How do I smoke weed (Inhale correctly)?

How do I smoke weed (Inhale correctly)?
I smoked once, actually got high, but I felt like I didn't smoke "correctly"

i take 3 big hits and hold for 5 sec

bumpo

Keep breathing in. When you think you cant breath in anymore, breathe in some more. Then hold you breath. Whatevr you do dont exhail. ever.

literally just breathe it into your lungs, it's like trying to explain running, idk you just run, it's something you were born with the ability to do.

>put joint in mouth
>suck on joint until smoke is in mouth area
>inhale into lungs

sometimes it's easier to open your mouth when you've sucked the smoke in and then breathe into your lungs

if you cough you've done it correctly, try and suppress the coughing if you can

Draw the smoke into your mouth, like you do when you're drinking out of a straw, then inhale it.

>Put in mouth
>Inhale JUST through mouth, not the nose
>Inhale through nose
>Breathe out

Is this correct?

I only coughed like 10 times on my first hit.. then I didn't feel like coughing

From a joint, I smoke like sucking through a straw.
From a bong, just a slow, steady, deep inhale straight into the lungs.

You get brain damage

>put in mouth
>suck air with mouth, not nose
>inhale into lungs using mouth, can probably use nose but just try using mouth
>hold for a couple seconds in longs
>breathe out

honestly you're probably overthinking it when i was like 15 and first started smoking weed i spent the whole time googling how to smoke and it never helped, you just get used to it and find out your own way

I think it helps to suck in after the hit in order to keep it down.

This tbh

I have never done drugs or even drank alcohol knowingly (long story), but I have some knowledge of the circulatory system. Try breathing it in and holding it in, it will give your lungs more time to allow the smoke to infuse with the haemoglobin in your red blood cells instead of oxygen, resulting in the high.
In Layman's terms: Hold it in to get high.

Put it in mouth
Suck
Tell daddy you love him

yeah, try to suck in after you've took the initial hit

>smoked correctly
what a giant faggot u r

Just smoke with a homie, an experienced stoner is always excited to teach someone the craft. But my personal two cents, the advice is great in this thread. Keep it nice and simple, just breath that shit. If you exhale smoke you doing aight. Just dont get caught up in having a method to hard or you might just cause more harm then good. Better to just let it come naturally. If you smoke you will get better at it

>this thread is asking Sup Forums to teach OP how to breathe
Just let that sink in...

Good advice man

Do you just hold the smoke in your mouth like you hold water?

Get a bong and rip it.

Well your knowledge clearly doesnt help you without understanding weed, because it takes about five seconds to absolve everything in a hit, anything else and your holding onto carbon my friend.

there are two basic ways people do it, either they puff on the joint/pipe/bong/whatever and try to get the smoke into their lungs directly, then when they remove the piece from their lips they immediately exhale. If you're using a pipe or a bong or anything else with a carb/spigot/shotgun/whatever you call the hole to let air in, this method will work perfectly fine as long as you clear the piece of smoke by opening that hole. Once the piece is clear of smoke, all the smoke is in your lungs anyway.

Now, the other method is to puff on whatever you're smoking, and after you remove the piece, inhale to get all the smoke into your lungs and then exhale. In my experience this is both harsher and more effective. But like I said above, if your piece has a hole to let air in, more than likely you've already gotten the smoke into your lungs after clearing the piece.

TL;DR Hit your piece, then inhale afterwards if you wanna get higher. If you're a pussy, don't inhale

suck the spliff like a straw, then take it outta yer mouth and inhale as you do. simple as fuck

Kek underratted

>must reach lungs to be absorbed
>"do you hold it in your mouth?"
It's smoke, not your father's semen, you faggot

honestly dude, joints/blunts are the harshest. the smaller the smoking device (sherlock/spoon/bubbler) the easier it will be to control the size of your hits and thus, manage your coughing.

10 years on/off smoking weed and I just eat edibles now, they last longer and my lungs thank me.

Draw it straight into your lungs and hold it.
Exhale

Cover your mouth with some thick cloth, like a hoodie's sleeve. Then try to take a deep breath through it. Now repeat the same with joint, imagining it's just a small piece of cloth that you need to breath through.

Oh look it's this faggot again.

Over 95% of THC is absorbed within milliseconds of touching your lungs. Holding it any longer just gives a buzz from oxygen deprivation

Hit it then inhale a breath after you hit it before you exhale

Smoke is bad, should get vaporizer, won't be able to not get high afterwards.

Its nice when someone actually knows what their talking about

your not very bright huh kiddo

Fill 3/4 of lungs with smoke, fill last 1/4 with regular air. That's literally all there is to it. Adjust the ratios as you see fit when you get a little experience

Ok .. OP here
Final summary --
>joint in mouth
>gulp air just into my mouth (in 2-3 small gulps)
>breathe in through mouth, getting the smoke into your lungs
>exhale

Tell me if this is the absolute right correct perfect way?

right, but unless you inhale after taking the hit, a good amount of smoke stays in the mouth and trachea
inhaling afterwards ensures you get all the smoke into your lungs

I inhale into my mouth then take the joint away carry on inhaling air drag it all into my lungs

The best way to describe it is continue exhaling, "smoke" how you normally do but after you inhale, stop and inhale again.

Smoking is kinda difficult but once you know how it becomes easy, I started off just inhaling it down a tiny bit because I had no idea how to smoke properly, big change in how high I got after learning how to smoke properly.

Also don't hold it for super long, anything over 5 seconds is unnecessary and is just damaging your lungs, all the active ingredients in weed get absorbed in the first few seconds.

Exactly.

Yes. When I smoke I inhale to my mouth then into my lungs and then take a see breath and blow out the smoke. The smoke is in my lungs 2 maybe 3 secs.

How much does user spend on weed in a month? $600+ here.

Take it into your mouth

Hold it there for a secound

Take it into your lungs

Hold it in there for as long as you feel like

Exhale

I smoke with friends idk

>>gulp air just into my mouth (in 2-3 small gulps)
not really sure what this part means.
with the joint in your mouth, start applying inward pressure on it, as if you're sipping a straw. You'll see the ember get brighter and probably a bit of the paper start to burn away at the same time. When the joint first gets lit you'll be able to take longer hits, since there's more weed to cool off the smoke.
Anyway, once you've hit it for as long as you want to (1-2 seconds is pretty normal, maybe stick with 1 second or so when you first start), just remove it from your lips and inhale air, then exhale

Yes sir that's why I posted these two you are exactly correct

There is no perfect way, and if your trying for that then no, your doing it wrong, go back to the drawing board. It is SO simple dude. B R E A TH in, B R E A T H out. Stop overthinking it

Inhale smoke into your mouth, take short sharp normal breath immediately

Sucks to be you. I smoke multiple times a day and an I go through maybe an ounce a month. Having a high tolerance is nothing to brag about.

Kek

The easiest way to explain it,
Draw in your smoke into your mouth, then take a SECOND inhale to inhale that smoke into your lungs.

Smoke in your mouth won't do anything. It's only absorbed through the lungs as smoke.

Agreed, you know whats up. Its not impressive that you lack self control so much you have to ruin your ability to even absolve a substance. Take a break you faggot, save some money

Lol
>multiple times a day
>ounce a month

I've noticed, from personal experience, it helps to inhale a bit through your nose to cap it off at the end of the hit. And with a joint I make a carb on either side (or both) of the joint or pipe if it's harsh enough to hurt throat. Try not too much, will reduce the impact of the hit.

Its the opposite right? if you dont cant handle how to portion your weed then your probably a joke, fuck tolerance

Yup. Usually it's three bowls a day. One in the morning before I start my day and 1-2 at night before I go to bed. Most days I don't even smoke a gram a day.

OP Here ~
Thanks for your replies.
This thread is free to die now.
Take care, bye

I make well over $3000 month. Is 600 a lot to you pleb? Just lel'd like hell

Casual smoking is aight, keeps you on an easy level to reach again

this is how i do it

>inhale into mouth
>suck into lungs while inhaling through the nose at the same time
>hold for 3-5 seconds

inhaling through the nose helps me suppress coughing since i dont smoke regularly or smoke cigs

if you don't use this contraption 24/7 then don't even talk to me.

varies, it's been as high as ~$400 a month before and as low as $70 a month.

HOW DO I INHALE GUYS!
>trying to breath
>only exhaling
>suffocation is beginning
>can still only exhale
HOW THE FUCK DO I BRING AIR IN!!!!
IT'S ONLY LEAKING OUT!
>exhales

god, you just lost so hard. Who doesnt think your liar and a cunt now? Nice try KIDDO, go back to mommys and get some tendies you little cunt

It's possible, especially if it's dank. But use to go through about an ounce a week (sharing some of course, bc if youre smoking that much alone you should cut back) but to each his own.

i dont have a "longs"

>thinking three grand a month is a lot of money

It just goes to show what kind of person your are for thinking how much money you make a month makes a difference.

What is a "longs"?

i miss my gas mask
i hate that it covers your face in fucking resin though
that always sucked
>wear it for an hour getting baked as shit
>take it off
>makeshift black face
>friends call you nigger

You're* lol

god, you must be young enough to think thats alot of money, thats how i know your a little lying bitch

Weak, go somewhere else if you care about grammar this is Sup Forums not reddit fag

>Take weeds
>Typically from left hand side
>Bring weeds to your lips
>Inhale correctly

Whatever you do. DO NOT SMOKE WITHOUT FILTER

light that shit
smoke that shit
rinse and repeat until u r 2 hi

idk nigga, its like ur asking how to use shampoo correctly

So many broke stoners so angry. SUPER KEK

This.
New to thread, the average standard of living to support you and one other person where I live is ~2k/mo. So, 3k is shit.

a protip that helped many friends of mine who smoked first
hold it right against your lips, but dont close it, and dont focus on the joint, just breath deep into your lungs
then half of the drawn air is from the joint
also inhale one last second of air after stopping to smoke, it gets good in your lungs and gives you a nice feeling
>tl;dr just hold it infront or your lips and breath strong

>when a summer fag doesn't understand world economics.

This is also good practice to learn to not nigger lip the joint. Fucking hate getting the joint and someones spit all over it.

Saying you live in a shittier town so 3k is a lot? Okay

I haven't coughed since I bought my vaporizer, It works really well and it's very discreet if you needed to smoke in public.

word
fucking nigger lips I roll the best joint ever, get it back and I am flooded with fucking jelly from anothers mouth

I can't stand that shit. And also when someone just takes the fattest fucking hits off a joint or blunt they didn't throw down for. And they make it fucking canoe like a bitch

do not take advice from this guy
he's fucking retarded

thiiiiiiiis

But what's the most effective method?

Take constant small puffs or take giant inhale and holding it in? (in the meantime the joint is burning)

listen to cypress hill-roll it up
all you need to know in one song

couldn't stand that shit
i was never afraid to kick them out of rotation when i saw shit like that
especially if they didn't throw down
if they didn't like it too fucking bad learn how to not smoke like a fucking fiending crackhead

logically the more you breath in the more high you get
but dont overtake yourself man, better fill your joint with enough weed or smoke only weed and take decent hits
you can decide one big hit or few small hits
dont make it a huge matter, just smoke it how you can enjoy it

btw good that you are willing to ask, most people just dont inhale right, dont speak up on it and then say yeah weed is total shit i dont even get high
>bruh

>back up off me man, I ain't even it the shit yet

I like to breathe slowly through the hit. I'll take a puff and breathe deeply and slowly exhale but I don't let all of it out, I inhale again and then blow the rest of the smoke out. It will get you fucking blazed and you'll stay higher longer no matter your tolerance level.

Did a dab and played some mw2 and started watching how I met your mother

Sup niggers how goes smoking weed