To all little boys that won't marry single moms:

To all little boys that won't marry single moms:

You are, by default, deadbeat dads. You are abandoning children to grow up in Drumpt's America with no means of support as he will, no doubt, gut vital programs to the poor. You are no different from the dogs that ran off after burying their bone. You're no real man. The so-called cucks who take care of children even if it isn't theirs are the real men.

Remember that the next time a single mother bothers to give you more attention than you deserve and shows interest in you.

I dated a single, divorced mom one time. It felt weird that her daughter was 2 years younger than me and had kids of her own.

Dating a mom is like playing somebody else's save game.

My nigga

Super cool bait, OP. Why are you this fucking bored right now though?

LOL.

if a bitch is out giving "attention" to someone other than her kids she's looking for dick or a meal ticket. couldn't keep the dude that impregnated her around so obviously she fucked up.

She's taking that time away from her child not you. She's begging for more attention than she deserves.

>getting baited this hard

>>getting baited this hard

I take back what I said about men who refuse to date single moms. Lazy video gamers are probably the biggest drag on our economy and culture

>understanding bait
>you

pick one

kek
used goods are for peasants
shop fresh or get aids

is ur lil prick hard rite now fgt?

To all little girls that won't finish other stranger's leftovers:

You are, by default, consumer cunts. You are throwing out perfectly good food and letting other people starve in Drumpt's America with no means of support as he will, no doubt, gut vital programs to the poor. You are no different from the dogs that ran off after burying their bone. You're no real woman. The so-called cucks who finish leftovers even if it isn't theirs are the real men.

Remember that the next time someone shows interest in your plight by offering you some leftovers.

Single moms are simply worthless sluts with experience

lol get a load of this faggot

lmao

you can actually see the point where OP realizes the original bait failed and he desperately tries to use a random one for the target demography

Men should learn from lions. They will kill the previous litter and create his own. Why? Because no one else's kids are worth your time.. unless you are Michael Jackson.

Wouldn't teach a single mum (whore) with a bargepole.

That's because your not a man but a feeble child who refuses to grow up and fulfill his duties

If women actually stayed with their men, there would be way less single moms out there in need of dates. Also is it strong and independent women who need no men, that all of us guys are deadbeat fathers to?

"Burn the coal, pay the toll"

Guess she shoulda used protection..

Why should some other man be her ATM? Fuck you and rot in hell asshole.

Of course because nothing is ever your fault. Do you forget that it is the female who has to have the baby? The man can run around and make all of the promises he wants and create a new life and then the female is stuck taking care of the child how is that fair?

Guess that whole "Stronk Woman" thing is working out for ya....LOL

Oh yeah, because women NEVER trap men.

Guys support single mothers... One dollar at a time... and a Fiver for private dances.

Nothing is never our fault?
You're really gonna claim that in your "It's all mens fault" thread?

so we have to take care of other peoples kids?

3/10 nothing makes sense anymore.

Give it up guys, this is obviously a land whale that couldn't get laid by a pack of hounds.... back to tumblr with you beast!

Ok some times it'd the woman's fault but. 99% of the times I see it it's the guys

A-ha ha!

"I don't need no man, I am a strong independent woman!'

She made her choice, now live with it.

Here's the problem. ....oh wait aside from BAAAAIT POST.

I dated a single mom, fell in love with the fucking kid....no Sup Forums perverted love but i really loved that kid and I wanted to do right by him.

His mother ended up being a cheating sack of shit, and the only thing that hurt was that I could not tale care of the little guy anymore (or her dog) and still miss them to this day.

So here's MY MESSAGE TO SINGLE MOMS

Make sure you're not a total fucking loser when a guy with genuine interest falls in love with you and your family.

It felt so great to be a good dad and felt disastrous when I had to distance myself overnight because what the fuck else can one do? Adopt some now strangers son with whom you completely disagree on on parenting style and who is nothing but a bad role model to the kid, you can't do that.

Its not fair to the kid and when i think about it i always regret it

tits or GTFO

Duty? He didnt make the child

YOU DID
IF you're worth it it'll become his duty

Here's an idea.....BE WORTHY

I'm not responsible for your life decisions and how they impact your offspring.

It's always the guys, don't you get it. Even when it isn't the guys fault, it's still somehow the guys fault.
The same actions get treated differently according to gender. A guy cheats? he's a lowlife dog. If a woman cheats, obviously her partner weren't giving her enough attention and he needs to up his game in order to win her back. In all of crime, women get lower sentences for the same crimes as their male counterparts. Women have reproductive rights, men have reproductive obligations.
No matter how you cut it, women in the west are playing life on easy mode compared to the men in the same situation as them.

once a woman is a single moms she will go and fuck any guy just so she doesn't have to be single and alone

As long as her daughters are young and she joins in on molesting them, then it's alright.

tl;dr

Next time you try to bait in my thread make it a little more manageable pls.

>>>getting baited this hard

Wish it was bait fag

Welcome to the house of nope.

All 3 chicks I got pregnant, I had them get abortions.

No deadbeat dad here.

On a related note. I lost 3 children to uncontrollable conditions. Pity me.

if i marry you can i turn your son into a qt trap and fug him?

100th time this stale pasta has been posted this week and newfags still falling for it.

obviously the ugly girls option is best

Go you!

Personally I prefer to keep the chicks I get pregnant in a cage untill they give birth then dismember the women, feed them to my dogs or dispose of them on my property and raise the children as my slaves. The girls only tho if the bitch has a boy they both have to go.

The blonde is cute but her degenerate tattoos are a turn off. Would shag the other if I didn't have to put forth any effort into getting it.

Why does it necessarily have to be ugly girls?

Yeah, but I'm not abandoning "my" kid so it's cool

Where is the area for prostitutes that's the one I would follow. It's the cheapest most stress free rout

>half nigger spawn
6/10 bait ohpie

He's a lazy gamer of course he isn't man enough to take care of a real woman

nice try my jewish friend

They are to insinuate that only ugly girls sluts which is an obvious fallacy

The fatty paid me (in drugs) for sex, on more than one occasion. Great lay, too.

and tattoo-girl gave me chlamydia

I'd need some form of payment too to fuck that beast

if the cunt cant keep a man, she is not worth staying

I had this bitch give me crabs once and I gave then to her mother who I was dating. That was awkward

>Give it up guys, this is obviously a land whale that couldn't get laid by a pack of hounds.... back to tumblr with you beast!

LMFAO

Most men don't want to date single moms because their ideal female mate is basically a mom they can fuck on demand. If the woman already has a kid, then the man can't establish a monopoly on the teat. Both literally and figuratively

just fuck both the mom and the kid.

lmao

I gave the chlamydia to two other girls, and tried to blame them. It turned out one was a virgin, and the other was my gf who was, well, upset to say the least.

thus leading to the root problem

women are whores

I've got kids of my own, and I can assure you you won't get a monopoly on the teat either way.

>can't establish a monopoly on the teat.

Dated a woman who just had a kid, that bitch would produce so much milk that it would start leaking and leave wet spots on her shirt. She would beg me to drain those melons because it actually caused her pain if she didnt

So why am i responsible for a slut spreading her legs before I ever even knew her again?

Nope. I need your children to grow up and flip my burgers OP.

diamonds

Fuck off, whore.

t. a single mom with dysfunctions that she refuses to take responsibility for

if the relationship with the kids father fell through, chances are you're not firing on all 4 cylinders when it comes to "healthy relationships". there are men out there willing to fuck with kids. and there are also men out there who aren't willing to hold your hand through emotional dysfunction while you raise them.

I was with a single woman for 11 years who was the love of my life. I helped raise her kids and now am grandfather to their children. I can't see my life without any of them. Unfortunately the woman I was with died 5 years ago from cancer. The kids and grandkids are a daily part of my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love them all dearly.
I have dated a bit since she passed. The last woman has 2 boys. 5 and 7. Great kids. Their mom is a self absorbed, disrespectful, demeaning asshole. To everyone around her in her family and me. Including the kids. I care for her and the kids but I had to end it because my dick actually sucked back up inside my bady when I was near her. She was horrible. She told me 3 months after dating she had been married 3 times. Then all the other info started coming forward. Holy shit pockets! Fuck that. Bye bye!!
What a fucking asshole she is. Her own family feels the same way about her.

This. If a bitchs makes a stupid decision and the kid grows up with no fucking money how the fuck am I the problem?
I though women were strong and independent. Or is that only when they are getting child support?
Or is that only when they are getting child support AND another source of income from the new guy fucking her.
Jesus christ these bitches are fucking insatiable. We ought to make single moms choose between shooting their own kid or shooting themselves. Either way the kid ends up better off. If a guy fucks you and leaves you clearly wern't performing your rile of the relationship that well.
Dumb cunts

Did her family warn you about her? Sounds like there would've been multiple red flags right out the gate.

Hahahaha this is bait

No. by definition, I'm *not* a 'deadbeat dad' or any other type of dad, until I actually have children...which I won't, since they're so expensive (not to mention the women being batshit crazy 90% of the time).

As much as I dislike Trump, it's not my responsibility to pay for your lack thereof. You wanted to fuck/procreate with a jackass, that's your fault. I'm not going to continue another man's saved game.

>なお、I know this is b8, but I'm bored and have a stuffy nose.

Damn bro.
Sorry to hear that
Rip in peace to her

Go fuck yourself OP. You don't have a clue what you're talking about. My ex dumped her ex and stopped him from seeing his son then dumped me while she was pregnant and stopped me seeing MY son and his son who I looked after for 2 years. You are nothing but an opinionated prick who has not been through anything like this but feel you have a right to judge others. Go boil her heir u millennial little fuck.

>LMFAO
Great reply! LOL keep it up LOL!!

>>>>getting baited this hard
>>>getting baited this hard

it could be part of the single forever road.
you're still single but you're also fucking whores

She needed day child support man.
Geting pregnant by multiple dudes is a career choice nowdays
Make sure you give her a bad review when people looking at her resume call you

Oh ok.. that works for me

gee i wonder why you faggots are still single

you wouldnt happen to live in austria, would you?

Underrated post.

Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol snap leak .cf

Exactly. We are witnessing the generation of angry video game nerds reach "adult hood". They are too lazy, picky and petulant to date a real woman - that goes double for a single mom.

>Make sure you give her a bad review when people looking at her resume call you

Guys don't listen in most cases because they are using the wrong head. Dated this girl turned out she was bat shit crazy and violent. Broke up with her. She started hanging with one of my bros and I tried to warn him but he didn't listen. Told me I was just jelly. When he finally figured it out and went to break up with her she took a bat to his car then ran him over with her jeep. He lived but had broken leg. Some guys can't see past the pussy

Brazil

You mean gutting the social programs that created the single mom epidemic won't solve it?

oh wait you are trolling...nm

the fuck kinda bullshit b8 is this?

Trips of God's truth

The women are the ones who give the green light for sex, not men.

/thread. its not your kids, its you.