Trump won

Trump won
Millennials are a buncha cry baby faggots

explain to me /b why are you so butthurt that Trump supporters were right?, why are you all still crying?

>inb4 paid shills
>inb4 imoranged meme

should we just castrate all millennial sjw to make sure they don't ruin it for the future?

He did not win, though. He lost by 3 million votes.

Then why is he president?

Fortunately, with my dual citizenship, I can sit back and laugh at the dipshit TrumpCucks, who literally only supported the man because he was an asshole who made people that ignored them in High School mad, as they slowly realize over the coming years that they've been conned by the best.

because he won in a democratic way

millennial faggots cannot comprehend this because they have too much dick in their ass.

>ITT libcucks call other people cucks because they lost and cant accept democracy

its ok go suck on your dummy faggot

Don't get me wrong, I love that the whole world is laughing at the US - Presidency by twitter should be a good four years for the trolls!

All generations talk shit to the younger generations.
This is the same shit said to the silent generation, boomers, gen x and now millenials, basically you ruined the present equally as everyone else, the only difference is that with internet the stupidity is public.

back to Sup Forums with you autists Trump is the greatest thing to happen to the USA since Kennedy

Whatever you say, brotendo.
Dont forget to ask Daddy Trump for extra cummies tonight, you have been a good little android today after all

go suck on hillary's saggy tits you pretentious cuck

Hello Boris. Now that we've all seen the intelligence breif, we now know that Putin has blackmail material that he's holding over Trump. Trump will do what Putin wants to protect this stuff from leaking out. What did we learn this week? That Putin will be in charge of this country, not Trump.

Time to get rid of this fuck up.

i don't like him because he's rude

not my president

(because it's not January 20th yet)

you mean the fake brief by shillary and her uk paid spy ...and buzzfeed and cnn....lol behind the times kiddo

kek

>Implying Trump or Russia made the DNC corrupt as shit and Hillary the "best" candidate to run for president when she already lost every single time she tried to do anything

If someone like Trump could win, then for the most part that means the DNC completely destroyed itself and now liberals are crying about Russian hacks. If I was a democrat, I probably would have switched after seeing all the corrupt and horrible shit your side did.

Trump and his supporters are probably the worst kinds of Americans in the world. But he was better than Hillary... too bad that argument went out the door as soon as they announced him as the winner. Now he's steady shilling to corporations, it's hilarious

trumpfags going on about fake news while totally oblivious to the irony. good times.

>not understanding why we have an EC
Are you literally autistic?

test

> millenials being the crybabies

Have you ever met the boomers?

>libs actually think this is why people voted for Trump

well you knew he was a jew

>whole media against him
>still won

thats iriony

cry harder faggot

Im a millennial (1993) and i voted trump

>words fromna crybaby millenial

both parties have pretty much fucked themselves. this last election was a big FUCK YOU to the establishment on either side of the aisle

i'm not sure anything will change, though

literally give one reason why he's wrong.

But trump is a nazi xenophobe homophope racist bigot. CNN told me and if there is anything bad a US president can do, Trump will do it, thats why the communist russians hacked the offline voting machines for him, hillary won the popular vote though so the electoral collage should be removed, CNN polls said she will win, and its okay if she does a few bad things because im sure Trump does bad things too , we wont know though because wikileaks works for him, This is why Michelle Obama should be president in 2020.

The one from MI-6? It's not fake, unless you believe Breitbart and Fox news. It was confirmed from an MI-6 agent dip shit.

Dude, arent you a little to old to be on Sup Forums?

>mfw not a milennial
you were saying, nigger?

God can we shut the fuck up about this guy? I hate American politics. Hillary sucks shit Trump sucks bigger shit. I wish I could kill them both and (you) faggot op.

How can he even fap?

You already know boomers are the least educated generation alive now.

Is better than Hillary that's sure, but Trump is shit also: Climate change denier, megalomaniac, narcissistic, anti vacciner and the list goes...

How does it feel to know you were taken for a sucker? Drain the swamp? Give me a fuckin' break dude he is the swamp. The only good thing about Trump becoming president is I get to laugh in every Trump supporter's face when it turns out he doesn't make America great again.

Johnson was the real conservative choice.

The average of Sup Forumstards is about 90

I still can't believe Dewey lost

with a pair of tweezers

Hello my American Comrade. now that our great joint leader Vladimir Putin has cuckolded your united states it is not long before you will be a russian citizen as we take our rightful place as leaders of the world. Media manipulation failed to work in our land but it has worked in the USSA and now we have such great support amongst working americans scrutinising the communications of any of subordinate Trump's opponents. It is the greatest victory for the mighty bear and finally America and its subordinate leader Trump are humbled by the might of Russia

>found the nigger

he trained ivana to do it for him

he also dodge the draft like a proper little bitch

>this.

These Sup Forums fools still haven't caught on that they've been trolled. The denial is strong and the logic is lacking.

>johnson anything
kek

Don't forget "raysist"

>Doesn't support the God Emporer
>Thinks it's acceptable to be on Sup Forums

>welcome to taco bell, may i take your order?
>buttmad burrito supreme, please

Hello I am a reporter for CNN. Thanks for your input you have proven with this comment that Trump is a KGB agent. The CIA is taking this very seriously. Our sources from buzzfeed confirm this. This should defame Trump

>get out of muh safe place
fagget

pure unadulterated hypocrisy bro. that's all there is to it.

Fake news

Why are Trumpees the most sore winners of all time? Can't you guys just be happy and smug without trying to pry the butthurt out of people? You're like that faggot who would hover his finger in front of someone's face and say "I'm not touching you! Stop being so sensitive"

That's where you're wrong. Americans are the worst Americans in the world.

It's as if you can hear the collective buttholes of regressive-left shitstains tightening all at once.

80% of this anti-Trump shilling is the exact same thing over and over again verbatim. It's like these faggots crawled around on their facebook wall just reading meme after meme of ShilHil and are just vomiting it here.

Listen, you little cucks, we get it. You're all now Pro-American and Anti-Ruskie when not even 3 months ago you guys were all about sucking off every cock that wasn't American and letting them move into your house as refugees.

You're done. Your presidential candidate is done. It doesn't matter how much you little queers spam this board, no one gives a shit. Your butthurt is our entertainment.

my nigga

lol he defamed himself in the first week never mind his Faggot campaign walk

>The Young Turks

KEK

>stupidest nigger alive, the post

Try being a Trump supporter before the elections. Nothing quite like seeing liberals show their true colors on how "open minded" and"progressive" they are.

not even btards are retarded enough to be a trumplet. go to pol, although even many of them hate him after they realized he was a pro israel jew

>80% of this anti-left shilling is the exact same thing over and over again verbatim. It's like these faggots crawled around on their facebook wall just reading meme after meme of Trump and are just vomiting it here.

Ftfy projector fag

>Americans are the worst humans alive
ftfy

dubs dont lie, kek has spoken

OP here i made this thread to get bites from butthurt melenials

and it worked

thanks for being autistic as fuck

OP

why?

>pandering to Sup Forums
>Acting as if this is libtard asylum for the next 4 years

Try again, Jew.

Getting a little salty there, buddy? Don't worry, I hear Trump is paying handsomely for your tears.

Thanks for that edginess you faggot

is jew an insult when the potus and his cabinet are jews?

>second dumbest nigger alive, the post

user calls Trump the god emporer
Other user takes them seriously

Nice one

you seem butthurt

Why am I upset?
Because he espouses economic strategies that have harmed the economy every time they've been implemented in the past.

Unless you were born before the early 80s you are also a millenial.

Or you're underageb&.

Not even American bud, good try though. Time to collect that check shill

who's gonna pay for your retirement?

if i have to explain it to you, then thats only part of your problem, nigger

True kek

Wow what an edgelord faggot, kys

"Millennials" aka generation Y are the reason that Trump won.
Generation Y was extremely leftist up until after 2012.
There has been a huge political shift in the US.
Generation X and Y were responsible for Obama.
Boomers and Generation Y were responsible for trump.

Then your opinion doesn't matter. Go cry on your facebook wall kek

the only jew here is you, trumpkike

what are your hobbies outside of swilling heeb-spooge?

Fucking Clinton supporter in a nutshell. They all sound like this,
>Every
>LAST
>FUCKING
>LIBTARD

a few more days until you have to bow to your Jewish overlords kid

i love this type of butthurt the most

>accusations of pandering from a trumpnigger

>There has been a huge political shift in the US.

Sure there was. That's why Hillary won the popular vote, and there is great controversy as to whether or not Trump's win is even legitimate in light of hacking.

Enjoy being under that jewish thumb amerifat you're country is once again the laughing stock of the civilized world

can somebody be actually fucking productive and post that picture of trumps mouth shopped between his eyes with the word "china" in white type print?

thank you

>thinks millenials and Generation Y are the same thing

How retarded are you?

this.

it was with bush, and now even more so with drumpf. he even makes bush look good by contrast.

>responding to obvious bait

The average Trumpee folks