Why do you hate women?

Why do you hate women?

Why do you care if people want to watch this?

Just watch it you idiot. No one cares about your life women haters club lol. Watch it like everybody else idiot.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1QlbiEpXJKU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it looks like a parody
youtube.com/watch?v=1QlbiEpXJKU

I was hating on this movie but I might go see it now that it's getting decent reviews. Never seen the original Ghostbusters and don't have any real expectations

The last predominately female comedy flick I saw (Pitch Perfect 2) was disappointing, but the first movie was pretty damn good

>Watch it
I will, will torrent it so it doesn't get money from me.

Looks like a fun movie to watch in the cinema with friends. Face it 80s style movies don't cut it as popcorn entertainment anyway . Movies need more laughs per second. This looks like a perfect summer blockbuster

>Never seen the original Ghostbusters
opinion_discarded.tiff

This. I saw Spy in the cinemas with a friend and we laughed all the way thru. I hope Ghostbusters goes well

Does Sony pays well?

I been fired from my job lately and i really need a new job.

Shilling for garbage in a mongolian tech support forum sounds like a good job for me.

Why does this movie trigger people so much?

Hating on remakes is always the right thing to do.
There's no decent remake since the Thing.

Fuck Sony and fuck their trash.

I like women. Aggressively.

HOWEVER

This movie doesn't look funny. Pitch Perfect was funny and worth watching. Bridesmaids was funny and worth watching. This doesn't look like those. That's about it.

/thread

Because the main villain is a literal male virgin who picks on the women.

I am sure that many actual virgins would find this too offensive

So I think we can all agree at this point that Sup Forums was the single worst thing to ever happen to Sup Forums.

I am sure that most redditors think that Sup Forums was all nice and anti-sexist before Sup Forums.

>he thinks these are shills
Nope. I am someone who seriously wants to see the Zuul sequel to this movie. Am so intrigued with what they coud do. I hope it does a decent amount at box office so they can make this sequel (I do not at all care about the standalone slimer movie and have no idea why they would ever want to make that).

John Carpenter's version is just a new adaptation to the book. There really aren't any good examples of good remakes at all.

>Why do you hate women?
For rejecting me my whole life

>Why do you care if people want to watch this?
I dont really

Apparently I also hate Jews because I didn't watch this either.

The fat guy who plays the snowman in Frozen fucks Q*bert

You've been at this for days. Your responses are too varied to be a bot. You're a shill. An obvious fucking shill.

You can't /thread your own post

Lurk more

So I think we can all agree at this point that your mother not aborting you was the single worst thing to ever happen to her.

>muh... muh Sup Forums!

How triggered does Sup Forums make you to be able to live rent free in your head 24/7? At the end of the day you're the one eternally ass blasted with Nazis constantly living in your head like a paranoid schizophrenic.

I'm just not going to see this film, and that's purely because the trailer didn't really grab my attention.

i won't watch it because it's a shit movie for the pleb masses. the originals weren't great either, jfyi