My girlfriend was an average chubby bitch, okay but nothing special. But ever since shes worked out...

My girlfriend was an average chubby bitch, okay but nothing special. But ever since shes worked out, she turned FUCKING HOT. Sex is so good now, im kissing the pale face of a model everyday. And because I stayed with her, she only loves me now. Chads cant even get her number now, because Chads didnt want her when she was a fatty. I've hit the beta fag jackpot bitches.

I bet you retards are jealous af. If I get number 69 in this thread Ill post nudes.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/fSmz4
imgur.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no amount of working out will change that face though

One more pic because i know u fagots are thirsty af

>No ass
>Padded tits
>Has hoofs for feet
>Is dating an aspie

No thanks

still ugly

She has the knees of a farmer

Yeah i'm sure her boobs stayed the same...

/Thread

imgur.com/gallery/fSmz4

In how many time ?

Looked better before tbh

imgur. com/ gallery/fSmz4

you mean the only picture you have left

/Thread

Dude. How do you fuck her without making her go doggy or putting a paper bag over her face?

I mean, she just has to take her glasses off to make sex with you palatable.

Roll for cellulite girl

Oh snap! OP proven to be an enormous faggot!

This.

Also she's gonna cheat on you. Any major change in a woman is a clear indication of that. 95% she leaves you within 3 months.

Horrible glasses. Pancake ass. Resting bitch face. Looks like the type of white girl that will age horribly at 27. Must have tons of loose skin around her stomach as if she was pregnant. Wait till childbirth destroys whatever is left.

You could've been spared this harsh reality and lived in your bubble, but you had to brag about your basic 5. Why did you bring this on yourself user?

ngl i think her face is fine

-----
Everyone above this line got trolled by OP being an Imgur-surfing faggot.

bitch shes at least a 9.5

>imgur. com/ gallery/fSmz4

shit u right man

congrats youre fucking a solid 6/10
literally the type of bitch i let suck my dick then drop
im going back to /fit/
Sup Forums is faggy

Good for you, mate!

Somehow your housing situation got an upgrade too.

thanks man i really appreciate it, everyones just being jealous af, heck even you are, but you not gonna speak like some asshole so thank you man

this is my girlfriend guys. I surf imgur too you know.

nah...shes not even close to a 7...list to the other user op

>b b but th theyre j j just jealous
off yourself you delusional autist

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

your girlfriend was a fat bitch, now she's an average girl.

i fuck more girls in the time it took for you to write that pathetic comment with your dirty fingers covered in dorito dust, as pieces fall on your hanging belly. You are pathetic, everyone who doesnt believe me are the actual autist becuase pussy is so unfamiliar to you.

warning - she lost weight to entice you into putting a ring on it ...
she has those thick sturdy eastern european farm girl legs ... an you know what that means ...
she'll fatten right back up as soon as you put a baby in it. then she's fatter than ever, for ever.

shit, you really think so. But sex is so good right now, I dont want to end it. i THInk I love her. How do I find out?

>OP says he hit the beta fag jackpot
>admits he's a beta fag
>posts pictures of his ugly girlfriend to confirm
>says he fucks MULTIPLE girls
Pretty sure this is the only girl you've ever fucked and that's why you're so proud.

Literally my first thought too.

And tbh, THAT is more reason to be jelly.

She wants a ring, and soon. If you dont present one, she either gets fat again or she cheats.

I don't know what your definition of "fucking hot" is,but she's not it

Only neg is the aspiedate
I like homley bitches

While most are dreaming of success, winners wake-up and work hard to achieve it. Im sorry that your so beta, that you wouldnt even comprehend the immense pussy that I could achieve in a day, what would take you several reincarnations to get it right.

That's great that her tits stayed the same size

This is an absolute truth.

Applies to both genders.
Nobody does radical change without a very clear and specific reason(not you, since tgey couldnt be bothered to change before)

roll

Lol. The bra stayed the same size you mean. Those tits most assuredly deflated/shrank.

thanks man

Fat nudes or fit nudes?

kys

ill let you choose my friend

OKAY fuck it OP here im bored af , this was all a lie, post random shit im gone

Butter face.

meh pretty good

69 for the oc

one more try wanna see those stretch marks

it's a padded sports bra you fucktard and even then, the degree is different for all women.

you can see that it's definitely loser fitting tho.

KEEEEEK

Wow, she went from a 2 to a 4. Lucky guy to be you.

grats man!

nice b8

teeteeteeheheks they definitely did not. I had a chub gf, pretty but chub. She lost weight. Tits did the sagalong. She later left me for a chad. She got cheated on by the chad and is now with an even more beta than I was. KEKEK

fat. 69

your pretty much a faggot man

again

Sweet cuck thread op

faaat

Keep lying to yourself faggot. If you really thought she was hot, you wouldn't need assurance from strangers by posting her here. And she is a 6/10. 7/10 in a small town

Stop saving pictures off imgur saying they're yours, faggot.

If you had any balls you would beat her senseless.
69 get!

One roll then I leave the goat to pasture

/thread

bitch got slim and you got a nice new house too

Tell her she needs to work on her legs.

roll

Thread terminated.

Post both before and after nudes. She's cute.

Roll

This. Do it OP.

69 get

69 go

Come on OP.

rollarino

Not sure if samefagging, or that illiterate.

OP is probably fake as fuck, but she's cute, so let's do this. I want chubby and skinny nudes.

And lol at all the virgins calling her ugly.

roll

She looks good to me. Congrats on losing the weight.

come on 69

No one gives a fuck if it's really his gf if he actually has nudes. Idiot.

roll

Chad here, checking in.

read this faggot

No one is going to get 69.

roll

Did you trace the IP to confirm that's really OP, moron?

How much did she lose in the breasts?

Rolling

Look you stupidfucks, this jpeg was on Imgur THIS MORNING. OP stole it and is now making you look like the b/tards that you are.
type nokosage in the option field if you wanna put it in this thread, this is just sad

imgur. com/ gallery/fSmz4

look familiar? seriously, learn to read a book before spouting cancerous faggotry

Rolling all day to piss off this edgy cunt