See this?

See this?

This, is why this movie is going to back a box office smash. At least James Rolfe had the common sense not to go and see a film which he thought was garbage. If you really think its going to be shit, why not just pirate it?

Other urls found in this thread:

odeon.co.uk/thelounge/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>paying for a full price ticket when you book as a student online and they dont check when you collect your ticket

>assigned seats

Because in order to accurately trash a movie, you must see it.

Like it or not, Sargon is a public figure. If he pirated FemBusters, his haters would blow a gasket. And if he trashed it without watching it, people would (rightly) call him out on that too.

I'm pretty sure this movie's success doesn't hinge upon YouTube critics paying to see it.

>actually giving them money

Wow, Sargon is dumber than I thought.

>If he pirated FemBusters, his haters would blow a gasket
Surely that's a good thing

>Euros ACTUALLY have to have their seats assigned

kek

£8.40?? Jesus fuck

>area
>STD

>Area: STD

LOL

>STD
>That's all you get after watching such a shitty flick

inflation

If my whole family went it would cost us $80.

Should I?

tfw you realise the film will be a success because nerds will see it out of curiosity.

as well as the familys who want some crappy comedy to silence their brats

>assigned seats
Is this some commandment in the Koran?

It would be like 11 pounds out in Oxford if you're not a student, at least.

He could still watch the film if he pirated it and then trash or praise it. By giving them money for a film which he will most likely hate he is just funding Sony to continue their political campaign.

He's not even a movie reviewer I doubt anyone cares about his opinions on movies.

the cinema near me is £12, he probably did book student

Pirates of the Caribbean 4 made fucking $1.046 billion at the box office

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK??

>americans clap
>europeans get assigned seating like an elementary school
>indians literally start rioting in the theater

top kek

I live just outside London and the local odeon costs £12.50. I don't even go to the cinema anymore

They let you pick the seat when you buy the ticket. It's so you don't get some retard taking your seat.

He makes his living from commenting on stuff like this, of course he's going to see it because his review video will get him enough ad revenue to buy a new bow. his personal gain from seeing it outweighs anything else

>£1 more for comfy seat

Dumb fucking trump poster

is that before or after you show your movie licence

you book the seat you want

I bet you claps can't even buy beer

That is mental. About £6.50 to £7 in Leeds Odeon and Vue. I knew it's more expensive down south but bloody hell

>giving them money

Aye it's about £10 in portsmouth

That guy has really tiny fingers.

Britbongs have assigned seating, but Americans can just buy a ticket to some other good movie and go watch Ghostbusters instead. Theaters don't care as long as they get your money and there's not enough of a crowd that they'll sell out.

>Designated seats

What's wrong with that? They let you choose where you sit when you buy the ticket. In civilized countries anyway.

Nah, pretty much the same here, just depends on the cinema obviously.

You should have sneaked in, Sargon

I think it might be entirely dependent on the manager or area because I've seen two separate cinemas apart of the same chain have assigned seating and the other not.

>caring about Sargon's opionions on anything
shiggidydiggidydo

What about crab legs?

Whats wrong with Sargon's opinions?

I usually just order a meal
odeon.co.uk/thelounge/

you have to ask the waitress if they are on special

He's not alt-right enough for Sup Forums

Cuckolded Green-voting nu-male

Mfw holidays in London, going to watch a movie.
In the middle of the movie: 10 MINUTES INTERMISSION.

What why?

Do you Americans do that too?

>He could still watch the film if he pirated it and then trash or praise it.
No you can't. It's pathetic how you retards think you have any right to criticize any movie when you watched it off a gooks tinny little iphone. Read a book instead or stop being autistic.

Designated sitting seats.

>not handling the bantz
lad

>Sargon
>nu-male
>Cuckolded
you are delusional

>implying

Sargon is more than 4 thousand years old.

This is the same person who screamed at The Onion when they made a gamergate article.

>He could still watch the film if he pirated it and then trash or praise it
you can't trash anything you see in a TS rip

I think they do it if the movie is over a certain runtime like Hamlet or something...but for the most part sounds like a thing for playhouses.

When we went to see the new Star Wars the parents ended up paying over £100 with tickets and shitty food.

INB4 underage fag. it was a treat when i came back from uni, they normally never go cinema.

How many of you went though?

Delete this at once.

was waiting for this reply

If they got food, sounds like a family of 4 adults

Are you absolutely certain of that?

I hate the modern world so, so very much.

why is it that raising somebody else's daughter seems like a much lesser cuck-crime than raising somebody else's son

Fuck no.

Its great. Before they implemented this you had to go in early to make sure you get good seats and then sit through 30 mins of adverts and trailers. Now you can go in just before the movie starts if you want and not have to worry about having to sit in the back corner.

He's terrible at doing any sort of research to back up his claims and mostly just acts insulting to others. So basically the same as any other alt-right/reactionary idol.

>midnight showing

>giving MRA goobergators "views"

Shouldn't you get a hobby?

cuck is really mean tot just refer to the fetish.

having a gf who already has children is just something that happens now, roll the dice whenever you are attracted to a women over 25.

I go see lots of movies. This is just one I will be seeing. If I didn't go on the half price night, I'd be spending way too much money.

OH MY GOD
THEY GOT TO SARGON
IT'S OVER

I was expecting this, the new GB doesn't look like one of the worst movies.
It looks like a dumped down family friendly supernatural thing, like the scooby doo flicks. Still no good desu, just meh

LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS

I was kind of hoping it would end up being just mediocre, and both sides would end up forgetting about it after like a month. Both sides have been incredibly obnoxious.

So its a movie that I should just wait to watch on netflix like I was planning to do. Not great but something I wont mind watching to kill time.

>Rioting

You spelt shitting wrong

The movie looks fun in a campy way

But there are always people sitting in my seat! How do I confront them in a crowded cinema?!

I usually just leave and pay for another showing on a different day and hope I get my seat that time.

>Sargon of Akkad

Lordy lordy lordy.....

im not a fan of the gross out humour - or the GB shooting the ghost dick.

It will take like 5 months to come to netflix tho

>inb4 download a shitty cam rip.
A movie like this I wouldn't watch on a rip due to not being able to judge correctly the ghost designs which would come out way more terrible when watching on a cam rip

>getting swindled in swindon

>he went to see a movie just to find more reasons to criticize it better over the internet

what they do that at AMC theaters in America too. You're allowed to pick your seating. ...don't tell me you haven't been out to the theaters in 15 years.

who the fuck is sargon of akkad

is this a gamergate thing?

you can bang a the girl eventually and outcuck everyone

I just really appreciate Hemsworth's scenes so idk if it is worth seeing this movie for him

If you want to learn more about the movie then read this thread

Quadroon of Cuckkad is a fucking idiot.

>Jewtube
>click on one Sargon video out of curiosity
>cringing after 5 minutes, see that there is another 5 hours left of this guy talking
>close video
>all recommendations for the next month are WYMYNZ ARE BAD AND STEALING MY VIDYA
>just want to watch aussies and yanks rip mad skids
>tfw

I know you're being a smart ass, but you're still a dingus

>12:10pm
>morning

I do this with military discounts anytime I go to the movies. Hell, half the time I wonder why I even paid for a ticket all, since no one usually asks to see it when I enter the theater.

>If you really think its going to be shit, why not just pirate it?

what the fuck do you think I am gonna do? literally the only movie that I will be watching as a camrip. this shit isn't even worth the wait for a proper quality version, I swear

I'm in no rush

Youtube eceleb that Sup Forumstypes circlejerk over

Can you stream 1080p on netflix? You must be amazing then

Are they seriously not smart enough to buy a ticket for a different film?

Sargon "finding minor things to get outraged about so your followers can listen to you rant about it for 40 minutes" of Akkad

burger can confirm some theaters serve beer, but only the 21 older rooms