Why did you guys mention this album earlier

why did you guys mention this album earlier
fuck it's good
is that the death guy on the cover?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2fyrI5DuBjo
youtube.com/watch?v=VlwbU5pPcwM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

mu ran out of things to talk about for this and Since I Left You like a year and a half ago. General consensus is that it's fantastic.

If you enjoyed that, then I highly recommend UNKLE 'Psyence Fiction'. It is a worthy challenger ( and it's pretty much another DJ Shadow album )

>Maybe I Can Help You
youtu.be/2fyrI5DuBjo

My mind was destroyed

I never thought it was a beanie and wonder if I'm some kind of freak

In Tune and On Time is worth listening to. It's like a mix like Daft Punk did for Alive 2007. It's from just before he became mediocre so you get some stuff from all his good albums.

>why didn't you guys mention this album earlier

literally on the Sup Forums core chart, faggot

...I think he was being sarcastic, my son.

Cheers man, have a good one

Tentative to ask can someone tell me the name of this album? I see its cover all the time but

Controller 7 is criminally underrated and reminds me of DJ Shadow. This album is amazing
youtube.com/watch?v=VlwbU5pPcwM

It is not 'the death guy' on the cover, no

Friggin deaf grapes permeates everything!

>is that the death guy on the cover?

That record store is dead

google image search my dude

yes that is the McRide from the death gropes

you have to go back

Dj Shadow - Endtroducing

>spoonfeeding newfags

>us 4channers, huh

he just asked what the album was. I'd rather chill with the newfag who wants to check out new music than some lonely faggot who needs to pretend anons are his friends cause he's been wasting his time here for years

Why did he make 1 album with every track bursting to the seams with creative and beautiful ideas then proceed to be shite for the next 21 years (and counting)???? Did he have a stroke

The style of Endtroducing got copied by hundreds of artists and he wanted to do something different.

im gonna post a few vaguely similar instumental hip-hip albums, or thereabouts, that match up with it

this is a stange one