Other urls found in this thread:

damninteresting.com/bad-rye-and-the-salem-witches/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kill yourself, Satan will love to have your soul delivered directly

What you want for it boi

I got about $3.50

satan doesn't exist.

your soul doesn't exist.

any other questions? i'll be here all morning.

everything exists

3.2$

too bad he doesn't exist

In exchange for?! You left out the best part!!!

apply to a Law Firm . Any will do

kurt gödl - gottesbeweis

you are just edgy and young. hence i forgive you. but grow the fuck up.

How would you know this? Did he tell you himself? Does your dad work at Nintendo?

sign here

Pic of soul and timestamp or GTFO

>your soul doesn't exist.
dumbest thing I've ever read

it's a buyer's market here

Go back to /x/

Dont want your soul m8

You have nothing to offer me

I'm everywhere

That is a fucking goat.

You know there's nothing in the Bible about a horned evil guy that controls an underworld on fire, Willing to buy souls in exchange for quavers. Right?

Jesus tittyfucking Christ, is that real?!

That can't be real.

what makes a goat a fucking goat?

You need to comparative mythology, homie.

An Arab

pics of you lacking intelligence or GTFO

you don't even need that
you just need to understand the human compulsions to fill in the gaps and to produce art

Make it tree fity and yah soul and we got a deal!

ahahaha akbar

I really want a pet like that

> OP soul
> actual retail price....

>Was 2 off for 666 fuck!

Is that Black Philip?

Not gonna school you on the history of Satan through over 6000 years of religious material right now. Just remember that he promised Jesus earthly kingship Xerxes style and got btfo.

takes my horrible joke seriously
>lacking intelligence

you missed my point (and gullibly believe all that comparative religion horseshit)
>ooo, Jesus is Horus!
kys

OP, let's pretend that I'm "Satan". Let's bargain.

What makes you think it's of any value to me? What makes you think that I would want it?
What would you want for it? And be realistic, because trust me, it's not worth as much as you think.

How is that even possible when Ptah is Satan?

Nah there's no fucking way the person in the first picture is the same person in the last one.

clasically, the reason you would want it is to expand your kingdom
but seriously, you would in this moment be more worried about overcrowding, and you would probably be building a wall to keep people out

>Ptah is Satan
>In Egyptian mythology, Ptah (/pəˈtɑː/; Egyptian: ptḥ, probably vocalized as Pitaḥ in ancient Egyptian) is the demiurge of Memphis, god of craftsmen and architects. In the triad of Memphis, he is the spouse of Sekhmet and the father of Nefertum. He was also regarded as the father of the sage Imhotep.

seems legit

Keep following that rabbit hole. Jesus loves you.

too bad satan doesn't exist

A great kingdom isn't made from the souls of peasants. I can think of no reason I'd have any use for your soul.

But I want you to try to sell it to me.
Why should I buy it? What possible value does your soul have to me? What makes your soul any different from the billions of other peasants.

What is your asking price?

No shit.
All religious figures are symbols as opposed to physical entities.
You're such a fucking dumbass.

"You are of your father, the devil, and the lusts of your father you will do and my dad can beat up your dad."

Jesus, The Bible

I am laughing at you and your substitution of arrogance for an actual response.

pic related, it's a comparative religion believer

I want to sneeze

>my soul
M8 you're on Sup Forums, what soul?

the loveliest trick of the Devil is to persuade you that he does not exist
-Baudelaire

Why so sour?

>A great kingdom isn't made from the souls of peasants.
All kingdoms consist of peasants, dummy.

That hyphen really made me consider the veracity of that statement. Holy shit! The Devil Exists!

The truth hurts, user. I know. Jesus still loves you.

They're there, but they're not the architects. They're at the bottom feeding off the scraps left over from greater men.

Why does everyone assume their soul is of any value?

you tried

I'm sorry I hurt you, user.

Because pithy sayings = truth

I like Frozen

Thats fucked up

Holy fuck what a way to start 2017....go leak your sister or ex gf today lol - snap leak .cf

assuming it has any value

I agree with you, at least today. To sell your soul, you'd have to not have already given it away.

Or as a great man once said, "I don't need to sell my soul...he's already in me."

no, pith doesn't equal truth
it just happens to be true as well

>let's pretend I'm "Satan"

My anus will be bleeding for weeks.

Not even most edgy in thread

You faggot
Go away now

even with all the calluses?

You mad that I called you on being a RPing faggot?

whoa a god who creates animals like the serpent must BE a serpent and so must BE Satan...
totally convinced now!

People assume the soul is some magical thing that's inside our bodies. That's not what it is at all. It's your will, your consciousness and subconsciousness. For it to be of any value, you have to be almost uncorruptable. If someone is willing to sell it, it's not of any value to me. I don't want the soul of a man who works a 9-5 office job. I want politicians, surgeons and CEOs. I don't want the peasantry. However, if the price was low enough, sometimes it's too good to pass up.

But if anyone assumes their soul is worth anything, it's not.
As sometimes, as you said, it's not even yours to sell.

I said pretend. Of course I'm not Satan.

Especially with all the cactuses.

> you
Go suck a log out of andy 6 ass

It's me you're referring to.
I'm not roleplaying, we're pretending. I want to see what he thinks his soul is worth and what he wants in exchange.

?????

here you go

I wonder where people get these ideas.
Who decided that this will work?
"Yeah you have to say these words, and you have to draw some shitty triangle in a circle with candles. It's the only way to do it." For real, who decided on all these names of demons and their emblems and all these "spells"?

Always wanted to find your favourite snap chat leaks? Use this tool today & thank me later lolol snap leak .cf

Mostly people high on hallucegenics. All them 'healing herbs' and shit have a few side effects.

Super unfortunate. You'd think by now at least one person has tried one of the 10k+ "rituals" out there and realised nothing happened.

Also there's a few common fungi people may have eaten by accident that can give a person some fucking funny ideas.

Link related
damninteresting.com/bad-rye-and-the-salem-witches/

>How did my you get pregnant?
>That witch man we killed, he came ack as a ghost and raped me. So there's no reason to look for the father. Because he is a ghost.

That was a strait up cult that was just hanging people they didnt like.

How much you ask for it?

I dunno. I want to believe in a spirit world. I believe I've seen orbs floating around, but they could have been insects or dust just catching the light. I like to think I've felt cold spots and known shit about a place I couldn't have known, but there's rational explanations for those too.

If you want to believe, you'll see signs and they'll reinforce your belief. If you don't, then you'll always find a rational explanation.

Yeah, that wasn't a great example. Thought I was posting the one about bad rye and werewolf sightings.
My bad.

Still, lotta old legends and shit can be pretty well explained by hallucinations.
> I saw the devil!! It couldn't be the moldy bread I had this morning.... we've been eating that for weeks and been fine this whole time.

Phil???

I remember that. In France, I think.

Then he already owns it

St. Michael the Archangel Defend us in battle,
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil,
May God rebuke him we humbly pray,
And do thou oh Prince of the heavenly hosts,
Through the power of God cast into hell Satan
And all evil spirits who wander the Earth
Seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen Amen and Amen

Your soul looks a lot like a goat.

That was one case.
"Nearly 135 people had to be hospitalized and 6 died poisoning in the French town of Pont St. Esprit in 1951. They ate bread made from Ergot infected rye. The victims had horrible visions of being attacked by tigers and snakes and of turning into beasts."

Apparently this Ergot fungus has a similar chemical makeup to LSD.

ur soul is worthless

Leak/see any snapchat users private pics/nudes with snap leak .cf! Sup Forumsros use it before it's patched and don't share it.