I'm drunk and suicidal

I'm drunk and suicidal
Ask me anything

how much do you save if you switch to geico?

why live on?

Why do fart shit butt? ??

sheesh thats a tough one

Wah

because there are people that care

Do you think alcohol can gender your judgement when it comes to important decisions. Decisions like wether you want to end it or not? Cause I sure as fuck do, one of my friends nearly killed himself when he was drunk with a razor blade. Git stitched and sobered up and regretted it all. Because he lost his job.

Kik?

>Gender

Fuck maybe I should kill myself I meant hender

How can I turn vegetarian for one month, but still eat meat, and not lie about it

I want to be 100% sober when I consider doing it and while doing it. I am pretty young right now so I'll wait another 5 to 10 years until I do it but I want to be fully conscious when it happens

How are you going to kill yourself? I would od on heroin while high on mdma.

dont tell anyone, ez
case solved

gun or knife, I don't want to leave without pain
god that sounds masochistic af kek

What do you do, knowing that there is not enough yiff online?

I was a kid when I first thought of suicide and I waited a few years just to see if my life will improve, but I'm still the same sad fuck with social anxiety

Have you played undertale yet?

nope, is it worth living tho?

No one will ever want to kill them self when they have not watched ll of the latest anime and played a few decent PC games.

bait status: destroyed

If you get a chance, double check to ensure that you are up to date with episodes of:
Sousei no Onmyouji
Kobayashi-san Chi no Maid Dragon
Kemono Friends
Hand Shakers
Trickster
Gintama
Chain Chronicle

Also ensure that you watched the previous season of Re Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Haven't even heard of any of these except for Gintama and Re Zero
>mfw I'm not even a reall weeb
>saved btw

Horrible subs is pretty much the best site to stay up to date with it.

I keep forgetting this isn't /a so the anime pictures/discussions are kind of out of place, but I appreciate you guys
cheers

why kill yourself? we should play some games together

tits or ass?

how can u kill urself if you havent yet watched all of the japanese animes

u will be leaving a task unfinished

Tits or ass? ... You ask me this in the middle of a mental break down?? After years of intense research, analyzing every aspect of these human female body parts, I have yet to come to a conclusion and you just keep on rubbing salt into my wounds and reminding me that I still haven't figured it out? Thank you very much

how dare you do this to veigar REEEEEEEEEE

Fuck off

what are you going to have for your last meal user kun?

for real though
I have had my first depressive phase when I was a kid and was even looking for trees in my area where I could hang myself. I never did it because I didn't have a rope which is, in retrospective fucking hilarious.
In highschool it came back a few times but nothing serious, I was just sad sometimes because no gf, which was a big deal back then as a teen.
A few years ago I figured I might have chronic depression, which explained my emotional phases and that actually cheered me up a little, because it meant that it wasn't because of me or anyone else. But I was always hoping for a better life and for myself to accept myself for the person that I am and stop bathing in self-loathing.

And only recently I have realized that I don't mind having these problems anymore. I could finally accept my aversion for other people and basically accept that I'm a bad person. I might have high standards when it comes to being a "good person" but I just stopped caring (which can be a bad thing because I have finals starting next week and I just dont give a shit anymore).

I might also have aspergers wich would explain a lot and I do cover more than half of the symptoms, but I'd rather not self-diagnose

-D-o- you have a 12 year old daughter?
> Did you have a 12 year old daughter?

I would love to have my last meal in a "Relais & Châteaux", even if I were to die by accident a few minutes later, these guys make the best shit

Leak/see any snapchat users private pics/nudes with snap leak .cf! Sup Forumsros use it before it's patched and don't share it.

Actually, thinking about suicide makes you realize how much control you have over your own life. If we consider roleplay and people getting hyped over shit that isn't even real as cringe, then we should also find "I'm [insert representative of authority], I deserve respect" cringy, because it started off as roleplay and humanity just took it too far and turned it into our reality. So looking past this whole bs you will see how much it actually influences the world