Was about to kill myself a few minuets ago , too pussy to do it , i have been a beta my entire life...

Was about to kill myself a few minuets ago , too pussy to do it , i have been a beta my entire life , help me please Sup Forums i tried jumping off a roof and couldnt do it , i tried hanging myself and ended up falling and breaking a chair , i tried shooting myself and my gun jammed , so i wanted to try again but couldn't , im not even joking , why am i so unlucky and a pussy , help me please

>my gun jammed

clear the action and try again.

most people have toasters in their houses so why not just take a bath with one?

Just self harm instead, it works for me

yeah i dont know why society frowns upon self harm. it is a way for me to relieve stress and shit and actually dont see anything wrong with it

checked , but i dont want to feel anymore pain

Go to bank. Get loan. Travel world. Feel happier? Keep on living and pay back loan. Still feel sad? Kill yourself and fuck the loan. Simple.

dont even need anything special fucking scissors normally cut it

i did and wanted to tried again but couldnt , as i said im a pussy

Could you pls get it on tape??

Don't. You think you're body is resiting for nothing?

OP. Fate clearly wants you to live for now. There must be something you are destined to do like shoot up a school or go to space. Dont waste this opertunity

Yeah as long as you don't go overboard with it I think it's a pretty good way to relive stress

Literally got to hospital right now.
Depression is curable

haha thats a pretty good idea, but im afraid from planes , as i said a complete beta faggot , im like Sup Forums in human form

One of my friends hung themself, she was a seventeen year old girl, and I miss her every day.
Stop being a faggot and if you're going to do it just do it.

Get a boat. Drive somewhere. Do fucking anything.

>wants to kill himself
>is afraid of his plane crashing

You dont understand this , my story is too long and boring and sad , long story short , my life can never be good again , i fucked everything in every topic , no money and literally nothing , i work at mcslave only because the manager knew my dead brother , i have no chance on this planet , death is the only choice and i cant even do it.....

Hey bud. Life is shitty sometimes, but it's worth living. Google the suicide assistance hotline to get some help. Good luck and don't give up.

Literally, quit being a faggot. Shoot up way too much heroin. Fuck just eat a bottle full of tylenol. Fuck you

How old are you? Sounds like you're in a bad spot, but you're not hopeless, no matter how much it seems.

You probably put the wrong ammo in it if it's a makarov

Life is great. An oppurtunity comes along every time. Still stay alive. Look outside, the world is changing.
Exept u killed a child. So fuck yourself and die!

Sup Forums is better because its honest , somepeople should just kill themselves like me , but im too pussy to

be sure to live stream, it's the in thing now apparantley

what ?

OP confirmed attention whore. Abandon thread.

JUST KIDDING FAGGOT KEK , IM THE MOST ALPHA MALE IN THIS WEBSITE , IM SO ALPHA YOU BETA CUCKS SHOULD ALL KILL YOUR SELVES FAGGOTS AHAHHAHHHAH I WILL NEVER KILL MYSELF I HAVE AWESOME AMAZING LIFE FUCK YEAAAAAAAH IM RICH AS FUCK

Sup Forums is a bunch of faggot children who think they're being edgy

You cunt, you're in a bad spot but you don't know jackshit of what other people need to go through. There's billions of people out there; you're the shittiest out of all of them? Bullshit! Flee, fuck'm. Start over. It's never too late. Stop caring about what others say or think about you; they won't be there in the future. The only thing that remains is you: WORK. FUCKING WORK.

20h Mcslave (haha... You've got a job atleast. Me too btw, work in 99,9 procent of the cases isn't "fun", ok?) a week sucks and money is tight. I know, I've been there. But it is a steppingstone, it is. No discussion.

You follow my orders boy; save up some money; balance out your efforts and do whatever the fuck you want.

GO.

how did you get a makarov to jam?

how the fuck do you jam a gun before the first shot?

clearly god stopped you

Society frowns cause its gross. leaves marks. Fucks up tissue. Just huff mustard gas or something. No one wants to clean up after you sad fucks

Op here. It was a nail gun. It was pretty Rusty.

Yearns for death but scared of planes. Wtf just kill yourself

Send me your savings.

...how does a semi auto pistol jam with the 1st bullet? if a revolver, how does it jam?

wtf is wrong with you, a nail gun?

Ever thought that maybe you failed bc it wasn't supposed to happen?

jesus says not yet bitch

go to the hospital. you don't have to live in pain

Doctors won't kill you either dumb fuck

"look at me guys i got a stock image from google and i tried to kill myself with it please give me attention XDDDDDDDDDDD"
stop

You're not suicidal, you're retarded.