instagram.com/p/BFCK61vmFvZ/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demi_Moore
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Boring

That guy her brother?

when is this from and who is the guy>

wish i could see her butthole like demi's pics

looks like ben roethlisberger tbh

Badly done lighting with the mirror lights.
Composition needs work.
Subject matter is ok, for someone showing off ink.
She's cute but the earring look bad.

I want to see Demi's anus.

Kek. I saw that pic. Kind of weird how she shows her butthole butt not nips or pussy. How about that pic where her bikini is falling off like katy perry at the pool.

If someone hacked him they would have all the pictures, he did a shoot with Miley where she looks like she masterabating

post?

It is 119kb jpeg.

same for me

Nah.

The angles in this picture look off.

kek, and 1080x1349 pix

her head looks shopped onto another person's body, which, weirdly, is how she always looks

What? Who is that?

Suppose to be Demi

yeah but those are leaked and we werent supposed to see her pussy and tits. im okay with it tho

2015, 2016, 2017

is that math or hebrew scribbled on her back?

Yeah me too just wish more would leak

lmfao arabic ya dipshit

such a hard working girl

Love Yourself First is what it says in Arabic

If I was her, I'd love myself all the time

is she part sand nigger?

Shouldnt you sandniggers blow something up instead of browsing the chans?

Could be Selena or Demi
crazydaysandnights.net/2017/01/blind-item-4-1379.html

I don't believe those things

post photo

Hope for a very sexy shoot

Hello German friend

dat face when you ate at the Y and Selena tasted like molé sauce

SISTERFUCKER!

Came to it 4 times already. Cut out Niko tho.

higher res????

Think they ever got together

If you want nude Demi, there's underage full nude pics all over the internet. She posed for a nudie mag before she was famous, supposedly at 18 but she admitted in later years she was only about 15 or 16 when the pics were taken. She lied to the photographer about her age and they weren't very diligent about getting copies of ID back then.

I didn't think Bruce would let her have so many tattoos.

Bullshit, if that was true, that pic would be all over the internet 15 or not, Or atleast people would talked about it, this is the first I´ve ever heard of it.Atlest link to somewhere where she talks about it then.

prove it

BLACKED

They're both mixed. Let them fuck up their lives. I'll pray for them.

Maybe

He a known drug user, She just came out of Rehab to go back in again

No more nudes. If I don't see any more gomez or ariana this week I'm done. I wanna see them getting fucked and not enjoying it. You have 1 week shitposter.
-anonymous

High-end photographers are now offering services to celebs to take 'professional selfies' to post on Instagram, Snapchat, etc.
We are seeing the birth of this new boutique business and things are only going to get better.
The photographer here is Mert Atlas. He is a colleague of mine. Yes he saw Selina's smooth cooch. No they didn't have sex.

>He a known drug user, She just came out of Rehab to go back in again

not until she sees Justin Bieber fucking hot models again

not like this was the first time she went to rehab

he also see Mileys too

>The photographer here is Mert Atlas

wow totally didnt know this when he was the one that posted it on his instagram!!

حب نفسك اولا.
Death to Zion.

he's a photographer so he sees everyone

But she did suck his dick

>being mexican is mixed

Love yourself firstly.

Shoot he did with Miley

instagram.com/p/BNLERUnDG5t/

or Kendall

instagram.com/p/BMT0L1Kjh99/

ben is WAY uglier than that lol. Ben looks like he was kicked in the face by a mule. Twice.

or Bella

instagram.com/p/BInrGiojDNr/

He's friends with The Weekend

instagram.com/p/BFCK61vmFvZ/

She's literally Mestizo, which means mixed. Hispanics are a mix of white, native American and sometimes black.

Ok, since you two assholes are too fucking lazy to just google it, she's been asked about the nudes several times in her career. There are several times she's admitted she was underage for the pics, but here's one specifically: In the New York Daily News during an interview with Alan Carter in March 1988 she admitted she lied about her age when the pics were taken for the Oui photo spread, that she was 16 at the time and they were just supposed to be for a European fashion magazine, but turned up on Oui magazine.

She left home at 16 (at times she's stated she was 15) and dropped out of school. A lot of girls in that circumstance turn to "unsavory" means to make ends meet, making the story more plausible.

In another interview she was talking about her teens and mentioned a boyfriend who got upset when he learned about the nude photos. If you look at her biography, he was her boyfriend when she was 16 and 17, meaning the photos had already been previously taken and published, and when you're dealing with print, they are often taken months before publication.

Go to Bing, search Demi Moore Nude.
Any of the pics where she looks younger are when she was 15 or 16, but officially she was 18 and they were in a major nudie mag so society turns a blind eye to the fact they are underage. Lots of full frontal nudity. Nice bush, nice tits with puffies.

selena is a goddess.
i would kill to see these lips around my cock

the bitch is white af.
she doesnt even know spanish.

There talking about Demi Lovato idiot.

Are you mixing up demi lovato with demi moore?

>all that facetune shit on a selfie

people actually fall for this shit? I'm sure she would look fine without it but ffs that looks dumb as fuck.

She is clearly mestizo, where are you from that white people look like that? It doesn't matter what language she speaks, I'm talking about her genetic make-up.

Yes he is

What a fucking idiot.

>selenas mom had her at 16

Fucking 10/10 kek, I saw "1988" and thought 'wut'

Wow that's shocking latinas never have children in their teens

im hispanic as well. and i live 10 minutes from the US mexican border. if you dont speak spanish you are considered white.

technically all mexicans who are not 100% native are white. as "mexican" is not a race.

and besides i think selena is italian or some shit.

wiki quote
"Regarding her Hispanic heritage, Gomez has stated, "My family does have Quinceañeras, and we go to the communion church. We do everything that's Catholic, but we don't really have anything traditional except [that we] go to the park and have barbecues on Sundays after church"

And by the way, according to wikipedia she run away from home when she was 16, but her nude shot was published in 1981, she was born 1962 so she wasn´t underaged at those pictures, if they wherent taken years before publishing wich I doubt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demi_Moore

>this bieber selfie with his fuck model literally caused selena gomez to go to back to rehab

selenas mom is not latina.

DUDE STFU

I heard people who saw her in real life were absolutely awe-struck by how attractive. Apparently much better than in photographs.

She's certainly a brown of some sort

italian.