Feels thread? Need cheering up Sup Forums

Feels thread? Need cheering up Sup Forums

Britbong here.

Been talking to a girl from America for a year or so, non stop all day every day, video calling for hours, I was planning to go over and visit her, as the visa we had talked about meant we'd had to have met. She talked of coming here too, showed me a hotel shed booked for December..suddenly she's "working" all the time, and on the 24th December bam, hear nothing from her.

I worry as the days roll on, fearing she'd died, she's a Christian and all that, never thought she'd do what she did.

Today is the 13th Jan and I'd still not heard from her, so I decided to do some digging. Eventually I come across her account and see she's in a relationship with another guy, has been since the 16th. I've spent weeks worrying about her and all along she'd just gone and got with another guy. I know it's daft but I really liked her, was planning on sending her a dog shit or something to cheer me up but meh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mnvQ-_-GXOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have you self-pitying teenage tardpockets ever considered that the reason you're so fucking alone all the time is because you're the type of wallowing, self-centered, over-emotional fuckstick pussy faggots that mope in cringeworthy threads like these? SERIOUSLY, YOU USELESS FUCKING CUNTS.

Nice copypasta

online relationships are aint worth shit, go and find a real one annon and some more advise: don't ever ask Sup Forums for advise

True copypasta is still true.

Not asking for advice just starting a feels thread.

Aye man. Good on ya m8. She was alone and you helped her fill that void without filling her void. Look dude dont trip on her. No revenge just know that you helped and if you true care and arent a selfish piece of shit than be happy for her. She shouldnt have of just dropped you. But you are fine bruh.

idk shit happens, you'll find that you're better without her

Aye
Just what i needed to hear. Cheers user.

>better without her

HE NEVER FUCKING MET HER
IF IT EVEN WAS A HER

So i was also in a long distance relationship, the exact same thing happened to me, eventually we both reconnected and i found out the person was scared of the possibility of not being good enough or scared that they would get hurt, the cheat wasnt legitimate it was just a forceful mini rebound, 5 years later, we met this Christmas and got engaged, you got to fight for everything that you want in the world, long distance makes it much harder, but i traveled the world and never gave up.

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

Kek. Thats my niggah.

Good advice, but that ship sort of sailed when I spaghettied to her and sort of sent an abusive message

Pretty much

i have been there too and been on the receiving end, if you think of the possibilities of you contacting eachother in the first place it isnt so hard to believe things can be fixed, just saying from experience, she may be a total bitch jumping from guy to guy but only you can determin the worth, sometimes things arent as plane as the seem at face value, im the kind of guy that doesnt stand for shit, cheat and your gone, but i couldnt do it this time, kinda weird, but i dont know, its a strange world

Send us a copy of the text for maximum keks

im not as retarded as that, there was no sign of catfish from day one

You mean the message to her?

Here you go

>Her: You're a creepy, clingy weirdo
>user: pls respond
>Her: Don't contact me anymore
>user: YOU USELESS SLUT WHORE CUNT BITCH
>user: IM GOING TO TEAR YOUR EYE OUT AND PISS IN THE SOCKET YOU STUCK UP SJW WHORE
>Her: *BLOCKED*
>user: i-i love u

pretty much called it

Holy autism Batman.

And you say you have trouble interacting with women? Shocking, really.

Yeah, I spaghettied

Oh god my sides are in orbit! Hahahaha! Ffs! She didnt know what she wanted so she stayed talking to you until she decided that physical touch was what she wanted. That fucking slag! Dude burn the bible and post results to us and her!

Got my spaghetti back in the tin now

get in here Sup Forums , very drunk girl about to fuck her father on webcam , goto bitDOTly/2e45Ui8 and search specialsnowflakebitch

yeah i think your ship sunk not sailed ... you may want to apologize or at least act calm until you find out what has happened.

Bit too late for being calm after I went full blown autist

Show us the bible user.

>online gf
The best part is that you lost your mind to a 42 year old plumber named Earl.

Where at in the US does she stay?

maybe you can just apologise for raging then

Ok, now lay your dick on Exodus, Chapter 2.

why they whispering? someone home with them?

>because that matters to me for some reason

Louisiana

Don't even know where Exodus is
>I ent reading that shit nigga

I wouldn't say you messed up. I don't know why everyone else is diggin at you for it. I would have said the same thing. Just ignore her from now until you die. she's not worth your time, and I'm happy that you told her off. You laid the hammer down, user. Good job.

burn it now faggot

Because of the obvious spaghetti just leaking out of my fingers and dribbling into the phone, that's why... Shouldn't even have been mad but off I went

Thinking about it later

Oh god please user and ttxt it to her!

no you were right to be mad, just you should have scaled it back abit and remembered who you were talking to

why would you not be mad? she screwed you over. You did exactly what you should have done. I can't see nor smell spaghetti anywhere in this thread.

Stopped caring about that when I saw she had got into a relationship with a fag

ITT: Lonely, socially-stunted teenage boy with Aspergers seeks dating advice from lonely, socially-stunted teenage boys with Aspergers.

Because even though we talked every day for a year or so, and video called a lot of the time, she was still just an online thing who I'd never met and it shouldn't have driven me to that level

Dude she is gone. Fuck those other fags that say chase her down. Dont its not worth either outcome. Get a bitch. Find a bitch. Keep a bitch.

Underated.

yes i know, i would have too, but when it all comes down to it you cant deny a part of you no matter how filled with rage still cares for that person, i dont care what anyone says, i know it first hand.

that doesn't make it cringey. If you don't think you should have been that mad, well, whatever. I would have been, and I'm not exactly a social outcast. regardless of how little or how much she meant, people shouldn't get away with acting like that. You needed to put her in her place.

my only advice is that any continued contact will validate her actions, so you have to ghost now.

It's very, very difficult to maintain a long distance relationship.

Proximity often wins.

Did you use Facetime or JusTalk?

Yeah I'm not going to be messaging her again or anything like that
Yeah I guess if a miracle happened and she knocked on me front door I'd let her in but as above, not wasting any more effort on it
I guess, but there's more mature ways of going about it
Neither, we used line, some shitty messaging app

Pic related

j

if thats her then you did good to get away, i see gold digger

I agree that females do this shit too much. They just stop talking to a dude, it's only common courtesy to at least say 'found a dude that doesn't live across an ocean, sorry' or whatever.

The all caps cuss out is a bitch move, though.

I was blind to that, and pic related look at the guy she's with, that's what cheers me up the most, but gold digger makes sense, he seems to have a good job

Yeah I shouldn't have sperged out all over the place, but all I wanted was to be told the truth so I could just move on from it

Off-topic, but who is the chick in OP's pic?

Not sure, got it from /s/

Hey, that's my mechanic! He's a pro at replacing cylinder gaskets; what he does on the weekend is his own business.

Cheers Bro

A little rogaine should help with the fivehead problem.

was she demanding or asking for things or did you just send things off your own accord?

I see a mother of 4.

Never got her anything, only pictures she asked for.. She spent like $60 on a Bible for me, never wanted nothing in return

From 4 different fathers. 3 of whom are black.

So wait a minute.

If this is her new boyfriend, then she should be facebook friends with him, no?

Which means that her name is literally only three clicks away and we can further ruin your life?

brb

either that or confirm that op is full of shit

the bible to me just sound weird as a gift

OH DIS GUN B GOOD

Who dis

Sup Forums strikes again

He said Louisiana.

I can send you her Facebook, I'm past caring.

Idk what you all are going to accomplish. She isnt near him, they dont have ties, no nude pics. She ditched him so should she or he care?

Well do it. Lets see what us fags can do.

/rebecca.cassell.9

OP again, pretty much the song of my life

youtu.be/mnvQ-_-GXOA

Jesus Christ, you are the autistic one, aren't you?

Kayla kayden

Aye

Ah, bit of a britbong fetish. Looks like you put an end to that particular fantasy.

I give you her Facebook and that's it? Was expecting a lot worse than that

Not gonna further your personal army request to further harass some woman who realized that you're a bit of a loser and blocked you.

Nah but you could get more info on me through her

She's shaped like a fuckin' weeble.