bro I'll blow you while you talk about how much you hate faggots and niggers.

You can't prove that. I'll blow you like I said I would that'll show you I'm me.

This mad whiteboi

>I was just pretending to be retarded, I swear!
Sure you were. Keep telling yourself that, nigger. The fact of the matter is you ARE retarded, and no amount of irony will fix that.

I'm REAL MADDDD

hey man, we all know that you think that niggers oughtta be shot

we get it

we really do

God I still love you baby come here and let me take care of that pent up aggression all this anger is turning me on SO MUCH. The way you take jokes like dicks makes me SO HARD.

Black guy isn't in jail, its full of SJW bullshit

Wasn't she a robot?

You're so witty user good comeback nobodies ever used that one before no sir never not once. Can you feel your blood pressure rising? I can. In my pants. MMmmm

You fucking better be, you jelly small dicked idiot, not a doubt in my mind you will be cucked by a black man

you actually bought this game? whew.

If that's what turns you on then you have bigger problems than being a nigger. You should definitely go see a therapist as soon as possible, otherwise you may alienate your family and friends (like you have any anyway you fucking loser). I mean, how pathetic do you need to be to talk shit on a random image board so you can get your daily dose of attention. What's the matter? Didn't your mommy teach you to have manners? Oh, that's right, she taught you how to suck dick and act like a bitch because your daddy left her pussy swolen and creampied in the back of the gas station 15 years ago (yes I'm implying you're underage).

Uuhh you know me so well baby. Even though you're obviously an Asian midget tranny AI putting me into your internet created black on white cuck fetish you read me like pamphlet. Truth is I can't be cucked because I wouldn't be able to resist that big beeeffyyy cock know what I mean?

Well uhh at least you tried. Good one sport. A for effort.

>I mean, how pathetic do you need to be to talk shit on a random image board
followed by
>Oh, that's right, she taught you how to suck dick and act like a bitch because your daddy left her pussy swolen and creampied in the back of the gas station 15 years ago (yes I'm implying you're underage).

How many layers of liberal are you on

This picture ignores a lot of stuff. The problem with whitewashing is when they take add a white person to a world where every other actor is asian for absolutely no reason. Anyone can play anyone as long as the movie still makes sense visually.

No

Damn bro you need a hug or something. Fuck.

Lol right? This fuckin' guy. I'm glad I decided to suck your dick user we can be buds now.

What's the matter, nigger? Got no witty comebacks for me?

I told you to shut up, nigger

And you need to shut up, nigger

Wtf are you trying to say?

Personally don't give two shits who plays who, especially since these movies are garbage anyway.

Their are whiny hypocrites on both sides of this non-issue.

get cucked out of those quads of support for my nigger ass

Like your quads will change how miserable and pathetic you are.

That was so bad it stopped being fun. I mean written better shit with my mushroom tip ropes bro.

I'm trying to express my feelings for you user. I. . . think I love you

>Disrespecting quads

HEATHEN

You're just spewing out senseless garbage now because you're too fucking stupid to think up anything clever to say.

For real? Fucking kek

I wasn't disrespecting quads. I was disrespecting YOU

Let the anger flow through you
Woah, you want to suck my dick, that's cool, I ain't talkin bout love though

Oh no you're on to me. I've been found out. I don't want to talk to you any more. You've CLEARLY outsmarted me with your spergy rage. GG user. Live long and prostate or whatever.

Once I suck your dick you'll think differently trust me. I could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. I once sucked a bowling ball threw a garden hose no lie.

Yeah yeah whateva

>I once sucked a bowling ball threw a garden hose no lie.
Don't tease, get to it, timestamp too

there was a reason. she's an A list actress and they wanted the movie to make money. Name an A list actress that's asian that could play the role.

jackie chan

That's just for me and you baby. It's special. I'm shy. Like an elegant geisha being auctioned off as a sex slave to a bunch of foreign nationals in the warehouse behind a seedy chinese strip club.

She's in maybe 3-4 missions and is made out to be a huge annoying cunt. That's the purpose. It's satire on the meme generation

OH shit, I think i know that place. Is it near 612 wharf avenue? right next to gentleman's club?

>It´s fucking mr.robot the videogame
>made by ubisoft
Do I really need more reasons NOT to play it?

Peter? My peter? It's . . . Been so long. You look so different. Y-you shaved your sideburns. I hardly recognized you. It looks good. I can't believe it's you. I just. . . Why did you leave me Petey?? That night on the dock. We could have ran away together. But you sold me. What did you need the money for? We could have figured it out together.

Make sure you bully anybody who buys it. That's the best way to make sure you don't get offended.