To all straight anons, if you were offered $75,000 in cash to have 30 minutes of gay sex with another man...

To all straight anons, if you were offered $75,000 in cash to have 30 minutes of gay sex with another man, would you do it?
>Kissing, anal, blowjobs, both giving and recieving
>STD free gay man
>Guranteed secret

Being the one giving the dick? Sure.

But not receive in the butt, though. Thats gay.

Yes
I doubt I'd enjoy it, but then I don't enjoy my job either but I manage to do it every day for a lot less.
Wouldn't bother me, it's hardly the end of the world.

>kissing
only for 1M
without i would do it for 75k

75000 dollars dont know its gay tho

Nah, only cucks would do it

That's gonna be a no for me dawg

Why is kissing that much of a deal? But getting your asshole and mouth rammed with a cock is worth $75k?

fuck yes, not even gay
i do worse shit for less pay all day

hope we can do it in the shower so we're really clean, too

Not doing it makes you more of a faggot than doing it ever could.
>why not? What you scared of?

Because kissing another man is gay.

I'm in 150k in debt, so yeah.

I'd do it for free

thats why im not gay. i cant even think about kissing another man, its disgusting

Are you fucking kidding? Of course I would.

I'm in dire financial need, so I'd consider it, but I dunno bout receiving and going for 30 whole min

yea sure but only if blowjobs come before anal

LOL

I'm not gay, but $75K is $75K

>$75,000
Thats like 20 years of salaries in my country, so yes.

I'm game. 30 minutes is not a long time and there's stuff involved like foreplay. I bet I would only receive anal sex for about 5-10 minutes tops. Let's see the money first though.

75k for 3 minutes of taking it in the ass? Id let 30 men fuck me in the ass in a row for 3 minutes a piece, run a train on my mouth and ass for 75k. Thats a stupid question.

Does auxiliary sex count?

30 men for 30 minutes. Typo

Kek, there is no such thing as a STD free gay man, all faggots got aids.

Yes, sex is meaningless and I like money

i'd do it for 10k, probably less if he is good looking

Shit, I would even do it for 500 $

For 10.000 you could even tell my mother about it...
For 75.000 you could show the tape to my whole family

If I ever had this chance I'd jump at it in a heart beat. Not only do you make most peoples yearly salary in half an hour, but then after that you're the guy that was worth $75,000 to fuck. Use that to entice other rich faggots and live an easy life. Kids these days don't know nuffin about marketing. It ain't what the products worth, its what people "think" the product is worth.

no Kissing 50k$ deal?

I'd totally do it for $20; for $10 you could shit in my mouth; for $5 you can piss on my face.

fucking faggots

this man speaks the truth

fuck yeah

i'd do it for free

Yeah for 75K you could even throw in some golden showers.

no. never met a man i wanted to stick my dick in or let him stick his dick in me. and im not a whore.

faggot

$75,000 is out my price range. i can do $5,000

usually these questions are labeled with like a million. i would do it for that amount, but $75k for getting fucked in the ass is not ok for me.

For 75k i'll gay-marry the fag

>Kissing, anal, blowjobs, both giving and recieving
>STD free gay man
>Guranteed secret
did it for free last month :^)

Personally, I don't really care about sucking someones dick (have done, was fun) but kissing just seems fucking weird to me i dont really know why either though. Would definitely do for 75k tho

I would line them up and make like a circus seal

To who?

Man Sup Forums sure became a lot gayer

You can't even imagine what I'd do for a $150,000 an hour pay rate.

Its not like you're asked to like it. I'd let someone punch me in the face for 75k. Doesn't mean I enjoy getting punched in the face.

On the topic Id do it for 75k sure. I don't really care that much. Not attracted to guys, but 30 minutes of discomfort for like 1,5 years of wages? Sure.

Could I leak it online to all your friends for 100k?

75k? Take off the kissing and I'm fine. Hell, I'll even pretend to enjoy it

its always been gay, there was just enough other threads to dilute it, now there is less threads making them seem more common

For 75k I'd push back

I'd do it for 10k, I'm in crippling debt so any amount would help me.

As long as the BJs came before anal, then absolutely.

Can it be with a male dog instead?

Money come and go, but gay sex will always leave permanent trauma and shame.

Answer is no.

Thanks fot telling me. Good there is so many faggots around here that can tell about the homos.

i'd pay to fuck sue lightning

Kek
Underated post

I'd live in his house for a whole month and let him use me anytime for $75k.

Im straight and I'd do this for $75 dollars, I am that desperate. For $75,000 i'd fuck my dad, while cutting his balls off and drinking the milk outta them like a coconut

I would do it for free if i was getting fucked by a cop or scout leader

Sure. Both. Whatever, man, you know you would all do it for 75k. For some of you it will mean finally being touched by another human - maybe for the last time too.

If I wasnt with the love of my life..then yes i'd suck dick like a filthy homo

Giving is actually much gayer than receiving. Think about it, to receive you only need to lube your ass properly and let the other guy do it. To give you need to keep a hard on, which means you are enjoying it.

Everyday mu ass is rammed by shit i mean its loke having a cock goin out so thats not a big deal, but kisising another men is just gay and i pass.