So my girlfriend wants me to eat her ass but I'm nervous. I've never done that before. Thoughts on eating ass?

So my girlfriend wants me to eat her ass but I'm nervous. I've never done that before. Thoughts on eating ass?

>pic related.

Do it, and you will always know you sucked a log of shit from Andy Sixx's ass.

Do it if she has a dry, clean arsehole. If she sweaty I say don't. When they clean its hot as fuck, my girls taste pretty good too, kinda sweet lol. Might be from the wet wipes she always uses.

Firstly tell that bitch to clean it up before you go down.

Secondly if its nice and tidy it should be tastier than a pussy.

Thirdly its fucking amazing.

Don't be a bitch, go for it.

But judging from the pic, she don't do any of that XD but yolo do it fag

Have her shower and clean her ass. It's great!

get a warm soapy washcloth and clean her up real good, then have at it

....if you enjoy the pungent tang of sweaty armpit, you will enjoy ass crack. Its pretty good.

If you like the smell and taste of shit then go for it, faggot.

>kinda sweet lol
>sweet lol
>lol

Please dont do that

Are those a rabbit shit?

but why user?

Make sure she showers first.

I think im gonna puke

Fucking disgusting pig

Do it under the shower for the first time. I love it, but only with my ex, the smell of other girls disgust me.. weird

Are they bed bugs rat turds or what?

Fuck that shit. I'd never do that

What a faggot.

If I went into a restaurant and they were cleaning a pile of human shit off a table, there is no amount of cleaning that would get me to sit down and eat there. Are you grasping a connection here?

OP's dumb ass:
"Hey guys, my girlfriend wants me to lick the wall of a sewer, even though shit flows through it. What do you think I should do?"
Sup Forums retards:
"Hell yes, dude! Just make sure and clean that sewer wall really good first and then lick away! It's awesome!"
Fucking dummies...

I get were you're coming from but all the bacteria and grime from the shit would be eliminated with sufficient cleaning. It's more of a mental thing. When you know something was once dirty it's hard to imagine it not ever being dirty.

Is that mouse shit on her asshole?

don't samepost every once in a month